Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right I’m with you.

Do you know what’s baffling me the most Is they get a solictor to travel for almost 3 hours to go to a court hearing miles away. Without disclosing anything to him I’ve sent them since March not to mention the second witness statement.

So therefore he knew nothing but was in court on a restored 3rd repo. With no firm evidence.

Is that common practice?

And shouldn’t have his legal knowledge stopped him going down this route as he obviously should have realised by his rider that he had limited info and should have been request more docs from alpha.

Plus he would have known that by sending stuff out to me on the 9th it wasn’t allowing much time to get anything back from me

I’m still shocked with all the last months events

Any why are all the letters I receive headed prime not alpha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

na they just get paid to try and fumble/bluff their way thru and get the home or try and strike a deal before hand

very murky world.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No wonder the judge was laughing at him then?

I hope the judge gives the company a good ticking off

When you got time look at statement I had in the original court docs or their final response to complaint

28 jan 2014 transfer out IF

28 jan 2014 transfer into SB

28 June 15 transfer into SB

28 June 15 transfer out IF

What do they mean

No wonder the judge was laughing at him then?

I hope the judge gives the company a good ticking off

When you got time look at statement I had in the original court docs or their final response to complaint

28 jan 2014 transfer out IF - something FEE £12 penalty charge

28 jan 2014 transfer into SB - transfer into statement balance?

28 June 15 transfer into SB

28 June 15 transfer out IF

What do they mean

think

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I missed an I infront of my think

wasn't having a go

and they

I still haven’t received the order from court yet in post.

I’m going to give them a bell.

I’m panicking a bit as I am away with work from the 25th so defence has to go in before I go and I need everything from them to show you lot here.

Order Posted on Friday so hopefully I’ll have it in tomorrow’s post

Is this at all relevant to me and the situation (I) 8

http://www.landmarkchambers.co.uk/userfiles/documents/resources/Defences_to_mortgage_possession_claims_RT.pdf

http://blogs.lexisnexis.co.uk/randi/how-far-reaching-are-schemes-of-arrangement-re-welcome-financial-services-ltd/

http://blogs.lexisnexis.co.uk/randi/schemes-of-arrangements-pushing-the-boundaries-of-jurisdiction/

Emailing you the judgment now.

There’s no forms attached for me to file in though.

Is anyone helping with this as no one has posted anything for me to answer to go on the defence.

I’m not sure what I need to do but I’ve only got 2 days till I go.

By 2pm 30th jan I must put in a detailed defence and statement of truth to claim send to court and alpha

So post the judgment here for all to see...you have already made a start with your detailed statement recently submitted...simply add and amend and fine tune that statement and resubmit.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I’m going away to work on the 25th and won’t be back before the courts shut on the 30th.

Well you have already had 8 days to make a start ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Yes I have asked many times what to do as I haven’t a clue. Any template. Do I need to ref case law

How do I do detailed defence. Everything is so flawed plus there are other issues within the dispute with this company.

The whole debate with the other company before it was sold to these.

How can I answer things directly. When I have no questions to follow. Without going off on a tangent.

I thought I would have some sort of form with this order what about the counterclaim too

Court order 16th Jan.pdf

So has the claimant complied with point 2 and served you a complete account of transactions ?

A detailed defence is similar to witness statement...simply lay it out on a blank A4 as per your previous statement....if you are making a counter claim then that is included at the end of the statement

Upload unapproved your post code and court name still visible.

No I have to put in defence and counterclaim first

However The claimant has served me with a statement in the original possession claim in March. And a few revised statments since.

No account no on just a statement dating back to August 2008.

They took over this loan in oct 2016

But the loan agreement I gave in court tues started in 2006 showed as settled in 2007

The loan they are claiming is attached to legal charge different account no. The 2006 loan is on top of legal charge not the 2008 one they have statement for

Ah yes theirs is 21st Feb....so go back to very beginning of this claim from when they filed a claim and start drafting a statement of case (Detailed defence) and bullet point the main points as paragraphs.

If you intend counterclaiming as the court seem to suggest that is reserved for the end of the statement.

And what would be the main points?

Think me and dx could write a book. Not just a statement :!:

Not a clue...not really followed your thread.......but only you are in the best position to explain to the court why their claim should be dismissed.

For example in their witness stament to court in jan 2018 that’s all that was in there is

Official copy of register

2 letters saying follwing transfer of mortgage one to ex wife and one to me at the wrong address. Both Un headed with account no of 2008 loan

A direct debit mandate

Letters to

Owner occupier

Main mortgage

Head of housing

And very old equitable charge on property

That means nothing to me...you would better making a start instead of keep posting here....then we have time to look over it before you have to submit......clock is ticking.

Not a clue...not really followed your thread.......but only you are in the best position to explain to the court why their claim should be dismissed.

Don’t even go there its bonkers and will take you ages

What are good reasons for claims being dismissed and maybe I can work around that whilst elaborating on my witness statement.

What about Case laws

What evidence do I need too

I could have started this last week had I been given this advice then

upload sorted

and they