Self Employed on a Consultyancy Agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Please if possible can someone give me some advise?

I have worked for a retail clothing company since March 2013. Up until 6th July 2015 I had a standard 'sales agent' contract. After this date I signed a Consultancy Agreement with a small list of retail customers which I was authorised to to provide 'Services to the Company'. For these accounts I earned a fix 6% commission rate on all paid invoices.

Any other customers that I influenced sales for the company I also got paid for at the same rate.

In my contract it states that the Commercial Agents Regulations act/regulations 19193 do not apply to this contract.

On July 14th 2016 I was given 4 weeks notice of termination with the new MD stating that all business in my region will going forward be handled internally. I have been told that all business concluded by 14th August and paid by Christmas will be commissionable.

Can someone please advise if I have any claims as to business on accounts that I have worked on for 3+ years should be commisionable after the 4 week notice period?

It is very frustrating as many of my accounts will be placing 2017 orders in October this year and I will receive nothing for my previous development work.

Really appreciate if anyone can advise?

Thanks