Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

cruzhughes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

they are NOT BAILIFFS

tell 'em to do one and never return or you'll call the police on 101

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy who called today would be the Field Agent they said they were going to send - they obviously havn't cancelled his visit. Sub prime lenders love sending these guys out as they think it makes them look as if they are engaging with you and trying to help - however they will have added somewhere in the region of £90 for the privilege of him calling on you unannounced. You need to write to Prime telling them that you did not request or agree to their Field Agent calling, that he left a letter in an unsealed envelope with an individual who has nothing to do with this matter and you don't expect to see any charge for this visit added to your account.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

if they don't do nowt by the date - its dead

they cant do what ever they took you to court for

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Prime/Alpha received letter yesterday..

Phone call this morning from excel... once he said where he was from I stopped him and told him I had no wish to speak to him.

He said all his wanted to know was. Again I stopped him saying he's been miss informed and to go to alpha as debt has been subject to 2 lots of court proceedings.

But again he said he needs to know. Wish I'd let him elaborate lol

I told him as far as I'm concerned that's all he needs to know.

a SAR is to get a copy of the information a company holds on you.

Why would you reply?

You need to use the information they have provided to see if it is correct,

that they are processing any information held properly and fairly

and that they have provied you with a copy of everything in a clear format with explanations of any jargon they use

You need to be looking at the accounts to see what they have added in the way of charges and fees, interest, penalties or whatever so you can challenge ther activity and the totl they claim is still owed. When you know all of this you can write to them but to demand a refund or account adjustment.

It's a bit more confusing than that.

As they say a loan is outstanding and a charge sercured on my house however the Loan info they hold does not correspond with the legal charge that was placed on house 2 years before this loan that are claiming..

Two different amonunts 2 years apart. Plus mass irresponsible lending on the previous owners part

I'm unsure how I challenge the agreement they have to the one secured at the land registry 2 years prior though.

I have a lot more info on all the previous loans with other company from a 2016 SAR .

Compared to what they've sent me in Sar regarding the 2008 loan they say is owed. I don't think they would have all the other docs.

Refer to post#774

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Baffling me why he's gone there. They know where I live.

Land registry were as much help as a chocolate teapot their reply and I asked further questions.

Thers in normal text.What I sent in reply in bold

Hi can you assist further please?

entry C4 on your title relates to a charge you took out with Progressive Financiall services Loan settled on 3/4/2007 who subsequently went into Liquidation and a portfolio of their charges (over various properties) was sold to Alpha Credit Solutions on 17 September 2016. So why was this sold to alpha in 2016?

Once a charge is paid the Loan Company should apply to Land Registry to have the charge dis-charged from the title. You will need to seek Legal advice on how to have this charge removed if it has been satisfied. The loan company should have discharged it in 2007 upon settlement yet now Alpha have it.

There is no entry of a charge dated 2008 in favour of Alpha Credit on your title so they would not be entitled to repossess your property. But they are trying on the above 2006 charge. Alpha credit do now have a deed of variation for a charge dated 2006 . So how have they got this deed of of assignment? How can they claim it's for a debt taken out in 2008?

I have been to court twice for possession with them. Once last week and once before in May. They have adjourned both times before the hearing as I have submitted lots of evidence towards the 2008 debt being bogus.

The 2008 debt was in serious dispute with the previous company prior to it being sold.

Is there anything you can do to make Alpha prove that the 2006 charge should be on there in their name with this deed of variation. As it seems to me this has been put on my property without any proof whatsoever of the registered debt is either real, legal, or enforceable. Not forgetting it was settled April 2007.

They are trying to claim a debt that has nothing to do with this charge as it was apparently taken out 2 years later.

Reply I've just received

Please see the reply that was sent to you in regard to this matter.

Please note that Land Registry is an administrative agency and is unable to give legal advice

The whole thread baffles me :wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Received this from LR today

The application form dated 17 September 2016 has your name and property, listed at page 5, against Charge dated 19 October 2006.

Likewise the Deed of Variation dated 17 September 2016 also has your name and property, listed at page 13, against Charge dated 19 October 2006.

I have so far not come across any reference to a charge dated August 2008 in relation to your property.

If you have any documentation relating to the 2008 charge to which you refer that you wish to send to us then we will give it consideration

however as previously stated with regards to the 2006 charge, we cannot remove a charge entry without a discharge.

Land Registry’s role is administrative, recording details of property ownership on the basis of deeds/documents received and you may wish to consider seeking legal advice as Land Registry cannot provide legal advice.

My reply

There is no charge in 2008 on any of my deeds this is why I've come to you.

Only the company alpha credit saying they hold one from a loan taken out that year.

They have tried for repossession twice on this.

Yet there is no charge on my property.

So I would not have any documentation for this as there is none.

But from what I see from my official copies they hold a deed of variation on a charge dated 17 September 2016 against Charge dated 19 October 2006.

2 years prior to the date they claim it's from, which should have been discharged in 2007.

Yet the company progressive finance have managed to pass/sell it on to Alpha with many other property's.

As it stands at this moment in time after numerous letters sent by myself to the company Alpha credit since march 2017.

They have no proof of paperwork to back up their claims of the debt, if so they would have provided it by now.

However they have taken me to court twice for repossession.

Which has been adjourned twice by the judge due to their failure to provide anything I have requested.

This company that did not have to prove its case to you but you the Land Registry accepted the variation of the charge.

And still they have yet to prove that any money is legitimately owed to them.

Is there anything you can do to get them to showing proof of validity of the claim relating to the charge they own by a deed of variation?

send them that unredacted list of charges alpha have bought of other people too cruz.

they might be able to unfathom the story better

you never know what a clever bod might do once that's in their hands

and they

The doc you mentioned they already referred to by them as being on page 13. I'm unsure how I can respond further here. They just don't seem to be taking any notice to what I'm saying. Banging my head a a brick wall springs to mind.

Anything you could advise me to send them. I haven't responded to email below yet.

Follow up from LR.

As previously stated Land Registry’s role is administrative only, recording details of property ownership on the basis of deeds/documents received.

A charge that has been registered will remain on the register until a formal application is made to discharge it. The application to register the deed of variation was in order and registered in accordance with the application submitted to Land Registry.

I can only recommend that you seek legal advice and Land Registry cannot offer any advice in this matter and would suggest you consider obtaining advice from a legal professional or a body such as the Citizen’s Advice Bureau.

automated safe to ignore

and they

Been going through file. 1st lot of court proceedings issued for the 24th May.

After the 3 letters in june and July they issued 2nd lot of Court proceedings on the 12th of July. 7 weeks after the 1st hearing.

I'm on the 2nd letter now since 2nd court hearing on 21st Aug. I'm sure I'll get another soon. The 7 weeks are up 9th October so let's see if they do issue proceedings at the same time frame.

They haven't responded to letter dated 30/8 refusing a field agents visit and requesting I don't get charged.

Clearly I've been charged as the fees to the sum of £263.20 are on today's letter. No breakdown though :???:

Another letter today from prime dated the same as one in 802. Worded differently. Also telling me that they are still charging me for excel mans visit even though I refused. So they've have read my letter dated 30/8.

No arrangement fee in place makes me laugh.

They haven't really took any notice of all the complaints from March :???:

Prime 14th Sept.pdf