fact finding meeting - accused of taking stuff - ** RESOLVED **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There is a whole range of behaviours between these two extremes; the world is not sectioned into good and bad people.

I agree with you here but like I said earlier the OP doesn't know if they intend sacking him or just being rubbish at their job.

My position is hope for the best but plan for the worst.

If the OP is a PITA in this situation only, I don't see why they would want to get rid of him.

And really if he plays his card well they will be scared of him as all bullies do.

Finally I believe we are hijacking the OP thread by criticising other people's suggestions.

Maybe we should tone down a bit, I think?

As long as the suggestion is criticised, and that critique is backed up with the reason(s) behind it, rather than the person being criticised, doesn't it enable the OP to decide what path to follow?

• 2 months later...

Thanks to everyone that gave me advice on here regarding my problem at work. Sorry have not posted any updates........none to post, didnt hear a single thing after my last post, no letter, no phone call from my employer......then 2 and half months later (yesterday actually) I received a letter in the post stating....... no further investigation, all accusations/ record will be removed from my file..... and apologies for any upset or inconvenience caused!!......

• Haha 1

Oh Jacks! Well, I am delighted your name is clear but so annoyed you have had it hanging over you for so long. Congratulations anyway, hope you can find it in yourself to have a mini-celebration of your good news.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

'The people involved resigned and one of them is now living in poverty. Serves them well'.

Nice

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.