Aaen Peach lawyers fees

kirstyo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We used them to buy our house and ended up paying much more than we expected

. I would need to dig out the paperwork to find out the exact figures but off the top of my head we expected to pay something like £800 but ended up paying nearly £2k

what annoyed me most was that the seller wanted to move quickly which we agreed to as we were renting before so no reason not to

- at no point did anyone tell me this would cost me more and as it wasn't my suggestion

I didn't even think to question it they simply asked me if I could move by this date, would mortgage process be finished etc and I said yes

, then I get a nice sum added to my bill for an expedited service!

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

I must dig out the paper work,

I always meant to take it up with them after everything was finalised but then things got really rough for a few months there and to be honest it has been the last thing on my mind.

Thank you to this thread for reminding me to chase it up, I will definitely do so.

I only got the final bill a few days before it was due and had to extend my overdraft to pay it as I had no other quick way to access that much extra money.

I am going to look out the paperwork tomorrow