• Tweets

• I see the poops are still trying to deflect from their own criminality and and abuses by whinging on about raynors buying her council house - now about election registration - anyone who owns a flat or house understands that you dont give up your and your childrens home just because of a new relationship and while we are on about that ..   lets start with When is jenrick being revisited for both lockdown abuses and self admitted (claims estate is his main home - not the property in his electorate or his london property) - and electoral registration abuses as he claimed he was at his estate 'main home' away from both London and his electoral 'home'  - much of which paid for by the taxpayer   Cabinet Minister Robert Jenrick 'breaks lockdown rules twice' by going to 'second home' - Mirror Online WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK Key Cabinet Minister Robert Jenrick drove 150 miles to his 'second home' after urging the nation to remain in their homes in a bid to...   ... perhaps follow with more self admitted lobbying while in a potion where they shouldn't “A few of us in parliament have lobbied the government – and with the help of the Treasury select committee, the chancellor has listened,” John Baron wrote.   Tory MP faces lobbying questions over Treasury committee role | Investing | The Guardian WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM Co-owner of investment management firm called for ‘urgent’ post-Brexit changes to City rules at committee meetings     About time labour got in the game and started pressing for these self admitted/bragged Tory abuses were properly investigates.
    • No I didn't I got the dates mixed up.   
    • Sorry about that, TJ. The person who posted it specifically said it was free access. Here's another version of the FT article. https://archive.is/KYrPa
    • Isnt there some indication in there of at least intent to inform arbuthnot? IF he wasn't then it would seem to be Vennells decision to keep him 'uninformed .. Although seems to me if arbuthnot was unaware - he was either incompetent or should have very detailed records of denials. Seems vennells is constantly at the core of all the lying about all these issues though.
    • Paywalled/subscribe HB I'm unaware of the details on this HB but why is it a potential taxpayer burden? Hasn't a judge already ruled port has rights of access - so shouldn't costs be on the private company (South Tees Development Corporation) trying to change established access?     LIVE: High Court updates as CEO gives evidence in access rights row between STDC and PD Ports - Teesside Live WWW.GAZETTELIVE.CO.UK The face-off between the Teesport operator and Mayor Ben Houchen's South Tees Development Corporation continues in the High Court  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Another nPower - Mismanaged account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done Eversir, I see Bankfodders input was pivotal.

I am going through a similar problem at present with the same company, who feel they can intimidate me. :roll:

By issuing a reminder 1year later for £6,000 for both electric and gas, after being given a final bill of £1400, which was paid.

Reviewing similar cases and cross referencing my information, suffices to say I will be preparing particulars of claim to compensate me for loss of earnings trying to comprehend their billing structures. reversal after reversal write off after write off.

My case is with the energy ombudsmen which quite frankly has been a waste of time and I am letting them sweat.

Look out for my thread coming soon.

I found this extremely helpful and have used it as a basis to prepare, although how would I go about issuing proceedings?

Being my case is at the final decision stages.

The ombudsmen have made a monumental error with my initial disclosure, so I am requesting an extension or a remedy implementation team who can interject, I am now in favor of the latter.

Failing that I have prepared my SAR in readiness to send direct to the energy provider.

meanwhile I am preparing my particulars of claims to be lodged to counter their arguments should it escalate to the courts.

The Ombudsmen services have proven to be inept in providing an competent level of service, which contradicts their statement online: "Credentials We are approved by the appropriate competent authorities to provide a redress service in the sectors in which it operates."

Watch this space :|

We will be happy to help you but you must start your own thread please.

Also, you should have sent out an SAR after ago. Please send it now. It is an essential step.

Please start your own thread.

I should point out as well, that the main reason that this case was able to be taken so relentlessly right to the bitter end was because of the fantastic organisation and commitment from Eversir.

We get lots of very interesting stories from people on a wide range of issues – not only utility companies and not only Npower. Unfortunately, even though people are in an excellent position to win their case, they don't make the headway that they should do simply because they are disorganised, they don't engage properly with the forum, they don't produce the documents that they need, and they don't spend the time that it takes.

