Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1693 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't fill it on online - take the forms to the court office (after taking a copy of it all for yourself). You need to complete the income and expenditure part of the form correctly in case you are asked to substantiate it and make an offer to pay towards the arrears each month i.e you pay the normal instalment of £231.49 plus an extra amount towards the £1,620 arrears

I have to go out now but will come back to you tomorrow with instructions for the form and a draft defence.

You wouldn't receive a loan agreement from the new company, the one that was signed with Welcome is still valid - the new company have just taken it over.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you

Where on earth have this alpha got the arrears figure of £3,342.42 from?

Even the dates on the rider with regards to deed of variation are incorrect to what is on land registry on the supposedly date the bad debt was sold

Is there anyway I can get a breakdown from this company of how they have got this figure?

They have still not sent me any copies of anything that sent to old addresses. I requested these early march

I'll draft a letter to Alpha for you tomorrow

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Are you OK with editing Word documents ? assume you have access to a printer ?

OK,

Affixed is the statement to go with Question 27 of the N11M defence form. In the box at Q.27 you write - please see affixed statement and supporting documents.

At the top of the statement you need to enter the info (obviously remove the xxx's) - you will find the info on the Claim for possession. Read the statement through carefully - you will see that I have included an offer of £50.00 per month towards the arrears as that's an acceptable amount for such a small amount of arrears.

You will then need to take copies of the two letters referred to in the statement - they need to be affixed to the back of the statement and then to the defence forms.

I have also affixed a budget sheet which you need to complete before filling in the financial information on the defence form so you get the info right and it shows you have £50 left over to pay towards the arrears (if you show too much left over each month the judge will expect you to pay it all towards the arrears). The budget sheet is in Excel and calculates automatically as you fill it in.

In actual fact you don't really need to fill in the N11M - you can just take the statement, letters and that budget sheet to the court and hand it in as your defence pack - it's quite normal.

Cruz Statement for repo hearing.doc

Budget Sheet.xls

Affixed letter to Alpha, you need to enter your name & address, their address and their reference number. Send by Recorded Delivery (or special delivery if you can afford the £5) so they have to sign for it. Enclose the letter from Welcome stating they had taken back the £7888

Cruz Letter.doc

Get the letter off to Alpha asap (preferably by Special delivery).

Then fill in the budget sheet I affixed to the post to make sure your figures add up ok - let me know when you have done it.

I havent actually ask them for a breakdown before I've only asked them to send copy's of any letters that were sent to the wrong adressses. All I've done is give them my adresss disputed the debt with alpha requested a CCA and copy's of all correspondence that went to wrong place

Amended letter affixed

Cruz Letter.doc

Amended statement affixed - you will need a copy of the Alpha letter to affix to the statement as well as the others 2.

Cruz Statement for repo hearing.doc

Yes that's correct.

Leaving the office now - will be back on line by 6pm

Before the sale of the account I had made a complaint to the FSCS regarding miss-sold PPI and they ordered Welcome to refund £7,888.39 back to the account – please see affixed letter. Welcome wrote to me on 4th April 2017 advising that they had taken the amount of £7,888 back from Alpha – copy letter affixed.

Shall I edit this to?

Before the sale of the account I had made a complaint to Welcome finance then further to the FSCS regarding miss-sold PPI and they awarded £7,888.39 to be refunded back to the account – please see affixed letter. Welcome wrote to me on 4th April 2017 advising that they had taken the amount of £7,888 back from Alpha – copy letter affixed.

Yes that's fine

• Haha 1

Yes you sign the letter, then take a photocopy before posting. Keep the postal receipt safe so you can check on the royalmail website to print off their signature thus proving they got the letter. Keep that safe also in case we need to show it in court if they don't reply,

I've got your email and replied with aquestion

Yes you sign the letter, then take a photocopy before posting. Keep the postal receipt safe so you can check on the royalmail website to print off their signature thus proving they got the letter. Keep that safe also in case we need to show it in court if they don't reply,

I've done that on each letter with alpha. Don't you worry. The rest I didn't sign as they didn't need to be.

Shall I also attach the original welcome complaint to court docs

No need to add the complaint - you got a result from the FSCS which explains it all.