Creation Finance have moved Defaulted Date

Taz11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Silverfox,

I'll take a look for the file they sent, and if its not available I'll SAR. Much appreciated. I'll let you know ;) and feedback.

Regards

Sorry, by CRA, do you mean a credit referance agency, equifax, experian etc... or the original debtor ?

thnx

Taz11 v NatWest/Triton: Unenforceable :D

Taz11 v BOS: Unenforceable :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Credit Reference Agency. The original creditor would (should) also have this information so if you're feeling cash rich, you could SAR them too

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

old thread merged

DN post 10 help

think it will..

send them a copy:lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks dx100uk,

I obviously have the original of that default ( as I scanned it for that post ) as I filed everything, and it will show all the original details :)

How do I go about putting this in a letter now to Creation, stating that the default has been moved from the original date on the default notice !!!!. I can't wait to send this letter :)

@gwebstech, I heard nothing, and the letter from creation proves they have no cca ;)

old thread merged

DN post 10 help

think it will..

send them a copy:lol:

Game, set and match

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

no, I didn't get a reply, no CCJ or further correspondence.

How do I now put this in writing to Creation or do I go straight to the ICO as I have proof of the original default notice ?

Thank you :)

simply send them a letter with a copy of that DN

demanding that they correct the CRA file entries

give them 14 days

or you will raise a complaint with the ICO

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks dx100uk,

I'm getting on to it. Will keep thread updated. G'night ppl, much appreciated. ;)

• 3 months later...

Ok, sorry people,

this had taken a back seat as it was the last one on my list,

and I had to try and find ( amongst numerous boxes ) the original default.

I've now found it and it was definitely dated the 6th January 2009 with the same account number that is on the CRA'S which had been renewed on the 8th June 2016 at my old address.!!!!!

This is my letter to Creation, would/could you please advise if this is ok, and I'll send it recorded delivery.

Creation Finance Limited

Chadwick House

Blenheim Court

Solihull

West Midlands

B91 2AA.

October 10, 2016

Mr *******

Account Number : ****************

Dear Sir/Madam

I formely request with immediate effect, that you remove the above account from all Credit Reference Agencies. You will note from your own correspondence, that the default was issued on the 6th January 2009. ( Copy Enclosed )This, in effect would remain on the credit reference agency files for 6 years until 6th January 2015, and then be removed.

The default has been logged again on the 8th June 2016 at an address I have not been living at for the past 4 years.

I believe this action is frowned upon by the Information Commissioners Office and if you choose to ignore my request to remove the account, I will initiate action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, and The Financial Ombudsman, and providing said authorities with the original Default Notice provided by yourselves.

Please comply within 14 days with my request and advise me accordingly in writing that the account has been removed from all Credit Reference Agencies.

Sincerely,

Mr *******

Any advice appreciated, Thanks Taz

please/request/ ..no .you demand..

else you'll seek compensation

you complain to the ICO

remove the rest

makes you sound like you don't know what you are talking about if you list uncle tom cobbly and all.

and they

Any better ?, thanks

Dear Sir/Madam

I demand with immediate effect, that you remove the above account from all Credit Reference Agencies. You will note from your own correspondence, that the default was issued on the 6th January 2009. ( Copy Enclosed )This, in effect would remain on the credit reference agency files for 6 years until 6th January 2015, and then be removed.

The default has been logged again on the 8th June 2016 at an address I have not been living at for the past 4 years.

I believe this action is frowned upon by the Information Commissioners Office and if you choose to ignore my demand to remove the account, I will seek compensation,forward the original default notice, and file a report with the Information Commissioners Office.

Comply within 14 days of receipt of this letter with my demand and advise me accordingly in writing that the account has been removed from all Credit Reference Agencies.

Sincerely,

Mr *******

Having rather embarrassingly been refused credit by a leading financial institution recently

I was advised to consult my credit file.

I was disturbed to find yourselves - Creation Finance have amended an original default registered in jan 2009

to a new date of 08/05/2013 Thus placing an account back on my credit file when it had already fallen off.

I am advised by information from the ICO to write to you giving you 14 days to removed the new default

and thus the account as the debt has already been originally defaulted more than 6yrs ago.

Should you fail to do so I will invoke a complaint with the ICO

seeking a suitable financial redress for the inconvenience and distress caused by your unlawful actions.

yours

For your reference I enclosed a copy of the original default notice.

and they

Thanks for that, short and sweet is the best way to go.............made mine look like an essay. Really appreciate your input. Copied and pasted and will be winging its way to creation. Will let you know ;)

Thanks again,

Taz :)