• Tweets

• Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Bailiffs evict teacher from her quaint cottage....another one with links to FMoTL.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there are plenty of people out there willing to sacrifice everything for so little. Part of the problem is the people who promote the theories are often very plausible to the uninitiated, they promise the earth and then deliver nothing. It is often quite tragic.

There are better battles to be fighting on points of principle (the Rev. Nicholson being just one example).

The FMOL brigade should carry a Public Wealth warning.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes you must redact the name on the writ before posting. The writ should show really have shown the name of the lawyers who are effectively repossessing the house fortheir £70k legal fees, and NOT the name of the neighbour's who is being victimised by the locals who are alleging "racism".

As I have mentioned above, the Writ of Possession is featured on a number of websites so it is already in the public domain.

Nonetheless, I have alerted the moderators and if they wish it to be removed, I have no objections at all.

PS: Posters on the forum may only edit posts within the first 10 minutes. After this time, permission must be obtained from the moderators (I have already alerted them).

Yes you must redact the name on the writ before posting. The writ should show really have shown the name of the lawyers who are effectively repossessing the house fortheir £70k legal fees, and NOT the name of the neighbour's who is being victimised by the locals who are alleging "racism".

Would you have the amount adjudged on a writ of possession ?

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Would you have the amount adjudged on a writ of possession ?

A very important question DB. A Writ of Possesion is an order to take possession of a property and as such, the writ must outline the property address. It will not state a monetary value.

The defendant; Mrs Patel is attempting to claim that the 'warrant is only for £111.75'. It is this type of misinformation that needs to be corrected.

As mentioned already, there is no warrant. This is an eviction, and according a Writ of Possession is the legal document required. The amount of £111.75 is merely the court fee.

PS: I am pleased to see that there has been almost 1,000 views to this thread since it was started just 24 hours ago. If the advice given can help just one person steer clear of Freemon on the Land or Sovereign Citizen idiots it has been worthwhile.

Another document with personal details showing this should be redacted before posting!

Is this not already in the public domain ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Is this not already in the public domain ?

It is very much in the public domain CB and has been for the past 2 weeks.

I exhibited at the beginning of this thread (in my post number 3) the initial YouTube video.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?466159-Bailiffs-evict-teacher-from-her-quaint-cottage....another-one-with-links-to-FMoTL.&p=4914905&viewfull=1#post4914905

This is the one where Chrisy Morris is shown asking to see the 'warrant' . The enforcement agent did not pass a copy to him (and quite rightly so). Instead, a copy was shown to him. Given that he (or another 'supporter') was filming the event, it was naturally the case that a picture of the Writ of Possession (not a warrant) was obtained. It is that picture that features on many sites.

By way of example, copies can be very clearly seen in the posts by 'Forsyth' dated 11th June onwards on the popular website; Quatloos. This site as many may know, have their roots in Canada and the US and are well know for 'debunking' the dreadful FMoTL ideology that is costing debtors dearly. They have been responsible to exposing the involvement of FMoTL in the Tom Crawford eviction.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10715&sid=7d613a90b52607bc0ffa2c6071181c42&start=120

• Confused 1

Sadly for Rekha Patel,

she is prone to 'knowledgeable' people like Colin Peter (below) helping her out.

He lost his own case but he is still an "expert".

" Rekah Patel.

-- Please get in touch with me privately by emailing me on (edit)

I have intimate knowledge regarding this type of dispute

and am hopeful that I might be able to help you find a remedy in law.

---- The reason why I don't want to expand my knowledge to you publicly at this time

is because I I do not want to forewarn your opponents and the 'system'.--

--- In losing everything that I once had in this world, due to our evil 'system' of law,

I unwillingly learnt much about the 'system' and believe that I might be able to help you defeat it.

Although I lost unjustly against it, my loss might be your gain.

Check out my 'credentials' at (edit)

She has also been sending the neighbour documents, monthly,

attesting that she is a "student of the Chief Federal Judge, David Wynn Miller".

containing her fingerprint signature and pictures of the American Flag.

these docs state that the neighbour is in breach of International Maritime Law and The Rescissions Act.

The Youtube clips show one of the film crew stating he too is a student of said judge

and that the neighbour is using 'fraudulent conveyance of language'.

"Captain Carol Hofmannn" was also present on eviction day

and on the father's day march to take back Rekha's home.

(Low turnout of mainly family - went unreported in the Glossop Chronicle even tho reporter was present).

