Lowell multiple enquiries on credit account

SB100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I think you should be okay here. I'd write back next week and tell them that it is statute barred and refer them to the last payment date rather than the default date and that'll give them some running around to do. Then when you get the next letter you can tell them it's statute barred and to *** off.

In any case I can't see them getting anywhere at this stage if they tried to take any action. They do know of course that these CapOne accounts are not CCA compliant. They won't want to waste money on you. They prefer people who don't fight back!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Theyre likely soft searches done when theyre going through their list of debts. They wont be seen by anyone but you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Deffo soft searches... I checked with them many moons ago from Sara De Tute.... And she confirmed Lowell only do soft enquiries

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Prob to see if they can chance someone gullible and get a ccj by default. Remember . No dca have any morals. They will do anything and everything they can to get money. And they know that 99% of people have absolutely no idea how to challenge them

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

It is but many people don't even know what statute barred is. They think debts are collectable forever and think their homes can be blacklisted