style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon All,

This may of been mentioned previously, but ive had a quick look and cannot see any references, so here i go....

As someone who has benefited from the site for a number of years, been given some great advise, read some fascinating stories where David bet Goliath, I have found myself starting to get lost in a sea of forums and posts wondering what to feed the mind with next.

Whats the chances of an non postable forum, where it shows the most discussed / subbed stories over the past month, covering all forums.

I come on sometimes and think "which forum today will have something new" - At least with the above, it shows the most active posts from all sections, and will allow me to continue fuelling my mind.

Dont shoot me down! :)

First of all, thanks for complimenting the site. It's quality and its value is all down to the many stories of all the David's as they have taken on the Goliaths.

I suppose that we could try and see if there is a way of identifying the "hot" stories. There is also already at the top of your screen a "new posts" option. Have you seen that?

Additionally, if you follow our Twitter feed then you will find that every new topic which is posted is automatically tweeted – as has this new thread of yours.. Lots of people find our Twitter thread very useful and in fact it is followed by many journalists who keep an eye on it to see what is trending to see if there are any interesting stories going.

If you wanted to get some further ideas, you could always buy a copy of the Consumer Survival Handbook which should give you an overview of many of the issues involved in asserting your consumer rights and lots of tips and tricks as well.

I think the idea of "hot" topics is a very appealing one and I will flag this up to our Webmaster.

muchos gracias!

I have seen the new posts section, but sometimes this is overrun by people creating multiple threads for the same issues. - but then again i thank dx100uk for his/her quick edits and witty remarks :) (love u dx lol).

Just apart from Sticky's within each forum there isnt anything really.. I shall start checking the twitter

Thanks

There could be a flag button for site team or generally, where a thread is highlighted as being interesting.

Another thing i have noticed is that no all success stories in the legal forum are copied into the legal successes folder.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

urm post excluding the discussion forums..

else pointless bailiff sparring will always be occupying the spot!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...