Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

PPIicon wasn't it
    and no I wouldn't

doesn't the fact the charge is there from the first day run through all the refinancing..

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder cruzhughes Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2016

Yes it was PPIicon.
    First loan 2001
    the first Sercured was 31/3/2005. Totally settled in Feb 2006. The new loan taken out Oct 2006.. then further loans nothing lodged with LR.

How do I get the point across correctly to them.

Just thinking to shall I mention that loan was reduced to 0% in April 2015 after I put account in dispute with Welcome.

Going on primes monthly repayment that would mean they are charging interest on this loan there is 18,040.83 remaining.

They are saying that the monthly repayments are 231.49 and that 197 months were remaining in March so that leaves amount repayable of 45,603.53. Aug 2033 this loan is due to run until

The balance was 26,152.32 when they purchased then issued court proceedings.

PPI Refund was 7,888.39 and 274.90 extra interest added totals 8,163.29

That should be 17,989.03 left in my book

And 15 years and 9 months left now not forgetting the payments missed.

From now 189 months remaining at 231.49 total repayable 43,751.61.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - bal all penalties/PPI/MIF/LIFE/PPI or IR - help

don't need to register multiple charges....

the bottom line is they haven't a clue what they are doing
    where are the missing statements...re post 819

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

I’ve sent you the full statement now that was enclosed in letter post 812. They didn’t leave them out it was my bad i didn’t think you’d need those only the updated pages.

Have you had amended Letter I’ve composed? Does it need tweaking or editing. Not sure if I’m on the right track here.

the whole of the debt regarding agreement number xxxxxxxxxx consists of irresponsible lending
    you as the rights holder are now tasked to investigate this independently of any previous finding by welcome.

I refuse to pay a debt that does not exist as its all IR and or PPIetcetc

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Quite basic then? My letter was too full on was it

well no whack it in somewhere.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Ok will do thank you

All sent. Thanks again

Just received letter of these. I’ve been away it was sent on 6th nov. Inbox you now.

Let me know your thoughts dx

post the letters to thread now please suitably redacted

off to the fosicon then in regard to prime refusing to investigate the IRL claim?
    or have we already done that....

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

We have only gone to the fosicon with regards to Welcome IR claim this time last year. They could not help due to waiver.

How do I fair with FOS as prime had issued repo?

Attached Files

good I'm glad I wasn't having a mental lapse.

so now you can complain to the fosicon that the new owner is refusing to carry out an IRL investigation
    ref you old case number

should be interesting...

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Let’s do this. Do I need to mention the repoand what the judge said?

Just emailed you an extract from fosicon email

Just a thought i is it true the fosicon don’t deal with complaints that have been subject to legal action?

The repossession was a legal action but what about the IR compliant will it be dealt with as a separate issue?

I’m going through things that I need to be sending them and they all mention court action due to repossession.

So I’m just wondering where I stand here

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details