style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Do not buy from this company.

What they don't tell you is if you spill water on their fabrics you have to clean the whole seat cover with their care kit.

I sadly spilled a drop of water on the sofa and it left a horrible water mark.

The customer service would not accept that this means the fabric is not fit for purpose.

If it was wine I would understand but WATER !

Dreadful, dreadful quality - don't waste your money.

They even told me that they have lots of customer complaining about the same thing

- yet they will not tell you that a drop of water means you cleaning the whole seat each time when they sell it to you !!

This is avoidance knowing that their fabrics are not fit for purpose.

And they think that's acceptable and they refused to send me their fabric test reports which proves they either haven't tested it properly or they do not want me to speak to the fabric manufacturer.

• 6 months later...

Hi.....

Sofology are by far, the worst company I have EVER dealt with......4 cancelled delivery dates and when I did eventually receive the suite, there was a gaping hole in one of the chairs....they also refused to reimburse me with my phone calls, to which I made several prior to refunding the cost of the suite.......I wouldnt touch this company with a barge pole !!