Lancashire Mortgage lender not sign agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is not in connection to your other thread john ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

This is not in connection to your other thread john ?

Andy

Only in a very indirect way. Had I not purchased the steam engines with this loan then I would not have needed to put the steam engine pieces into storage and therefore would not have had the other case.

Hello, as requested I've unapproved your post so that the attachments don't show. Do feel free to remove the account number and post back-up if you like.

Did you have any specific questions on this at all?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Great, that looks good to me, thank you.

Let us know if you need any specific input.

If this is a case where you are trying to avoid payment because the bank didn't sign the agreement though, that will be a difficult case to run. There was a thread about it not long ago which ran to something like 100 pages.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hello, as requested I've unapproved your post so that the attachments don't show. Do feel free to remove the account number and post back-up if you like.

Did you have any specific questions on this at all?

Given that the Lender has not signed the agreement I was wanting views on how it affects the repayment of the total loan facility Cause I and the implications for clause 11. Obviously there is clause 14 as well.

Great, that looks good to me, thank you.

Let us know if you need any specific input.

If this is a case where you are trying to avoid payment because the bank didn't sign the agreement though, that will be a difficult case to run. There was a thread about it not long ago which ran to something like 100 pages.

No the case is I signed up for a front loaded fixed 5 year mortgage with a total anticipated cost of £38061.80. By LMC not signing they claim its a never ending interest only bridging loan.

Perhaps if you were to explain the problem in full john in your first post..rather than dribs and drabs after each response...you may get some constructive advice.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Perhaps if you were to explain the problem in full john in your first post..rather than dribs and drabs after each response...you may get some constructive advice.

Andy

Its not as simple as that these fraudsters have made so many errors that if I highlighted each one all i would get is a scatter gun response. The key issue is the interest term was for a fixed 12 months followed by 50 capital repayments LMC dispute this so instead of the loan being fully repaid in 2012 for a total amount of 38k LMC believes the total loan outstanding to date is 110K .

Thats fine.....thats all we require and we also now know about it being treated as a bridging loan...devil is in the detail if you require correct advice on dealing with this.

Thats fine.....thats all we require and we also now know about it being treated as a bridging loan...devil is in the detail if you require correct advice on dealing with this.

But there has been no mention of the fact it was a bridging loan by LMC until I complained in 2012 and the loan was fully repaid in Nov 2012. If I wanted a bridging loan I would have used the specific bridging loan company within the Blemain group. What I thought I had was a fixed term 5 year mortgage the clue being in the name Lancashire MORTGAGE Corporation.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay maybe not the right question given the previous thread on signing agreements. My other query is regarding the transitional arrangements for implementing the 2006 Act. My contract was signed by me in Nov 2007 the Act came into force in 2006 but provisions where drip fed into the legislation. Ie the Section 140 stuff came into force on April 2007 whereas the upper limit of £25000 was abolished in April 2008 however lenders new it was being abolished back in April 2006 so any loans in the transition period should surely reflect the new rules. Or is life not that simple.

• 4 months later...

Well result of the court case.

Judge decided that LMC had not signed the agreement and therefore the contract was unenforceable.

Because it was unenforceable the case for possession was dismissed and LMC where forced to remove the legal charge with Land Registry.

The Judge then made a judgement for Restitution which is now subject to Appeal based on the interpretation of Clause 14 of the terms and conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

hi john

the loan you had doesnt matter if it was a mortgage or bridging loan because the whole loan is VOID JOHN cos if you search and read more on lancashire/cheshire and blemain you will find loans all wrong and i can only say in 2006, also in 2015

jerrold holdings who is parent of lancashire, cheshire and blemain changed their name to TOGETHER.

Check 2005 to 2009 loans as ( suffering posted) also about henry moser ,

dont just read small amount on someone read all reports on them and also type in computer about prosecutions and court case

also a huge blessing reading is BANKS OTHER BLEMAIN FINANCE,

i found this while reading another case on another forum

but i think consumer forum has this also on I tif you tap this in search bar)

it is shocking i felt very sick when i read more mess ups and more evidence on it you will need to go into a few of the headings once you get int the search ok .

I know this will all help you my friend and may you be set totally free this time with much happiness given back to you what you have missed and money that is rightfully yours refunded.

lol suffering is that a joke x hehe you are not alone)

you are not a LOAN ))))))

this is the first time in rs i can laugh when hear word loan as normally i just think grrrrrrr hell.

I just looked at the fos you posted link too and i can say many cases went court cos ombudsman cant do MISSOLE AND MISSRESENTATION coshe wrote that on ine and said i cant do them you need court.

missold and misrepsentation sorry i must read before i post and check spelling

Need to be very careful how you word your complaint to FOS.

Even though the FOS refused to take on board my complaint because they deemed it an unregulated loan that did not stop them forwarding all the complaint documents which should have remained personal between myself and the FOS onto Lancashire Mortgage.

I was therefore very surprised to find all the documents in the trial bundle and the one sided response from LMC to FOS used against me at the trial as "established facts"

hi renewablejohn nice to see you )

i gave the court paperwork all on fos on my complaints about blemain

I should think when judge read all of it, the judge was shocked to see the ________ ive had with blemain

know wonder blemain got served court papers

i really have come to end of my thether with blemain

i even dream about them awful isnt it

i get no peace even when i go sleep

THIS IS WHAT I DREAMPT

i dreampt get all the PEOPLE TOGETHER IN PIT AND BRING THEM OUT,

me do it honestly im shattered as it is, but if its a dream to come to pass i will do this some on this site.

I really want to hear the word never again blemain in my life or without SCREAMING when i hear their name.

i have just read again your remark and i pressed BM mortgage on it and about charges for coming to see you

BLEMAIN CHARGE i think its 150 or 250 to come see youon their visits they have charged

luckily im not one be charged but i did ask them how much cos i didnt want a bill and i said to them i want to sort this whole thing out

i sent letter saying so respectfully sort out and within hrs next morning 10am blemain were at my door appointment, but sadly i wasnt heard yet again and had to put them in court, i dont do half release

and money back in a few months oh no not while they gain more interest from it etc on my money rightfully mine and i sit and wait like a LEMON and deals given to me with no paperwork sent who does deals like this.

• 5 months later...

Just to update. Still waiting for a court date to decide on whether an Appeal will be allowed fortunately the case has been stayed until the case has been heard. Unfortunately a court order does not stop the dirty tricks of Blemain group applying for an order to secure there judgement against my property. Fortunately the judge threw it out once he found out about the court order. Blemain now saying the court are at fault for not sending them a copy of the Court judgement. Funny that the court sent my solicitor a copy of the judgement. Hopefully the case will be heard before Christmas.