Of course the whole thing is a headache and it shouldn't be necessary but unfortunately when you're dealing with these big companies which really don't care very much then you have to go the final mile. There is no point putting into the hands of the solicitor. Although want to do is shift paper and to get their fee as quickly as possible. You need somebody who is totally invested with energy, anger, and who has something to lose – and something to win. That means You

The Site Team and all the other Cagger's who visit this forum are very happy to get involved, but as soon as we start feeling that we are having to drag people around and to overcome their own lethargy then it gets difficult for us and eventually we start to lose interest.

Eversir was a textbook example of good organisation and tenacity. It made it all interesting and worthwhile.

In the end, although the case was won and Npower were quite rightly criticised by the court, we didn't get the damages that we really wanted to – and deserved – partly because of a misunderstanding by myself as to what was available for stress caused by a breach of the Data Protection Act. In fact it turns out that I was probably right – but unfortunately UK law at that time did not award damages purely for stress. Things have changed slightly and it probably will do now – although it is not hundred percent certain.

good morning,

I totally understand and have most things in order.

I will send the SAR today via recorded delivery and check the organisation of my documentation.

I'll continue to prepare this thread ensuring all info is clear for the caggers, bare with as Im a newbie.

thanks in advance

Mr Langham I have created your own thread on this matter...please continue to post here.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

In your opening post, you say that you are "letting them sweat". What you mean by this? If you haven't understood yet that in the utilities business, no one sweats although you might get a little perspiration when you issue the court papers, then you aren't going to get very far.

I think that you better let us know exactly what has happened – in a nice methodical bullet pointed form and then also let us know what is the present state of play.

"I am letting them sweat" doesn't cut it, I'm afraid.

Nor does "watch this space".

Nor does preparing a particulars of claim when you haven't even sent off an SAR

Good Morning, and thank for setting up this thread.

Background

I joined Npower in April 2012 who supplied a duel fuel fixed account.

I opted for online billing with text SMS and email notifications as my preferences which have never changed since supply commenced.

Through a turbulent time of service, we were able reconcile the accounts and I parted company between 15th – 18th June 2015 with a final bill of £1400 backed by accurate meter readings.

I paid £500 upfront and then agreed to pay the remainder via a fixed period agreement which I has been paid in full.

This was confirmed and reflected in a letter from XXXX Head of Customer Services.

I later telephoned Npower on the 8th march 2016 to get a statement of account as I received a reminder saying I’d missed a payment which was incorrect. Towards the end of this call I was informed about a revised bill for £7,800 for both electric and gas combined.

Days Later to receive several paper bill reminders on and around the 11th March 2016 post marked 9th

With no original bills, or monthly billable breakdown in its completeness I am unable to accept these bills. Especially without being updated in accordance with the Energy UK Code of Practices nor delivered via SMS, email or online prior to this reminder.

Kindly note the date of this supposed final bill was generated on the 11th May 2015. This was only disclosed to me on 21st October 2016, by the ombudsmen service and not Npower.

The ombudsmen have ruled in favor of Npower and I have refused their decision and asked for an implementation team to interject as a remedy cannot be reached.

Yesterday I sent off a SAR direct to Npower via royal mail tracked and sign service (orange label).

I take no responsibility for lack of errors, customer care and miscommunication within their organization and feel a £200 discount and an apology does not account for time and threshold levels of frustration endured.

If such a vast amount was owing on account then how was I able to leave successfully without objection?

Kindly see the past to present bullet pointed for consideration and debate:

1. Joined Npower in April 2012 on a duel fuel fixed tariff deal with a payment

method of (direct debit) which changed to (receipt of bill) 11months later due to an extreme hike nearer the anniversary.

2. This may have stemmed from estimated bills in the absence of meter readings which were given for us to work out actual consumption.

