Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you refuse payment and if they are serious they;'ll goto court.

how this plays out with regard to the charge is a diff matter.

if they don't do court its there forever...

CCA request...its only really to serve them with your correct address.

but if they reply with an agreement number that has no charge certificate listed against it

it could prove interesting but id need to get the legal experts to pay attention to what you're going thru.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a thought the original sar I received off welcome was around End of March 2016.

That's when I asked them to prove the debt and requested a CCA. They sent a SAR and returned my £1.00 PO

Would it be worthwhile me sending them another SAR as a lot has happened on the past 12 months so would there be extra information to be had?

• 2 weeks later...

Instructed....

I could instruct my dog to sit

If it does is another matter

But as we don't mind it getting before a judge

This could be fun

Why not send then a letter pointing out the debt is in serious dispute being made solely of PPI life MIF irresponsible leaning etc etc and any court claim will be vigorously defended as such

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What's funny is the alpha/prime letter was dated 2 days after my cca request was received!!! I've got roughly anothervweek for the Response to that. And the solicitors letter 5 days later?! Anything to put in the letter or keep it short and sweet?? Does that go to prime or the solicitor?

Very short to sols

and they

Now

and they

How's this looking dx?

Just noted on stament it says cheque fir £1.00 on 13/3/17 so that maybe my postal order for £1.00? They received my CCA request on the 10/3. I'll send you a pm now with this statement too

Dear Sir or Madam,

You have recently tried to contact me regarding the account with the above reference number which you claim is owed by myself at an old address of

I have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to Alpha Credit Solutions 4 S.A.R.L and neither have I received a notice of assignment regarding this debt and have already requested a CCA from them which I have yet to receive.

Your client may inform you that am I in arrears with loan payments. But what you client does not realise that this loan is in serious dispute with the previous owners and has been since March 2016.

This loan is entirely made up of repeated Irresponsible lending from 2001 onwards 9 times to be exact some no more than 4 months apart. With each loan already in arrears and numerous penalty charges levied without the proper credit checks carried out. There were also numerous missold PPI, lifecare, homecare, Medicare, personal accident plans and mortgage indemnity fees. Which cost several thousand on each one.

Any court claim you may make will be vigourously defended on all the points above.

god those statement are crapp...

no running total

what the hell is pay ahead allocation???

and they

Makes absolutely no sense to me either.

I was hoping you'd be able to decipher that?

Your guess is a good as mine. ��

How's the letter?

Have I covered enough?

Seems to me they received the CCA request and passed it all over to a solicitor..

, why would they do that?

not got the brains at present

no that letters' not really up to it

i'll see later.

dx

and they

What's the likelyhood of this company going for repossesion. I'm a bit concerned now I've had the solicitors letter. And they've only given me 7 days in which to respond. That's Friday the 14th

Do I also need to get the complaint letter like I sent to welcome off to alpha now too?

yea that'll do fine

and they

What will do fine. Im worried about the repossession threat. I'm still waiting for you to edit the letter post 300 and the draft on 319 you said they weren't up to scratch and you needed to look through them. Thanks in advance

your original complaint to welcome will suffice well.

send that

and they

Alpha draft headed account in serious dispute is this ok to go?

I wish you to consider the removal of a charge dated 19/10/2006 that you now hold against my property by a Deed of Variation dated 17/09/2016. Copy enclosed.

The history behind this loan are as follows:

On 11/10/2001 I took out a loan ... for £7369.39 which had £1473.22 PPI and £130.00 Medicare added to it

On 10/06/2003 this was rewritten to .. for £9809.68 and £1804.68 PPI.

On 31/03/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £11423.67 and £1108.79 MIF.

On 14/07/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £13886.71 and £1352.87 MIF.

On 29/12/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £14792.00 and £1442.59 MIF

On 31/10/2006 a new loan was taken out ... for £8019.62 which had £1485.75 PPI, £180 life-care and £125 homecare with £2768.59 interest added to it.

On 03/04/2007 this was rewritten to ... for £14602.15 which had £2425.15 PPI and £175 personal accident plan with £3339.03 interest added.

On 05/10/2007 this was rewritten to ... for £26741.20 which had £4506.20 PPI and £10342.54 in interest added to it.

On 30/08/2008 this was rewritten to ... for £30514.32 which had £2307.70 PPI added

Each of the above loans either had PPI, Life Insurance, MIF, Medicare or personal accident plans added to them. Costing me several £1000 on each one.

All of the above were forced upon me by a company called progressive/welcome finance. However the total of all these with regard to the rolling interest charges too far outweighs the sum secured by the charge against my property.

