Peachy reclaim and CRA data removal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Johnhn

Right ive been able to fully summarise everything that you've sent me - Heres what I have

12 x Elevate / 1ML

7 x 24/7 Moneybox

34 x Safety Net Credit

7 x Mr Lender

14 x MYJAR

9 x ICL / PDE

13 x Peachy

4 x P2P

5 x Uncle Buck

In total including some Ive missed (Good reasons) you have had 138 loans over a period of 3 and a half years.

And you have already said a total of £38,165

This is by far one f the worst cases I have seen. My thoughts are this...

I have missed off some of your loans because they may have been 1 or 2 loans from that company that wouldnt qualify for an Irresponsible Lending complaint. However 2 Things that do concern me a lot are the amount you had from Clearaccount who are now Safety Net Credit & Pounds2Pocket Regardless of if they are an installment loan etc.

Clearaccount was always a worry because they are a revolving credit facility and if you keept relying on the product then this is a sever issue that needs to be addressed in its own part...

Im assuming here but did you pay off the amount you borrow with Clearaccount?

Right now... You have a very good case with at least a few of the lenders...

Now go get your CRAs in full from Clearscore, Noddle and Experian (The last youll will need to pay £2 for)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I will now ask a very personal question. Over the last 3 years apart from PDLs how have you managed your bank account?

Grab statements for the last 5 years and get them ready too. You are going to war!

Could you also confirm if any gambling was involved at all?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Over the last 3 years apart from PDLs how have you managed your bank account?

With great difficulty! :oops:

Could you also confirm if any gambling was involved at all?

Only pathetic lotto dreams and the odd flutter on a horse. Didn't really ever have any cash for it!

247 Moneybox - balance written off, default removed

Cash Genie - bogus default removed

Peachy - interest refunded, default removed

1 Month Loan - interest refunded, data removed

Peachy - balance written off, default removed

Have you got your bank statements ready? ... Did you read my main post...

Hi Johnhn

Right ive been able to fully summarise everything that you've sent me - Heres what I have

12 x Elevate / 1ML

7 x 24/7 Moneybox

34 x Safety Net Credit

7 x Mr Lender

14 x MYJAR

9 x ICL / PDE

13 x Peachy

4 x P2P

5 x Uncle Buck

In total including some Ive missed (Good reasons) you have had 138 loans over a period of 3 and a half years.

And you have already said a total of £38,165

This is by far one f the worst cases I have seen. My thoughts are this...

I have missed off some of your loans because they may have been 1 or 2 loans from that company that wouldnt qualify for an Irresponsible Lending complaint. However 2 Things that do concern me a lot are the amount you had from Clearaccount who are now Safety Net Credit & Pounds2Pocket Regardless of if they are an installment loan etc.

Clearaccount was always a worry because they are a revolving credit facility and if you keept relying on the product then this is a sever issue that needs to be addressed in its own part...

Im assuming here but did you pay off the amount you borrow with Clearaccount?

Right now... You have a very good case with at least a few of the lenders...

Now go get your CRAs in full from Clearscore, Noddle and Experian (The last youll will need to pay £2 for)

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Have you got your bank statements ready? ... Did you read my main post...

I already have statements going back 4 years - 2011-2012 will take a little longer. And yes, I paid of clearaccount (eventually).

Sorting out credit reports today.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed reply - I've been ill. I have my reports from Noddle and Experian - can't download my Clearscore report though, so I'm going through the somewhat arduous process of reactivating my Equifax account. I'll be calling into a branch of my bank tomorrow for statements.

Meanwhile, I have Moriarty Law threatening me with court action for the £60 I don't owe to Cash Genie (even though this is under complaint with MMF), BW Law threatening me with court action for Excel Parking/Peel Centre from 2 years ago (first I've heard about it, and I was 15 miles away at the time), and I've just found out Quizonia and Xinion have raped my bank account via my phone over the last few weeks to the tune of £100. Happy xmas. :roll:

Also, whilst disposing of some toxic waste (old divorce papers) recently, I found I had taken out the following loans with Wonga.

01/09/09 £200

18/12/09 £200

11/01/10 £200

15/02/10 £200

Incidentally, I accepted Wonga's £50 redress offer 2 years ago. I still haven't received the cheque.....

Hi John

Welcome back and hope you get well soon. Right...

Why not apply to Equifax for your report? Youll beable to PDF it :)

https://www.equifax.co.uk/Products/credit/statutory-report.html

Right keeping on track - Tell e more about Cash Genie and ML - Id like to know. If they plan to go to court over £60 then im sorry... MMF really have sunk to the lowest point.

Whats it about?

Also those 2 companies do premium rate services - Have you spoken to your network operator?? Did you sign up for them by accident?

As for Wonga - Get on and chase them for it. With their lending stuff, they seem to one of the easiest to claim from. Especially around that time, they were giving money out left right and centre.

FKO

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Why not apply to Equifax for your report?

I have an account, I just can't remember my credentials - the last time I rang them to regain access the phonecall took nearly 2 hours, so that's a bit of a project...

Tell e more about Cash Genie and ML - Id like to know. If they plan to go to court over £60 then im sorry... MMF really have sunk to the lowest point.

Whats it about?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?460509-Cash-Genie-Nonsense-Redress-and-Default-Removal

Also those 2 companies do premium rate services - Have you spoken to your network operator??

Not yet.

Did you sign up for them by accident?

Yep. Actually, "accident" is being generous to them. I clicked on what purported to be a Tesco survey (it wasn't) and then completely ignored the subsequent premium rate texts (as I always have done - not realising they were linked) thus spending the next couple of months blissfully unaware that I was being charged for each one - I've had a mobile phone for 20 years and never been caught out, in fact I didn't even know someone could you charge you to RECEIVE a text because it's so obviously open to abuse!

As for Wonga - Get on and chase them for it. With their lending stuff, they seem to one of the easiest to claim from. Especially around that time, they were giving money out left right and centre.

I've filled in and sent off the acceptance form at least 4 times, and also sent copies of my driving license and a deed poll. It all goes smoothly until it's time for them to post the cheque...

Managed to get back into my Equifax account, so I now have reports from them, Noddle, and Experian.

• 6 months later...

Any news fkofilee? I've had something of a personal setback but I'm ready to get going on this now.

• 3 months later...

Interesting Final Response from Peachy. They don't accept any wrongdoing - I hoodwinked them into lending me the money. However:

"Based on the investigation conducted, we would like to uphold your complaint partially and are ready to offer a redress of £449.69 to you:

Write-off balance outstanding £162.51 in full and mark last loan as fully repaid;

Refund you interests and fees for last loan, including both extensions - £287.18 (please confirm your banking details for refund - account holder's name, bank account number and sort code);

Delete any information from your Credit File about all loans with us"

Hmmm...

Well, I've decided to accept - the data removal is worth more to me than the money at this point in time!

• 1 month later...

So I've just checked my credit report via Noddle, and there's a new default on there from Peachy for £163 dated 18th October.

I'm applying for a mortgage at the moment. Should I just kill myself now? :-x