3. Looking back, I must have been reverted onto their standard tariff after the fixed rate deal ended which I was never informed of or given alternative deal

4. Normal service resumes for the foreseeable.

5. During 2014 markers were placed on credit file which I queried and had them successfully removed via the consumer disputes team, being these were legitimate queries raised.

6. Service resumes as normal with periodic erratic billing probably due to being on standard tariff which I never understood at the time in hindsight.

7. December 2014/early 2015 I noticed bill were increasingly higher,so I queried again, which led to recovery action with Richburn

8. On February 20th 2015, I sent a letter to Richburn who ceased any further action.

9. Npower and I resolved our queries and I made payment for £369, for an easy life.

10. On April 2015, markers were placed on my credit file which I found strange being there was a legitimate query which was again removed via consumer disputes team.

a) Having spoken to Npower at length we agreed my account go under investigation.

b) I was asked to take consecutive meter readings daily (known as a burns test)

c) This was successfully completed and they agreed there was an error

11. At this point we were all on the same hymn sheet

12. I then decided it was time to part company at this point as the relationship was fractured.

13. Upon exit I was presented with two final bills in May 2015 for £1400 combined total and was led to believe an accurate bill was final post my cooperation, with the meter reading exercises.

a) I cannot locate these bills as I thought I was rid of this company.

b) I thought this was extremely high, but nonetheless thought this was the final chapter. So, I then paid £500 upfront and then agreed to pay the remainder via a fixed period agreement which I have stuck too and is paid in full. This was reflected in a letter from Head of customer Services Manager titled on the document.

14. My supply was taken over successfully by a new supplier on a duel account on June 17th,18th 2015.

15. Parted company and maintain payment plan.

16. Fast forward to 2nd March 2016 I was sent a reminder stating I had missed a payment.

17. I made an inbound call to Npower on the 8th March 2016 to get a statement of account and was later informed of a revised bill for £7,800 combined for both electric and gas.

18. A few days later I received several reminders and complaint letter post marked 9th March 2016 for electric 3530.60 and gas 4312.45

19. I sent a letter of dissatisfaction on 20th March 2016 having received the reminders and reached out to the ombudsmen for an initial discussion who told me their procedures, and encouraged me to resolve it with the energy supplier.

20. On 9th April 2016 another reminder was sent with a reduced amount £6328.61

a) On April 13th 2016 I received multiple automated calls and messages to force me into paying or enter an arrangement. This spanned over 3 -4 weeks.

b) April 13th on the same day I am at breaking point and open a case with the ombudsmen services being 8 weeks had lapsed.

c) I have screen shots of numerous calls in breach of the harassment act 1997

21. I furnished the Energy Ombudsmen with all my supporting documents.

a) letter from Head of Customer Services: confirming the arrangement

b) Reminder Letters and Acknowledgement of complaint

c) Screen Shots of recent harassment which breach the 1997 Harassment Act

22. At this point, there were still exchanges with Npower who allocated a senior case handler, who was then suspiciously replaced. Another letter from Npower customer relations on the 4th May 2016

a) The amount of inbound calls to and from Npower via different departments and transfers are still unimaginably painful. The primary case handler admitted by his own views, and verbally said "this should be written off due to the lack of service and errors made thereof." And was awaiting a decision from his superiors

b) Because of the numerous compliance declarations read out to me before each call. I have requested all audible calls be brought into evidence as the context is relevant prior to the referral and escalation of this complaint.

23. Having explained the scenario to my present supplier who agreed to another burns test on my gas meter done between 5/4/16 to 26/4/16 backed with new logs whihc i have retained. Approved a new gas meter replacement via G4S ultility for Ofmat testing.

a) I had to pay £70 for this service which was refundable if found to be faulty. G4S Utility were instructed to change the meter.

b) The installation occurred on the afternoon on 8th June 2016 by G4S utility for ofmat tests which took place on 14th June 2016.

c) The Gas meter test certificate confirmed this was erroneous at a rate of 2.3% over the actual quantity passed through the meter.

