Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: VCS/BW Claimform OLD PUB CAR PARK SOUTH SEA LIVE, 3 Spooner Street, Sheffield

well done!!

The Consumer Action Group needs help to cover its expenses.
    You could help by making a money contributionicon to http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/paypal.php?go=donate
    or by downloading our toolbaricon and using it to search the web instead of your normal search engine:- http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/cag_plugin.php
    Please help.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: VCS/BW Claimform PUB PARK SOUTHSEA LIVE, Spooner St, Sheffield **WON -NO CONTRACT**

Congratulations, I bet you're revelling in the victory.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967 Authoritative DragonFly1967's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2007

Default Re: VCS/BW Claimform PUB PARK SOUTHSEA LIVE, Spooner St, Sheffield **WON -NO CONTRACT**

Chalk up another one for the little-guy then

It just goes to show that most of the "WINS" that these companies are happy to quote on their letters and websites are 'default judgements', a properly defended case will beat them almost all of the time.

Well done Twinney!

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
    If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback
    Follows
    Following

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFly1967 View Post
    Chalk up another one for the little-guy then

It just goes to show that most of the "WINS" that these companies are happy to quote on their letters and websites are 'default judgements', a properly defended case will beat them almost all of the time.

Well done Twinney!
    I should have said in my previous post, well done to the advisers too.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

well done!
    I am glad that the judge spotted that rather large elephant in the room and went straight after it.

I hope that if there is a next time you have the confidence to take them on again but now know a lot more about how to prepare yourself.

Everyone can think of things to say after the event, whether they are important or not will never be known.

Well done again and be kind enough to let Alex Shipp (parking prankster) know about this as the wider the audience the more people then realise that often the clim is pure rubbish.

VCS will have to give the metaphorical lawnmower back now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details