Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
Results 1,621 to 1,629 of 1629

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

clear break then
    thought id not lost the plot that much.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Welcome secured loans/charge - sold to Alpha/Prime -repo received - ***Claim Dismissed***

On all the ones before 2006 a new legal charge was applied each loan with the previous ones being removed . The land reg doc new charges were Changed to date of charge being exactly the same as dates of newer rewrite

But from Oct 2006 charge applied on that date but the further loans/charges were not amended date wise on Lr. So in 2007 2006 Charge should have come off and registered charge should then have been April 2007 then Oct 2007 then Aug 2008

think that tallies with the changes around that time
    and I think andyorch has previously related to this if not here elsewhere.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

I know that too. But just seems strange welcome didnít do what they done on the last 4 that they consistently done on the first lot.

last loan legal charge was not witnessed and not signed in the presence of anyone it was left blank. Plus the signature on that one is well dodgy

Fun and games with these again. Iíve recieved 2 arrears letter 10 days apart.... so that means Iím 2 monthly payments of 231.49 in arrears in less than 2 weeks.

Loan agreement states money is due a month after agreement date and every month after that. Agreement date is 28th of the month. So Iím presuming they were closed for 2 weeks over Xmas hence the date 4th of jan instead of 28th of Dec.

But how on earth can there be another month of arrears on 13th jan? When payment not due till 28th jan? I can count shame this muppets canít..

Plus on the back of their letter they list their fees which are £51.60. But thereís £61.60 on these arrrears statment so extra £10 a time going on there 😂💦

Even in court the last judge said Iím paid up to July 2019 on 231

Prime are saying
    Nov arrears 74.83
    Dec arrears 231.49
    Jan arrears 231.49

Total arrears £599.41

Attached Files Attached Files

automated letters ignore.

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Quarterly statment recieved today

On the first page arrears balance 537.81 61.60 less than what came out yesterday dated 2 days before this one.

But they are claiming on this that Nov,dec,jan were missed at 231. Which doesnít add up considering Nov payment was supposed to be only 74.83 😂

Attached Files Attached Files

sorry not had much time
    i'll try over the W/End.

one point on whatever letter.
    it should be headed, I do not acknowledge any debt to you or your agents.

I don't think we can link the two halves...old charges etc not subject to this later half of loans can't be be used, sadly I cant see anyone agreeing that because welcome owed you more at the point of the 2nd half, than what the 2nd loan was for, they should not have loaned to you = IRL.

however, my thoughts are still very much with IRL playing the major part here, whichever way you switch it out, the 2nd series of loans WAS very irresponsible lending by welcome.

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details