It's a whole new parallel world of Reverend Moon types who seek alternatives to a 800-year-old British legal system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wynn_Miller

Edited by Andyorch
Email and external links removed

Email address and external links removed....James would you please read the following link with regards to posting on the forum.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?9-FORUM-RULES-Please-read-these-before-posting

Andyorch

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Andyorch, thank you for reminding me. Whilst on this matter of privacy, please could you redact the name of the neighbour in this case from previous CAG postings including the photo of the writ and 3rd posting from Bailiff Advice? Contrary to what Bailiff says it is not in the British public domain. Defamation lawyers are watching. Thank you

She has also been sending the neighbour documents, monthly, attesting that she is a "student of the Chief Federal Judge, David Wynn Miller". containing her fingerprint signature and pictures of the American Flag. These docs state that the neighbour is in breach of International Maritime Law and The Rescissions Act.

The Youtube clips show one of the film crew stating he too is a student of said judge and that the neighbour is using 'fraudulent conveyance of language'.

"Captain Carol Hofmannn" was also present on eviction day and on the father's day march to take back Rekha's home.

It's a whole new parallel world of Reverend Moon types who seek alternatives to a 800-year-old British legal system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wynn_Miller

I heard about this a couple of days ago. It is becoming clear that she is beyond help.

• 1 year later...

After Rekha Patel was evicted from her home, Despite Chrisy Morris's help, She broke back into the house and sold it for the sum of £2 and has been living there for the last year

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/cottage-seizure-sold-2-glossop-12527480

Tuesday she was evicted again and arrested, Chrisy Morris seems to be very quiet about the eviction this time

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/My-Local-Police/North-Division/High-Peak-LPU/GlossopTownCentre/News/2017/Jul-12-Two-charged-obstructing-enforcement-officers-Simmondley.aspx

So much for the help Chrisy offers

And so the message of this story...always follow due process and legally comply with Building Regs etc..and dont challenge the law unless you have deep pockets.:wink:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

After Rekha Patel was evicted from her home, Despite Chrisy Morris's help, She broke back into the house and sold it for the sum of £2 and has been living there for the last year

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/cottage-seizure-sold-2-glossop-12527480

Tuesday she was evicted again and arrested, Chrisy Morris seems to be very quiet about the eviction this time

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/My-Local-Police/North-Division/High-Peak-LPU/GlossopTownCentre/News/2017/Jul-12-Two-charged-obstructing-enforcement-officers-Simmondley.aspx

So much for the help Chrisy offers

The stupidly of this lady is breathtaking. Before she discovered FMoTL, she had a lovely listed cottage in a nice village without a mortgage and she had a good job as a school teacher.. Now, the house will be sold for significantly less than it would normally be worth and the solicitor representing the creditor is allowed to oversee the marketing etc. Whether she will be able to keep her employment with a criminal record (assuming that she will be convicted which looks very likely) is doubtful.

She now joins the other barmy FMoTL's such as Tom Crawford and Guy Taylor to name just a few.

And so the message of this story...always follow due process and legally comply with Building Regs etc..and dont challenge the law unless you have deep pockets.:wink:

As the old saying says; professional are expensive and amateurs doubly so.

After her arrest, she returned to the house to collect her car and informed neighbours that 'she would be back'.

The listed cottage now has a yellow steel shutter door in place of the solid oak door and security guards are living inside. Their costs would be astronomical . As reported on Quatloos, it is likely that the property sale will be a repeat of Tom Crawford's where it will likely be auctioned as arranging visits for prospective buyers might be somewhat awkward.

• 1 month later...

The Rekha Patel Show ended in chaos at Stockport Magistrates Court last Monday.

Seems she and her band of Freemen on the Land were showing major contempt of court,

performing strange "rituals" in the courtroom,

then refusing to leave.

Her new best friend,

failed film-maker Ken Thompson advised her and co-accused Cheryl Leezack not to stand as it "gives them power over us".

You can view Ken's background on Quatloos "Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits"

https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/08/cottage-obstruction-case-ends-in-chaos/

• 2 months later...
The Rekha Patel Show ended in chaos at Stockport Magistrates Court last Monday.

Seems she and her band of Freemen on the Land were showing major contempt of court, performing strange "rituals" in the courtroom, then refusing to leave.

From Rekha's latest rambling on her F/B page over the weekend, it is becoming clear that she has fallen from the stupid tree and broke every branch on the way down.

