Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
Results 1,281 to 1,285 of 1285
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    cruzhughes Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2016

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

Whatís your thoughts on the newest order?

What do I need to be doing

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

the DJ wants to investigate the freezing of interest or not? around 2015 - go look at your documentation and work out why.
    he also wants to see their basic arguments with regard to if they intend to reduce what they claim you should pay per month [as theres no PPIicon element now in it] OR are they going to say that because of the removal of PPI the monthly figure they have quoted will settle the loan earlier than its stated term..

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    cruzhughes Novitiate

I brought it up that their figures were wrong.

As if their monthly payments were times by the months they say are outstanding. Means they are charging interest which previous owners reduced to 0%. Back in 2015.

The judge sent me home to get this doc. Was in the comms log after
    no payments.

Their arguement was I still owed the monthly payments even with the 8 grand chunk

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

So you know what it means why say you dont??

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    cruzhughes Novitiate

But Iím confused Cos the repossession was almost over and done with.

What I was told on the day has changed totally date wise.

Therefore Iím constantly going over things and frying my brain.

Iím also concerned now that the original dj isnít going to be the one dealing with it all.

Plus itís set 3 hours and thatís a long time

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details