Bailiffs evict teacher from her quaint cottage....another one with links to FMoTL.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thread tidied and inappropriate posts removed.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Rekha has now accepted that the property that she purchased outright (no mortgage) for approx £165,000 is now to be sold. The sale details have been amended in the last few days. Previously the property had been advertised at around £225,000, now it is to be to sold by auction with a 'guide' price of £135,000. Using Freeman on the Land tactics and FmoTL advisers has cost this silly lady her entire home.

This is her Facebook message on the outcome of the latest court hearing:

Hello everyone, need some on help and also will update....I was in court last Tuesday, , can't call him a judge as he is not fit to be a judge, I have a copy of the court records from my subject access request there is no record of any detailed costs assessment, nor is there any record of a trial, the judgement date of an amount of @£8K which i paid is on a different date to the date i atteneded court and it clearly says there are no costs in the case, i will upload these partial records...its there in black and white...

i told judge that there is no record if this claim being issued so does it no worry you that the court have no records of it, he did not reply instead he said you went to the court of appeal, I said yes it always puzzled me on when the evidence is so blatant how can they refuse and i said, if the case does not exist how can you appeal something that does not exist, where did the hearing take place in kangaroo court, they said nothing, they couldn't the evidence is there.

Anyway he still ordered my home to be sold, the barrister who work in Manchester, i, i went to down to reeds rains and the guy said he would arrange a few visits for me to remove my belongings.

If anyone has time to help me pack and to store some stuff a their house/garage i will be so grateful, so if you have some room as much as a suitcase, that would be great, and also i have two bikes, and garden furniture....so any room would be great, i am NOT giving up but I am not going to let people have the excuse to dispose of my belongings, i know my friend needs a washing machine, my range cooker has been claimed, and my dishwasher and fridge freezer could do with a home..will give my bed and table and chairs to furniture project.

People should remember that often behind these sad stories that there is someone suffering. They made a mistake and ended up going down a road that made their situation worse by following bad advice.

Perhaps we might wish to think about this, when continuing these threads. As with most online social media, it will be permenent record of people seeming to take shots at someone that has landed themselves in a bad situation.

If this lady now ends up needing state support for housing etc, it will be taxpayers that will be contributing towards this.

Close the thread ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Guest Bernardette

Indeed. There's something quite unseemly in calling Rekha, Tom Crawford et al 'idiots', 'freetards' etc, plus words and phrases such as 'drivel', 'falling from the stupid tree', and so on. It feels like some people actively enjoy revelling in their misery. Let's not forget that Rekha has lost her home from petty roots - breaking a few tiles.

Thread now closed

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks