6 months old hp pavilion x360 screen popped out of casing PCs world won't fix?

Teddybear154
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2794 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if an one can help me I bought a HP pavilion x360 11 inch 2 in 1 laptop about 6 months ago. I went to use it last week to find screen has popped out of casing in one corner and screen has cracked. I have not knocked or dropped laptop. And don't know how it has happened. I contacted Hp who were useless so took it back to PC world where I bought it from as is still under warranty.

They agreed to send laptop back to be looked at.

I have heard back from them today and they won't fix under warranty as they say there are some scratches around screen casing. There were no scratches when gave laptop to them.

The say if I want fixed I will have to pay £350.

This is rediculous I only paid £399 for laptop,

I never did any thing to laptop like said it has never been knocked or dropped and always kept in laptop bag when not using. I don't see why I should have to pay for it to be repaired. Other people have had same problem with screen popping out and cracking if you check internet.

They won't even give me laptop back at the moment.

What should I do. I'm not getting any where with store or store manager.

Is there a complaints number or address.

Does any one know address, email or telephone number of curry's pcword Top manager CEO.

Would this be the person to contact

Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi Teddy

As per below;

[email protected] - Sebastian James - PCW/Currys CEO

Social Media is also your best friend. I managed something sorted rather quickly that was quite pricey through them.

Finally read the below thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?426554-Help-and-advice-with-court-action-against-currys-pc-world**-Default-Judgement-Obtained**

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis