Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

good I'm glad I wasn't having a mental lapse.

so now you can complain to the fosicon that the new owner is refusing to carry out an IRL investigation
    ref you old case number

should be interesting...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2016

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

Let’s do this. Do I need to mention the repoand what the judge said?

Just emailed you an extract from fosicon email

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Just a thought i is it true the fosicon don’t deal with complaints that have been subject to legal action?

The repossession was a legal action but what about the IR compliant will it be dealt with as a separate issue?

I’m going through things that I need to be sending them and they all mention court action due to repossession.

So I’m just wondering where I stand here

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

It’s the 30th tomorrow so that’s d day for an arrangement to be in place by. I haven’t made one. So initial payment is due anytime as nothing in place. I wonder if excel will be paying me another visit next week..

Not received any statement or requests for payment.

fosicon complaint done last week. Waiting game now here.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

fosicon have replied. Sent me a PPIicon form to fill in against welcome for some unknown reason. Explained the Ppi aspect was sorted by fscs. And that that is irresponsible lending claim against new owners as any balance is due to all penalty fees and the IR. explained all this on the complaint form last week.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Here it starts again... just received from lightsfoots. Donít know where they have got the figures of £5185.34 from the last correspondence from prime 10th oct it was standing at £4722.36.

Attached Files

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

it MIGHT snow on Christmas day too

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Lol. I’ll sit and wait to see what Santa will bring then. 7 days i is the 19th Dec ����

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Not very good news with the fosicon regarding the IR complaint here’s the email I’ve just received

Thank you for your email.

It doesn’t look like Prime Credit or Alpha Credit are businesses registered with the FCA. That being the case it doesn’t look like we can consider a complaint against either of these businesses.

As you know, we have previously told you why we cannot consider a complaint against Welcome.

If you wish to respond, please ensure you respond to our ppi@financial-ombudsman.org.uk address.

Where and what now?

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Any advice on what the fosicon said dx? Is this the furthest I can take things now due to them being unregulated

no not unregulated

not businesses registered with the FCA

then how can they litigate at all?

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

I’m not sure I comprend what your trying to say?

FCA can’t help

fosicon can’t help

Prime are an illegitimate company trying to collect a bogus debt which they don’t have the proper credentials to do so.

Where am I at now then?

is there an FCA number on the footer of any letters from prime/alpha etc?

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

No. But I’ve just come home to another letter from prime dates the day before solicitors letter. Look right at the bottom.
    Your loan is administered by acenden on behalf of creditor acenden is authorised and regulated by FCA

What are you getting at here dx

Attached Files

now why didn't we spot that before

time to start an fosicon complaint against acenden then.
    they are registered.

as far as i'm aware
    I could be wrong
    but me thinks whomever is taking you to court must by registered with the FCA to carry out financial things in the UK?

andy if you see this
    your thoughts?

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Ok what if I do a direct email back to the fosicon from the one I’ve just received explaining that acenden are the ones administering and to take everything I’ve put to them against Prime aim at acenden.

That may save time starting from scratch with the Fos. They already have everything re prime complaint

I did mention to you before that they were same address I found it on google

why not
    point to what you have discovered.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by cruzhughes View Post
    Found this link online https://primecredit.webcustomerporta...me/primecredit. Have a guess what company administers my Morgage
    Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    why not
    point to what you have discovered.
    Email will go to fosicon this weekend

Also to clairfy on court docs only prime/alpha are named on them not acenden

Any advice or help from Andy dx??

Going to send this to Fos. Is it ok??

I have just found this out itís on the footer of every correspondence from Prime you also l have copies of these.

Your loan is administered by acenden on behalf of creditor Prime Credit 5 S.ŗ.r.l. or Alpha Credit Solutions 4 S.a.r.l.

Acenden limited is authorised and regulated by FCA. And covered by FOS.

https://primecredit.webcustomerporta...me/primecredit

Am wondering could you help now? And continue this complaint with Acenden?

Every letter Iíve sent has been addressed to prime but itís exactly same address as Acenden.

certainly

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    cruzhughes Novitiate

All done. I await the reply from fosicon.

Do I need to be writing to prime or lightfoots at all in regards to them threating court action again?

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details