Private environment enforcement officers 3gs ***Resolved***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

Il try and shorten this long story

Where I work last month we had lots of possible stolen bank notes which had dye on them put in a money changer

The person who done it come in today and done some more so I done 999 and had a mile and half foot chase (we caught him)

When the police turned up and arrested him me and a event security had a ciggy and as we put it out the police officer told us to move away so we couldn't hear them talking to him

Just as we moved away a 3gs environment enforcement officer done me and him and gave us both an £80 fine

Everytime the police finished talking to us they come over for details ect and wouldn't leave us alone

We picked the butts up and tryed to explain what had happened ect but he said tuff

He also lied about what details we had to give and said it was an offence not to give the postcode

Is it worth me fighting this in court ? As I will call the police officers as witnesses

they are not private they work for the council

and you were on council land I take it?

https://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/environment/recycling-rubbish-and-street-cleaning/environmental-offences-litter-fly-tipping

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes and at the time i was stood on the pavement and as I put it out I was ordered to move away by the police officer as he was talking to the detained person and we weren't allowed to hear what was said

Everytime the police stopped talking to me they 3gs guys come over demanding my details including phone number a email address they even said it was an offence to not give my postcode

If the price had known who they were they would have told them do one

The company 3gs keep the fines from tickets

http://m.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/13893229.The_Enforcers__five_private_security_officers_coming_to_fine_you_for_dropping_litter__and_they_start_on_Monday_/

Thread moved to Local Authority Forum.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks Andy

I spoke to council and g3s area manager and they say it stands so I'm going to fight it in court as even if I get fined more I can spread the cost

Also spoke to local paper who may be interested in running the story

Update

Had a fine letter come today asking for £80 with no mention of appealing or an option to go to court

Yesterday I emailed all the Councillors and I have had a reply from the environment portfolio holder who is looking in to the fine and what happened on the day so fingers crossed it will be recinded soon

Well done mmf...result.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread