Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Royalties Account Holder unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2010

GCHQ ?

Is this a private residential house where you have had works done including fitting a gas appliance ?

Or is it a business ?

Why has it taken 5 years ?

Basic Account Holder jackthemondoe Novitiate

Cagger since : Jun 2011

Default Re: ccj setaside - help

The players i am trading against are well rehearsed
    the joe thinks all are straight point of sale
    ,if someone wants to dodge the bullet in their interests to delay you may bottle it.

Any joe reading this be warned if you instruct you may buy their BMW
    you win but get no costs award hollow victory what good is that.

Joe thinks SOGicon and CRAicon there to protect think again these are in place to protect business

Back to the 5 year deal ya moan ,waive flags,beat your drum reply we will do it tomorrow.

Joe gets revved up fires missiles at non parties CEO S ban staff from speaking pull shutters down ,
    why well the manufacturers what supply the producer all **** in the same pot

the trade body what certs plays golf its one of them,
    when MD s sit on each others board how do you break through the force fields you bang it in court then the retailer has lost the
    whip hand tomorrow will come for one of the parties.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

cant you not just use plain English!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2008

especially when you hear the infamous click, go down the road to phone box any make personal calls!

Follows
    Following

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

What is a " joe "

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

When i have tried to obtain information from industry related forums the account is blocked
    posts are erased and senior members replies are also erased where they may have wanted to hear about it.

A case like this could easily end up in the courts of appeal
    any legal person would pick out bullet points SOGicon/Protected party/5 non parties /multi track/fast track/Single joint instruction/
    multi casemanagement/direct access barrister/retailer/part 20 manufacturer/Certification body BSI/poss part 34/poss part 36icon/poss 1 -2 day trial/multiple apps

so someone in the know would say costs could well be telephone numbers thats why the grunt consumer takes it lying down.

In my life i have learnt rule 1
    never trade with the establishment

rule 2
    if you do have a fall guy the latter if you lose ya doe pay thats how it rolls no wig likes rule 2 .

So back to my original question
    can ADR be retrospective
    if so the problem with this the body what certificated the unit there name is in court as a non party for possible breach of en1949 why would i trust that body.

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackthemondoe View Post
    When i have tried to obtain information from industry related forums the account is blocked posts are erased and senior members replies are also erased where they may have wanted
    to hear about it.
    A case like this could easily end up in the courts of appeal any legal person would pick out bullet points SOGicon/Protected party/5 non parties /multi track/fast track/Single joint instruction/
    multi casemanagement/direct access barrister/retailer/part 20 manufacturer/Certification body BSI/poss part 34/poss part 36icon/poss 1 -2 day trial/multiple apps so someone in the know would say costs could well be telephone numbers thats why the grunt consumer takes it lying down.
    In my life i have learnt rule 1 never trade with the establishment rule 2 if you do have a fall guy the latter if you lose ya doe pay thats how it rolls no wig likes rule 2 .
    So back to my original question can ADR be retrospective if so the problem with this the body what certificated the unit there name is in court as a non party for possible breach of en1949 why would i trust that body.

We have not got a clue what your on about Jack...sorry.

Andy

Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2008

Dam got a splinter from scratching me Head! trying to understand this!

Follows
    Following

sorry i missed that question
    a joe joey grunt all the same jazz member of the public
    what i call believers ,
    believers are good people that get kicked in the nuts rolled they know no beta ,

me no joe i have bin shopped to the justice minister and had a petition presented to the house of commons about a site i own.

Riddle for people half sensible who would do that.

I will ask the question again case in fast track ,

defendant at next hearing wants time to consider part 20 and mentions ADR
    does he mean a part 36icon offer to stop proceedings

could this be a ambush to say to the court we tried to settle pre trial ,

the prob with this i could be 10k down where i have a strong case but then depends what you may win at trial.

Royalties Account Holder unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67's Avatar

Cagger since : Feb 2010

What are the grounds for any counterclaim by the defendant ?

There is no counterclaim at present
    a part 36icon.6 is a offer to settle

this may be their adr
    the offer would not come unless the manufacturer was in loop,

a part 20 would join in the big guns
    what may effect their reputation
    and i must be fair they do have a good reputation

however the retailer has much adverse,
    took to court TS ,
    bad press
    daily mail lots of bad reviews
    the list goes on and

they have been leaned on by the drat and punished disabled people

the dirts all out their
    me would love to type this in for all to google
    then ya see me not speak with fork tongue yea man

Gold Account Holder BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative

Cagger since : Mar 2009

"We are offering ADR" is not a valid part 36icon offer.
    CPR r36 lays out strict formalities for an offer to comprise a Part 36 offer.

Meanwhile, OP : slow up.
    You keep conflating different issues, and as a result your posts come across in a way that confuses people. Stick to one issue at a time, be that Part 36, Part 20, or what you believe is the conspiracy against your postings........

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator's Avatar

Cagger since : May 2007

Is there a reason you have not named the retailer to which you refer?

What's the problem with informing TS?

What;s the blast you speak of?

How could i name the retailer with a live case in progress

Citizens advice/trading standards recorded complaint july 2013

Trading standards local signed for documents last week
    retailer/manufacturer,certificatio n body all the other non parties not yet aware will be on 18.7.2017

Back at case management soon where it was likely a Single joint expert witness would be ordered plus other directions.

Defendant was asked to file some other docs before hearing

in that bundle they requested more time for manufacturer to respond and in this bundle they also stated it would allow a window for ADR/Mediationicon during 15 months
    this flag has never been waved till now.

About the posts
    i am not having a pop at this forum it is not connected to the industry,
    as i said the ones that are remove the postings even when you tap dance around the issue.

Another point very easy to give bias spin to all it may be all lies,look at the lingo i use where would a grunt get this from.

Any one taking the kings shilling from TS knows these statements are bang on.

If there is a proven safety issue
    i have won the case and also there are enough clues in the posts to guess the product then you would no some of the players involved i can not
    state this.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator Highly informative determindator's Avatar

Right, it's a big company? you feel vulnerable. Reading your posts there's movement in the process and hopefully soon you will have recompense and the company will be scrutinised to make sure safety issues are dealt with.

Ok part warm the industry is all about party jellie,
    in the early days me thought with my stupid mentality i could boo em off
    they would back down

in my previous lives i have put sum on notice of high court that worked,
    these crews it did not and

i understand the comments to the factory revved em up like got advice take bar out of factory u produce beta gear and
    mine looks good from 500 mtrs,
    the sad part about this the true claimant is a protected party and been deprived use 5 years.

That why me said in this industry ,golf,hand shake ,closing ranks and all that jazz
    but me the legal anti grunt with pointy ears when the manufacturer Md as his running shoes on thats a laff .

When the manufacturers generals say we are very sorry
    got the lettos 5 years later
    not sorted
    cant use the scrap
    its not a washing machine

this is to the death yea man

Gold Account Holder BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative BazzaS Authoritative

Cagger since : Mar 2009

Is there an interpreter who can clarify the OP's posts?

I'm lost as to what they are trying to say ........

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Quote Originally Posted by jackthemondoe View Post
    mine looks good from 500 mtrs,the sad part about this the true claimant is a protected party and been deprived use 5 years.
    I would like clarification of this sentence

aah is this how you feel, your case looks good but you're not convinced, if not correct me. The next question is what does 'the true claimant is a protected party' mean. Is that still how you feel as not to expose more of who you are claiming against.

If something is wrong in life, keep calm and carry on.

If you know the law there is nothing to clarify
    if yow doe it is well above your station
    read the previous quotes
    get a feel for how complex this is,

soon me will find out if the big cheque book crew are on board as me say telephone numbers.

Some people walk the walk
    some walk the walk and talk the talk

the beak said time r u off your ed do you know what u r getting into
    me said to the beak
    no me not off me ed
    but out mybrains

this was not received very well ,
    this is not messers court

i have to create a different ATE
    how else could i trade against big guns

i only have a small gun but alot of bottle

Think its time you had a nap Jackthemondoe

Andy

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details