Being chased for old loans.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had 2 unpaid old loans with the speedcredit "group" of loan companies which of course went under a few years ago, I didn't hear anything until a few months ago from a company called "United Kash" who said they owned both the loans but have now passed one of the loans onto another company called "Capital Resolve." I have heard very little from Capital Resolve but United Kash have been sending letters / emails & texts (probably phone calls too but I don''t answer unknown numbers.) I have been ignoring all of these forms of harassment, now last week they sent me a text ONLY saying they were going to send a "debt recovery officer" to my house within 10 days unless I get in contact with them which I also chose to ignore, however they have now sent me another text saying that the "debt recovery officer" is going to visit my house this week which has got me a little worried?? The thing is that I still live with my parents and they do know about the previous debts etc but I don't want anyone randomly turning up to the house, so I need advice on what to do. the debt were both £400 which of course with the way the previous owners worked they soon ballooned up into the 1000's, they have sent several payment demands stating that they want £800(not sure where they got that figure from) but they are happy to accept £600. I believe the debts are around half way to statue barred too.

So, I need advice on what to do.

• 1 month later...