Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1629

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

tough luck on them then..
    its only the judge that can force you to pay..and IMHO the whole debacle has not been addressed.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

No it hasnít. But I really hope thereís some further progress in the new year

DX - are you including charges applied to previous loans that are not part of the current chain? I mean, anything pre-February 2006? This being the date that one loan was settled, then a break of eight months was had before a brand new loan was taken out, and subsequently culminated in becoming the first link of the chain that the current agreement.

The charges and interest from the October 2006 loan onwards wouldn't amount to the full balance. You most likely know all Cruz's loans better than me, so I'd like to hear your views.

have you still that google drive link?

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Yeah.

it was settled via a re-write with welcome.

more soon

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

sadly i'd lost the train of this..
    no ..no link in a chain.

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Loan 1 11/10/2001 For £7369.39 which had £1473.22 PPIicon and £130.00 Medicare added to it

Loan 2 rewrite on 10/06/2003 for £9809.68 and £1804.68 PPI.

Loan 3 rewrite on 31/03/2005 for £11423.67 and £1108.79 MIF. 17.80%@ £171.92 x 120 months

Loan 4 rewrite On 14/07/2005 for £13886.71 and £1352.87 MIF. 27% @ £272.06 x 120 months

Loan 5 rewrite on 29/12/2005 for £14792.00 and £1442.59 MIF 16.8% @ £189.11 x 180 months fully paid off in Feb 2006

New Loan no 6 taken out on 31/10/2006 for £8019.62 which had £1485.75 PPI, £180 life-care and £125 homecare with £2768.59 interest added to it.
    26.5% @ £170.25 x 120 months

Loan 7 rewrite on 03/04/2007 for £14602.15 which had £2425.15 PPI and £175 personal accident plan with £3339.03 interest added.
    22% @ £277.95 x 120 months

Loan 8 rewrite on 05/10/2007 for £26741.20 which had £4506.20 PPI and £10342.54 in interest added to it.
    22% @£489.53 x 120 months

Loan 9 rewrite on 30/08/2008 for £30514.32 8.2% @ x £231.49 x 300 months. This is still running

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    sadly i'd lost the train of this..
    no ..no link in a chain.
    Ok, so only charges relating to the agreements from October 2006 onwards should be calculated by Cruz and deducted from the balance. Right?

Just checking we're all in agreement.

I think the other chain that was mentioned before was that they didnít provide that linking loan in court which was

Loan no 7.

They provided info on loans 6, loan 8 and 9.
    But they didnít provide 7 for some strange reason in all their exhibits. Seems a bit bizzare especially as they tried to show an application for further advance but missed the linking one 6 into 7, 7 to 8 then 8 into 9!

Who knows what their reasoning was, but I recall the charges that were applied to that particular loan being the worst of all.
    Maybe that was the reason for them excluding it, or maybe it was just an oversight.
    It's not relevant now anyway.

As I see it, let's just agree which charges and fees can be legitimately offset against this balance, then hit them with the revised balance and tell them they'll not be receiving a Penny more.

Furthermore, tell them that as they've chosen to ignore your constant complaints on this specific matter, that you have no other option but to advise them of your position and that they are welcome (pardon the pun) to, finally, engage with you on the matter.

The side issue is the monthly repayment amount. I'd like Andy's view on this.

DX - do you have a view on what Cruz should be paying each month, assuming there is a balance after fees and interest have been removed?

Follows
    Following

I think it was Loan no 8 the fees and interest were the worse.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzhughes View Post
    I think it was Loan no 8 the fees and interest were the worse.
    Sorry...I mean in terms of the size of them and number relative to the short term. I recall it only lasted a few months before the next rewrite, but they blasted you with charges in that time. The cumulative total of charges on other loans were probably higher, yes.

Between loan 6 and 7 6months between rewrites

Between 7 and 8 6 months too

Between 8 and 9 10 months

Dx in middle of composing a letter with shams help.

The basis of the letter is deducting all fees but what we need to be sure of is wether I start from first loan in 2003 right the way through 8 loans. Or start at Oct 2006 onwards to last loan 2008 (4 loans) as there was a break of 6 months without a direct rewrite from Feb 2006 to Oct 2006.

As you can imagine There is quite a bit of difference between putting all the loans in. But I canít go after welcome for the 1st 4 pre 2006. Due to the scheme. But as you know from your calculations there is sums outstanding there.

We are working out the balance and need to get this correct. As I donít want to be in **** if it goes back to court. However I understand itís prime who would have the prove the link/ no link.

I canít seem to acesss the drop box file you shared with me either

Check in later

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Where am I going with all this.

Do I sit tight or get the letter off?

working on getting lots of newer email stuff over to the google drive
    i'll get there.

might give us a better idea when done..

in all the stuff.. is there clear proof the last loan before the gap and this chain resulting in this litigated loan number WAS paid off by was it a mortgageicon or something...??

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Thank you

Not in SARicon off prime no.

Welcome sar yes

mortgageicon sar yes remortgage was in Feb 2006 funds paid welcome in Feb 2006. Settled loan no 722.

Break of 8 months then new loan 257 taken out Oct 2006 for around 8k with new legal charge applied

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 LastLast

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details