Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80
Results 1,581 to 1,591 of 1591

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

Else i will be contacting the court

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data costs
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

All done.

Thank you.

Dragging on this is lol

Prime have started up again!!

Just emailed you.

This is laughable the outstanding balance is mental since end of June it’s risen by £4,251

Arrears balance risen by £694.47 which is 3 x 231.49

Still no reply from these muppets.

But going on past experience I’m due a monthly statement end of the week.

Let’s see how inflated this one is

There’s been a little development. New statement has arrived.

Figures are still out by £77.77 which consist of £26.17 (17\09\16) and £51.60 (26/01/17)

Balance should be £17,962.86

17/9/16 Opening balance £ 26,126.15
    7/6/17 PPIicon refund £ 7888.39
    7/6/17 Ppi int adj £ 274.90
    === £ 17,962.86.
    Theirs shows £ 18,040.63

They want me to recommence payments 13th Nov £74.83 then regular monthly payments from 13th Dec £231.49 this amount incorporates interest that was set to 0% in 2015 so this should not be the monthly repayment now..

They are not even stating how long to run lol

Email with docs on way to you dx and sham

Just a thought.....

Due to this lot stating payments are to recommence at 231.49 in Dec. Loan was for 300 months started Aug 2008 first payment 30 sept 2008. Last payment on loan would be due in Aug 2033 at the original monthly repayment

Shall I write back to these and find how how long they say is remaining on loan?

Few quick oberservations

On old terms I make that 177 months remaining. 177 x 231.49 = £ 40,973.73

However

1 £231.49 should be minus £17.51 PPIicon = £ 213.98 it should be with Ppi element taken off

2 £231.49 includes the interest which was reduced to 0% in Dec 2015

3 Looking at old welcome statements interest on the monthly payment was in excess of £160 a month

4 Ppi refund £8163.29 / 231.49 would put me 35.26 months in front from 13 jan 2016. Dec 2019.

5 Only issue here is if you remove the Ppi payment and the interest element of the 231.49

(Sham I’ve altered your old calculations done for court in June 2018 so they are more up to date)

The repayments, calculated as £26,152.32 split over 212 remaining months from January 2016, equals £123.36 - minus £17.51 PPI, equals £105.85 per month. PPI was refunded up to December 2016, with the award made in January 2017. This is paid back to the account balance as follows: 12 x £17.51 / 212 = £1.00 per month to add on. £106.85 is the rightful monthly payment from January 2016 onwards.

January 2019
    36 months will have passed since January 2016, which equates to arrears of £3,846.60 With the PPI refund of £8,163.29 (inc. interest), the arrears is currently in credit by the amount of £4,316.69 This is the equivalent of just over 40 monthly payments, based on the above taking it up to being in credit until May 2022

What’s your thoughts here??

Ive started on new letter to go off. Any amendments or advice needed before I send please..

Dear Sir or Madam,

I write in response to your letter dated 30/10/2018. Which appears to be a reply at last to my letters dated 19/07/, 05/09 and 10/10/2018.

You now state the outstanding balance is £18,040.63. And that payments are to recommence on 13/11/2018 for £74.83 followed by regular payments of £231.49 on the 13/12/2018.

What you fail to state is how youíve reached these figures, how long these repayments are for and the date they are due to finish or any payment schedule.

I would like to remind you that this account is still severely in dispute with you. Like it had been with the previous owners Welcome Finance prior to you purchasing this bogus debt from them. To which you are fully aware of all the complaints regarding it. Yet after 20 months of correspondence with you, your failed possession claim and the Courts Judgement this is still a matter that you appear still unwilling to address.

I bring back to your attention my letter off 25/03/2017 whereby I outlined my full complaint to you in regard to the whole debt and the resultant charge being entirely made up of numerous penalty charges for all manner of indiscretions and other insurances and Mass Irresponsible Lending, forcing the roll over of loans without doing the required affordability checks. Some only months apart.

Again if all the actions above had not taken place due to the underhand tactics of the previous owners there would be no sum outstanding. For example interest added to the acceptance fee in other loans pre 2007, would have deemed those agreement irredeemably unenforceable. These were forcefully rewritten solely to unjustly enrich the previous owners Welcome Finance.

Iíd like you to look into why a 2007 loan was rewritten in 2008 and for a higher figure with more PPIicon. But no more money was loaned but the balance and the payment term increased significantly.the benefit was all for welcome finance

I thank you for your time look forward to hearing from you within 14 days.

so, they've sent 2 monthly statements requesting? payments recommence...

why reply at all...……..

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Donít you think itís better to try and get some answers out of them? So at least if they try court again I know what Iím up against?

They have started playing the same game not replying yet sending letters with fake figures.

Iím just trying my best to get prepared incase they go down the same road.

the statements are automatically sent.

its not a response to your overall complaint that the whole debt is bogus.
    and thus I wouldn't enter into any letter tennis.

ball is in their court.

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

The last one I received isnít itís a total new statement different format with everything I asked to be removed as originally they were still saying there was arrrears in account. I sent you a copy of this.

Theyíve had 3 letters from me requesting the removal of all fees and sols court costs. The letter is answering my requests

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details