24. An Inbound call from Npower on the 24th June 2016 despite my cooperation with the initial case handler moved the goal posts again by replacing Aladdin with another personnel who was not entirely oblivious to the background of this complaint. This meant I had to regurgitate everything to new case handler who continued to pressure me into accepting liability for back billing. On the phone for 45mins.

a) The mounting pressure tactics to try and force me to enter an arrangement is beyond the threshold of being able to cope and engage any further.

b) Updated letter followed from Npower from executive pitor department conveniently sent on the June 24th 2016 reminding me that they are “Very sorry for the problem you have encountered with your account. This is not the level of service we strive to provide. Regrettably we still need to proceed to recover the debt on account.”

25. During July 2016 Npower published another marker on my credit file whilst the complaint is pending with the ombudsmen, as we are in deadlock.

a) I made a follow up phone call to them on 5th July 2016 and the reflected this

In a letter to the Consumer Disputes team to reflect my dissatisfaction.

pending a current investigation.

26. Inbound call on 6th October 2016, from the Ombudsmen services time duration (25mins) who explained their position and ruled in favor of Npower which followed by an email. I responded with an appeal on the 11th October 2016.

A full and final response was sent to me on the 21st October urging me to accept.

a) The ombudsmen’s having only supplied me with a financial statement of account, detailing my payment activity and their erratic billing, with reversal after reversal. This is not a legible statement that I am able comprehend nor see how this is basis for a decision and to withdraw my rights to appeal.

b) I am unable to see where Npowers billing actuals come from to shed any light for further consideration in line with Energy UK code of Practices.

c) The phantom final bill was generated on the 11th May 2015 yet it was only disclosed to me on October 21st 2016, by the ombudsmen service and not Npower as previously requested which baffles me.

d) The ombudsmen also state I never provided evidence of the reminders dated 9th March in my initial disclosure which is incorrect. Therefore, I’ve had to resend a screen shot and attached documents again.

e) I insisted this be added to the investigation “as satisfactory new evidence” being that circumstances around the complaint have now changed.

f) I requested all documents pertaining to the investigation which is now fractious

Their code of conduct states: “Sometimes either or both parties will appeal the decision or ask for clarification.”

g) The ombudsmen say numerous I say innumerable amount of bill reversals took place which must be deemed as a systemic error at source.

Having opted for text SMS and email notifications as my chosen preferences which have not changed, I cannot understand why I received no notifications.

h) I have now asked for an implementation team to interject as their rules state if a remedy cannot be reached then this is the next step.

i) Lastly as the complainant, I relied upon a competent level of service which I has not been afforded on this occasion and can confirm that I do not accept their decision and await an appropriate response.

27. Email response sent to the Ombudsmen on 2nd November 2016 - response to email of 21st October

a) Followed by an SAR request sent via recorded delivery (Orange service) on 2/11/16

Other Miscellaneous Information:

During my telephone conversation on the 6th October 2016 I asked the investigating officer a simple question.

When was, the final bill generated for the sum of £7800, prior to the reminders?

Unable to do this comfortably she went on tangent.

This was later disclosed on 21st October in her latest email.

See a quote from the email of the 21st October 2016 why this was never communicated to myself the customer.

Energy ombudsmen states:

“Furthermore, your balance was amended whenever you made payments. Reminders will be issued for the amount of your outstanding balance, at that time. This means reminders may be issued for an amount that is not quoted on a bill as payments may have been received in the interim period.

Although details of the removal of the final charges are not specifically detailed in our report, this was considered when making our decision. Furthermore, it is important to note that the six month time-frame is a commercial decision that npower was under no obligation to make.

We have attached a copy of your statement of account to this email. This details the dates and activities that have taken place on your financial account. This includes dates bills were issued and reversed and payments received.

npower has provided us with copies of the active bills on your account, most reversed bills are removed from its billing system and therefore no longer available. As the company has provided evidence of these bills we must consider they were issued to you. It is not possible for us to explain why you may not have received them.”

My next steps:

a) Wait for either extension or implement team interject to remedy the case

b) And let the ombudsmen close the complaint.

c) Then await Npower to make direct contact, which escalate to the county court

d) Meanwhile I continue to prepare a counter claim and seek assured guidance beforehand

I have my CP31.14 on standby should any debt collectors attempt to cause a disturbance.

is there anything else I should have on standby? as I think this is going to bomb fight.

I am stressed out and have made an appointment to see the doctors next as this is affecting self employment

Edited by Mr Langham

I'm trying to distill this down a bit.

• You became a customer of Npower in April 2012 and they supplied both gas and electricity
  • Your account relationship with them did not run smoothly. Eventually you decided to leave in June 2015
  • They presented you with a final bill of £1400 based on accurate meter readings
  • You paid off this outstanding amount in instalments and you have written acknowledgement of this.
  • You then started to receive reminders for unpaid sums
  • You eventually discovered that Npower were saying that there was an outstanding amount of £7800

First of all, can you tell us a bit more about your turbulent relationship with Npower.

Is this a residential or business account?

Do you dispute all of the £7800 – or do you admit some of it?

Have you a full collection of bills and payments made over the entire life of the account?

I don't think that there is very much you are going to be able to do until the disclosure is made.

If you once more information about subject access disclosures then you could have a look at the new Consumer Survival Handbook which has quite a lot of references to SARs and also keeping control of your request.

I hope that you have sent off your SAR accompanied by cheque rather than any other means of payment. You will need to monitor the return date and react quickly if Npower failed to comply. If they do comply you will then need to spend a long time going through all of the paperwork you receive not only to identify what is there, that to identify what is not there.

Also, you may find some very interesting information as to the way that your account has been conducted, account numbers et cetera. You need to check that the account numbers are correct and you need to make sure that all of the readings or estimated readings tally sequentially. It's a big job but it may produce dividends.

Relationship with npower started well as a fixed tariff deal and slowly kept increasing then became difficult at times.

Generally it was satisfactory at best but the miscommunication and repeat markers placed on my credit file were extremely stressful.

After 2nd time it happened 2015 I had a lengthily discussion with Npower and cooperated with an internal investigation which led to daily burns test for 4 weeks which I detailed in my bullet points.

The turbulence really is based on their entire handling, customercare, miscommunication.

Post the investigation the accounts were reconciled and shortly after decided to make a clean break.

The duel fuel account was residential.

I am disputing the remainder of the debt which has been reduced to £6200.

Npower have taken the previous final bill of £1400 into account alongside the their goodwill gesture of £200

All bills are online which I dont have full access too as my account is closed. Any info i have now is post disconnection.

Although I do have a statement for the life of the account which was supplied by the ombudsmen detailing all payment activities.

I think that it's too late to start make any complaints about the quality of the account management. You have parted company with them.

I think the anything to do now is to wait until the disclosure is made and then see if you can figure out why they believe that you owe them so much more money than they first said.

It's a shame that you didn't send off the SAR a long time ago. As I said earlier, there's not much to do until you get the disclosure

Let me log on and see when they've signed for the SAR

I understand your point, but I've only become aware of this web site in the last few weeks, better late than never.

Whilst the SAR request is in session can they still seek further action?

I will keep researching and set out my stance.

Thanks for your input to date.

Yes. Sending an SAR doesn't stop any other action. Still, there is nothing much you can do until you receive the disclosure – other than react to any other action they take. I'm not sure that there is much proactive action you can take at this point.

Of course you are recording your calls – aren't you? And this means that if you have any telephone engagement with them you will have a complete record of it. You have read our customer services guide haven't you? Once again, if you have a look at the handbook that I recommended above, you will find a lot of this information laid out in one place in a more organised form – although it is on this forum that you have to look around for it.

From this point I am no longer willing to engage on the telephone with npower and will insist they put everything in writing until I have the SAR disclosure.

I have no calls recorded with Npower as contact ceased back in July 2016 when the ombudsmen took over.