Feeling so much gratitude enough to bring a tear, got whitewashed at court on friday, but I accept and I am grateful to see what a farcical hearing I went for, in front of a guy who called himself judge, so tempting to put something extra after his name but I will remain grown up

Yet another judge who is not an expert in the subject matter in front of him, unfortunately the courts do not tell you who, you are in front of before the day, it appears it is designed that way, is not an expert in property law but if i have the right .. he is an expert in immigration and asylum, the barrister tried to tell him that the limit for a county court for charging order is 5K is where it begins, I can't remember if i called him thick or not but asked if he knew what the definition of a limit is as he was trying to make out that that is where it starts, you will find that word son is a minimum, don't dare question a mathematician on limits!!!

My land lord was amazing with the level of knowledge of the law that at times it was hard for me to keep up, however judge didn't appear to have a clue he just nodded and pretended to understand, barrister didn't rebut anything my landlord said, so my land lord walked out, it was so obvious it was rigged, i walked out, after judge acknowledged that the original order for sale was VOID as the court had no jurisdiction and they should not have made it, but did not see the point of setting it aside, I told him about the fraud but he did not give a .

The judge who did the order for sale i believe to be a nice lady from what i hear, but she is an expert in clinical negligence, she would have had a barrister to mislead her into making an obscene judgement, from the paperwork it appears they made out that i didn't pay a mortgage, misrepresenting the facts, xxx did not make a statement or have any proof of her expenses which she allegedly paid out, i told judge that the court records clearly show i owe nothing in costs, he said but there is an order, i said, where is the proof why is not on record, where is the evidence of a detailed costs assessment, I've not seen one shred of evidence, he didn't care...

i told xxxx that he is driven by greed and i told both of them they should be ashamed of themselves as i packed my bag and left whilst they were still doing their charade;

I also went to a homeless charity last week who straight away printed a copy of the title deed, my land lord is still the Registered Proprietor with title absolute. The charity were amazed, and had never heard of such a thing. FB and the Derbyshire police and HCE group were acting unlawfully!!!!

FB has made out she is the victim and has put in yet another claim. From what xxxx implied he said there was a hearing on the 10th, a victim of her own doing, sister, the more you and your paid friends throw the stronger i become, for that i am grateful x

The divine Creator is amazing and I feel the power of divine love and know divine light, truth and compassion will shatter any color of perceived, authority and untruth, we don't need much when we stand in truth.

Love as always Rekhaben xx

PS: If I am reading her drivel correctly, she has lost another court hearing ( not sure what this one would have been for).

I read it as she doesnt accept tha once a court order is made then that is what counts and it stands, even if it has flaws, unless you get it overturned and that is what she failed to do. The rest is moaning about waht has already failed in the past not being considered again but this time somehow is right

I have been following the wrecka story over on quatloos and the amount of freetardery is astonishing. I would have thought that a teacher would at least have some common sense, not following the quackery of others.

Freetards seem to think that they can do whatever they want with no comeback. They can refuse to contribute to society via taxes etc., yet still want the benefits of that same society.

If they wish to become true freemen/women, remove themselves from society, live in the wild and receive to assistance from any UK body. They would not be allowed to walk on paved areas (or roads) nor benefit from street lighting and rubbish collection. If they want something then barter for it. They would not be allowed to use promissory notes which, (if you think about it) is the money we have in our pocket or if they want money, earn it rather than rely on state benefits.

I could go on but I will spare you the trouble

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I have been following the wrecka story over on quatloos and the amount of freetardery is astonishing. I would have thought that a teacher would at least have some common sense, not following the quackery of others.

Freetards seem to think that they can do whatever they want with no comeback. They can refuse to contribute to society via taxes etc., yet still want the benefits of that same society.

I too have been following the tales of these daft FMoTL and Sov Cit idiots over on Quatloos for the past couple of years.

Back to Rekha, it would seem that she is back in court today. This time, it would seem that Plexus law have become tired of Rekha's disruption of the sale and are asking permission for the house to be sold at auction.

Quatloos are reporting that she posted the following on her Facebook page at 8pm last evening:

If anyone is free tomorrow to attend manchester civil justice centre at 10 am, i would appreciate some support, the woman at the desk said there was a hearing to auction of my home...when i went to enquire about my claim that there was hearing at 10.30 tomorrow, i phoned back to find that it was at 10am, it seems my application are going missing in the court..thank you in advance...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks