Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Basic Account Holder colin11 Informative colin11 Informative colin11 Informative colin11 Informative colin11's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2014

Default Re: Bailiffs evict teacher from her quaint cottage....another one with links to FMoTL.

After Rekha Patel was evicted from her home, Despite Chrisy Morris's help, She broke back into the house and sold it for the sum of 2 and has been living there for the last year

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ossop-12527480

Tuesday she was evicted again and arrested, Chrisy Morris seems to be very quiet about the eviction this time

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/My-L...immondley.aspx

So much for the help Chrisy offers

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

Default Re: Bailiffs evict teacher from her quaint cottage....another one with links to FMoTL.

And so the message of this story...always follow due process and legally comply with Building Regs etc..and dont challenge the law unless you have deep pockets.

Gold Account Holder Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice's Avatar

Cagger since : Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by colin11 View Post
    After Rekha Patel was evicted from her home, Despite Chrisy Morris's help, She broke back into the house and sold it for the sum of 2 and has been living there for the last year

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ossop-12527480

Tuesday she was evicted again and arrested, Chrisy Morris seems to be very quiet about the eviction this time

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/My-L...immondley.aspx

So much for the help Chrisy offers
    The stupidly of this lady is breathtaking. Before she discovered FMoTL, she had a lovely listed cottage in a nice village without a mortgage and she had a good job as a school teacher.. Now, the house will be sold for significantly less than it would normally be worth and the solicitor representing the creditor is allowed to oversee the marketing etc. Whether she will be able to keep her employment with a criminal record (assuming that she will be convicted which looks very likely) is doubtful.

She now joins the other barmy FMoTL's such as Tom Crawford and Guy Taylor to name just a few.

Gold Account Holder Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice Authoritative Bailiff Advice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andyorch View Post
    And so the message of this story...always follow due process and legally comply with Building Regs etc..and dont challenge the law unless you have deep pockets.
    As the old saying says; professional are expensive and amateurs doubly so.

After her arrest, she returned to the house to collect her car and informed neighbours that 'she would be back'.

The listed cottage now has a yellow steel shutter door in place of the solid oak door and security guards are living inside. Their costs would be astronomical . As reported on Quatloos, it is likely that the property sale will be a repeat of Tom Crawford's where it will likely be auctioned as arranging visits for prospective buyers might be somewhat awkward.

Basic Account Holder James Belland Novitiate

Cagger since : Jun 2016

The Rekha Patel Show ended in chaos at Stockport Magistrates Court last Monday.
    Seems she and her band of Freemen on the Land were showing major contempt of court,
    performing strange "rituals" in the courtroom,
    then refusing to leave.

Her new best friend,
    failed film-maker Ken Thompson advised her and co-accused Cheryl Leezack not to stand as it "gives them power over us".

You can view Ken's background on Quatloos "Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits"
    https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/08...ends-in-chaos/

Basic Account Holder sgtbush Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2012

Another FMoTL twoddle!!
    All stems from someone not knowing the difference of a berth certificate and a birth certificate!!

Quote Originally Posted by James Belland View Post
    The Rekha Patel Show ended in chaos at Stockport Magistrates Court last Monday.
    Seems she and her band of Freemen on the Land were showing major contempt of court, performing strange "rituals" in the courtroom, then refusing to leave.
    From Rekha's latest rambling on her F/B page over the weekend, it is becoming clear that she has fallen from the stupid tree and broke every branch on the way down.

Feeling so much gratitude enough to bring a tear, got whitewashed at court on friday, but I accept and I am grateful to see what a farcical hearing I went for, in front of a guy who called himself judge, so tempting to put something extra after his name but I will remain grown up

Yet another judge who is not an expert in the subject matter in front of him, unfortunately the courts do not tell you who, you are in front of before the day, it appears it is designed that way, is not an expert in property law but if i have the right .. he is an expert in immigration and asylum, the barrister tried to tell him that the limit for a county court for charging order is 5K is where it begins, I can't remember if i called him thick or not but asked if he knew what the definition of a limit is as he was trying to make out that that is where it starts, you will find that word son is a minimum, don't dare question a mathematician on limits!!!

My land lord was amazing with the level of knowledge of the law that at times it was hard for me to keep up, however judge didn't appear to have a clue he just nodded and pretended to understand, barrister didn't rebut anything my landlord said, so my land lord walked out, it was so obvious it was rigged, i walked out, after judge acknowledged that the original order for sale was VOID as the court had no jurisdiction and they should not have made it, but did not see the point of setting it aside, I told him about the fraud but he did not give a .

The judge who did the order for sale i believe to be a nice lady from what i hear, but she is an expert in clinical negligence, she would have had a barrister to mislead her into making an obscene judgement, from the paperwork it appears they made out that i didn't pay a mortgage, misrepresenting the facts, xxx did not make a statement or have any proof of her expenses which she allegedly paid out, i told judge that the court records clearly show i owe nothing in costs, he said but there is an order, i said, where is the proof why is not on record, where is the evidence of a detailed costs assessment, I've not seen one shred of evidence, he didn't care...

i told xxxx that he is driven by greed and i told both of them they should be ashamed of themselves as i packed my bag and left whilst they were still doing their charade;

I also went to a homeless charity last week who straight away printed a copy of the title deed, my land lord is still the Registered Proprietor with title absolute. The charity were amazed, and had never heard of such a thing. FB and the Derbyshire police and HCE group were acting unlawfully!!!!

FB has made out she is the victim and has put in yet another claim. From what xxxx implied he said there was a hearing on the 10th, a victim of her own doing, sister, the more you and your paid friends throw the stronger i become, for that i am grateful x

The divine Creator is amazing and I feel the power of divine love and know divine light, truth and compassion will shatter any color of perceived, authority and untruth, we don't need much when we stand in truth.

Love as always Rekhaben xx
    PS: If I am reading her drivel correctly, she has lost another court hearing ( not sure what this one would have been for).

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

I read it as she doesnt accept tha once a court order is made then that is what counts and it stands, even if it has flaws, unless you get it overturned and that is what she failed to do. The rest is moaning about waht has already failed in the past not being considered again but this time somehow is right

Site Team silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961 Highly authoritative silverfox1961's Avatar

Cagger since : Oct 2008

I have been following the wrecka story over on quatloos and the amount of freetardery is astonishing. I would have thought that a teacher would at least have some common sense, not following the quackery of others.

Freetards seem to think that they can do whatever they want with no comeback. They can refuse to contribute to society via taxes etc., yet still want the benefits of that same society.

If they wish to become true freemen/women, remove themselves from society, live in the wild and receive to assistance from any UK body. They would not be allowed to walk on paved areas (or roads) nor benefit from street lighting and rubbish collection. If they want something then barter for it. They would not be allowed to use promissory notes which, (if you think about it) is the money we have in our pocket or if they want money, earn it rather than rely on state benefits.

I could go on but I will spare you the trouble

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1961 View Post
    I have been following the wrecka story over on quatloos and the amount of freetardery is astonishing. I would have thought that a teacher would at least have some common sense, not following the quackery of others.

Freetards seem to think that they can do whatever they want with no comeback. They can refuse to contribute to society via taxes etc., yet still want the benefits of that same society.
    I too have been following the tales of these daft FMoTL and Sov Cit idiots over on Quatloos for the past couple of years.

Back to Rekha, it would seem that she is back in court today. This time, it would seem that Plexus law have become tired of Rekha's disruption of the sale and are asking permission for the house to be sold at auction.

Quatloos are reporting that she posted the following on her Facebook page at 8pm last evening:

If anyone is free tomorrow to attend manchester civil justice centre at 10 am, i would appreciate some support, the woman at the desk said there was a hearing to auction of my home...when i went to enquire about my claim that there was hearing at 10.30 tomorrow, i phoned back to find that it was at 10am, it seems my application are going missing in the court..thank you in advance...

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

Thread tidied and inappropriate posts removed.

Regards

Andy

Basic Account Holder Spudzulu Novitiate Spudzulu Novitiate

Cagger since : Aug 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Andyorch View Post
    Thread tidied and inappropriate posts removed.

Regards

Andy
    Well-done Andy. It, like a few other threads were becoming nothing more than a slanging match made even mor disappointing by the involvements of admin.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details