I feel it was very irresponsible for to this company to have been constantly refinancing these loans [9 times - some no more than 4 months apart] on the basis they were more affordable, when each loan was already in arrears with numerous additional penalty charges already levied.

I politely request that you remove the legal charge you hold and null any remaining outstanding balances due to this history of their Irresponsible Lending.

So thus coming to a simple resolution for both parties, without the need for extensive involvement of the FOS/FCA/ICO etc nor court cases.

I wish to avoid the above said actions, because this could become a very messy situation for all involved.

I also started investigating the irresponsible lending complaint concerning the above company before this debt had been sold to yourselves. I am now in contact with the FOS and the FCA regarding this.

They have mentioned their hands are tied due to welcome entering in a scheme of arrangement. But in any other circumstance they would be fully investigating and they are keeping everything on file until I contact you the purchaser.

I thank you for you time on this matter and look forward to hearing from you within 28 days.

Regards

Do I wait on the response from alpha to CCA before I send the letter above I sent it on the 9/3 and they signed for it on the 13/3 so if its 14 days from date signed for then. I should have a reply on the 27/3 week today?! Or should I just send it anyway

i'll try and advise if I get time cruz..

dx

and they

It's the solicitors I'm more worried about and I need to get something into them by Friday 14th

Sorry typo error solicitors letter has to be in by Friday 24th March as they sent letter out on the 17th and have given me 7 days to Respond.

So draft on post 319 as far as I've got for solicitor if you could have a look I'd be more than grateful. Thanks

Really need some points for solicitors letter as it needs to go in post thurs.

I'm rather worried now to tell the truth.

you don't need to write to the solicitors at all

they can only be instructed

not take action on their own

ignore them and their time limits.

their client alpha are your target.

I write in reference to various letters from yourselves and your legal representative dated between xxx date and xxx date.

I politely suggest you gain my full file from welcome finance and study it very carefully.

The debt and its subsequent legal charge dated 19/10/2006 that you now hold against my property by a Deed of Variation dated 17/09/2016,

is in serious dispute, with various complaints concerning with the FOS, FCA, ICO and the FSCS.

The history behind this loan are as follows:

On 11/10/2001 I took out a loan .... for £7369.39 which had £1473.22 PPIlink3.gif and £130.00 Medicare added to it

On 10/06/2003 this was rewritten to ... for £9809.68 and £1804.68 PPI.

On 31/03/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £11423.67 and £1108.79 MIF.

On 14/07/2005 this was rewritten to .. for £13886.71 and £1352.87 MIF.

On 29/12/2005 this was rewritten to ... for £14792.00 and £1442.59 MIF

On 31/10/2006 a new loan was taken out ... for £8019.62 which had £1485.75 PPI, £180 life-care and £125 homecare with £2768.59 interest added to it.

On 03/04/2007 this was rewritten to ... for £14602.15 which had £2425.15 PPI and £175 personal accident plan with £3339.03 interest added.

On 05/10/2007 this was rewritten to .... for £26741.20 which had £4506.20 PPI and £10342.54 in interest added to it.

On 30/08/2008 this was rewritten to .... for £30514.32 which had £2307.70 PPI added

Each of the above loans either had PPI, Life Insurancelink3.gif, MIF, Medicare or personal accident plans added to them. Costing me several £1000's on each time.

These were forced upon me by progressive/welcome finance staff.

The total of all these, along with the rolling interest charged upon them, far outweighs the sum secured by the charge you now hold against my property.

It is also to be noted that Progressive/Welcome Finance acted irresponsibly toward me,

consistently and constantly allowing me to refinance the initial loan some 9 times

- with little or no affordability checks and in many instances no more than a handful of months apart.

Each loan was already in serious arrears at each refinance,

each time contained numerous penalty charges for all manner of 'indiscressions' like penalties for writing a letter, being in arrears, being late to pay, sending debt managers, use tracing agents, making telephones call and various other penalties. Again if all these and their interest were to be taken into account, this even further far exceeds the sum outstanding.

I hereby suggest a simple resolution for both parties, without the need for further extensive involvement of the foslink3.gif/FCA/ICO/fscslink3.gif.

The above have all mentioned their hands are tied due to welcome entering in a scheme of arrangement.

However each have indicated in other circumstance they would be willing to fully investigate my claims and they are keeping everything on file until I have contacted you the purchaser directly with the following recommendation.

I politely request that you remove the legal charge you hold and null any remaining outstanding balances due to this history.

I thank you for you time on this matter and look forward to hearing from you within 28 days.

I politely point out that any legal proceedings will be vigorously defended and the above WILL be entered as a counterclaim to such.

I think you for your time.

please note my change of address

I have not lived at the property for xx years

and despite numerous letters advising this

it has never been updated.

and they