I will read the referred information as suggested.

Kindly see a response from the ombudsmen’s investigating officer this morning

"Your complaint

You state that our previous response was sent outside of a 14 day timeframe. However, I stated on our telephone call that I, personally, aim to have a response within a few days of the appeal deadline date. Due to unforeseen circumstances I was not in the office at this time. I responded to your appeal upon my return. The actual timeframe for us to respond to appeals is six weeks. I apologise if I did not make this clear when we spoke.

On 21 October 2016, we sent you our decision to resolve your complaint. This was our final proposal to sort out your dispute. We asked you to respond within 14 days.

Thank you for confirming that you did provide the payment reminder letters dated 9 March 2016, on 13 April 2016. These are the same letters npower was referring to and therefore the issue was discussed in our previous email. There is no new evidence to consider.

You have also mentioned that “Sometimes either or both parties will appeal the decision or ask for clarification.” However, we have now passed this stage. The opportunity to appeal or ask for clarification was during the 14 days after we issued our initial report.

As you have not accepted within the acceptance period, our decision is not binding upon npower. This means you have lost the right to any solution that we set out.

You are now free to follow other routes to resolve your complaint.

Yours sincerely"

and my response below was

"You have not submitted a report or any supporting documents which I have requested on several occasions in my email of the 11th October and the 2nd November 2016.

I have not received any reports other than a lengthily email which is not enough to substantiate your decision hence my response on the 11th October.

Ombudsmen stated: You have also mentioned that “Sometimes either or both parties will appeal the decision or ask for clarification.” However, we have now passed this stage. The opportunity to appeal or ask for clarification was during the 14 days after we issued our initial report.

When did we pass this stage? And on what date did the 14 days expire? Please clarify

Ombudsmen sent email on 6th October and I responded on the 11 October 2016

“For avoidance of doubt I refuse to accept your decision or offer at this time and request to raise an appeal instantaneously. By your own admission “Npower have not handled this account properly” to the point where its customer is unable to comprehend any of its billing structures.

Kindly revert back to Npower with all my points raised within the period stipulated by yourself. As the cooperating party I hope there is still headway to conclude this matter.”

I will now make appropriate in roads to have an implementation team interject as you are clearly out of patients and not impartial.

Regards"

Edited by Mr Langham
make it clearer for reader

Upload unapproved....if thats your true address Mr L ...could you please obscure it and repost.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi Andyorch

It may just be me as a newbie, and not accustom to the UX of this web site.

But when I log onto this post I have to go to eversirs thread to get to this post, is it separate? As this may not be getting the views if embedded within another post.

Let me know

Another letter received by Npower today, see attached

My response will indicate the following

I am awaiting an SRA which you have acknowledged.

Until I have full disclosure in my possession I am unable to comment.

I did request further evidence from the ombudsmen to no avail, so perhaps you should forward your inquiries to them for moment.

Let me know if there are any further suggestions.

Kind regards

scannp2.pdf

Hi Andyorch

But when I log onto this post I have to go to eversirs thread to get to this post, is it separate? As this may not be getting the views if embedded within another post.

Let me know

Hello there.

Here's a link to your thread, you might care to bookmark it so you can find it more easily.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?471333-Another-nPower-Mismanaged-account&p=4967212#post4967212

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi Andyorch

Let me know

Click User CP (top right in the grey bar) this shows any responses to your thread and click view all subscribed threads will show all threads you have posted to.

Andy

Received letter attached and I have responded today with the following

"Thank you for your letter

I am aware of the recent decision and I have requested an implementation team to interject and await a full response.

I have requested further evidence from the ombudsmen to no avail, so perhaps you should forward your inquiries to them for moment.

I am not able to make any further comment until I receive full disclosure of the subject access request which I have paid for as the cooperating party.

This was acknowledged by xxxxxxx on the 3rd November 2016 in customer Services department, and ask any further action be put on hold until I have received and download the documentation which will need to be cross referenced for further consideration."

CAG NP.pdf