Northwest Mini Centre Glossop -Chris Hanford committed to prison - Where is he?

Geocyper
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok will do, will they let me put it up on site. ? I will take my details out.

Geocyper.

with great pleasure you can put it up on the site. By all means redact it to remove your details if you want – but frankly it would probably be a badge of honour if you left it all in!

Classic car fans say vehicles 'stripped' by Glossop restorer

Dozens of car enthusiasts claim they have been defrauded out of hundreds of thousands of pounds by a businessman who vanished after stripping their vehicles for restoration.

About 40 customers say Christopher Handford took their money for work that was not carried out.

Nearly £300,000 is said to have been paid by the customers to North West Mini Motors in Glossop, Derbyshire.

The BBC has repeatedly tried to reach Mr Handford for comment.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-42083513

Classic Mini enthusiast 'fled with £300,000 of collectors' money'

A classic Mini enthusiast has allegedly fled with £300,000 of collectors' money after stripping parts from 40 valuable vehicles.

Police have launched an investigation after around 40 car enthusiasts claimed to have been ripped off by businessman Christopher Hanford, who vanished after stripping their vehicles for restoration.

The customers, who include a "close friend", paid North West Mini Motors in Glossop, Derbyshire to renovate their prized vehicles.

However, he vanished in October last year, the new owners of the garage said, leaving car parts behind.

Mr Handford could not be reached for comment.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/26/classic-mini-enthusiast-fled-300k-collectors-money/

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group