Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Royalties Ts & Cs

Would anyone happen to have a spare or scanned copy of a set of Ts & Cs for a RBoS Royalties Current Account please?

Cheers

Michael

Similar Threads:
    Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Please see the following copyright statement
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: Royalties Ts & Cs

*bump* Anyone?

Cheers

Michael

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Follows
    Following

Hi Michael.

I have - but not scanned. Does this post cover what you are looking for? If not, pm what you are after.....

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!
    Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC 498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard 705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!
    Follows
    Following

Hi T4FF
    Quote Originally Posted by T4FF View Post
    I have - but not scanned. Does this post cover what you are looking for? If not, pm what you are after.....
    Thanks for the link - what I'm actually after is a full copy of the Ts&Cs so I can review each section completely - I have a pretty big RBoS claim coming up, which I want to have all the right info to hand for

I'm also wondering if the local branch will just hand out copies without question?

Cheers

Michael

Follows
    Following

That's how I got mine - I just rang Direct Banking.

In fact you could probably just walk anonymously in to your local branch and ask for a copy - I would think they come with the current account flyers, or the branch would have them lying round I'm sure.

I've finished all my RBSicon claims now, so if you are still stuck I'll send it to you if you like. I'm moving home in a week so scanner is packed up atm - could scan it in 2-3 weeks.

RBS CA1 2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC 498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard 705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by T4FF View Post
    In fact you could probably just walk anonymously in to your local branch and ask for a copy - I would think they come with the current account flyers, or the branch would have them lying round I'm sure.
    Indeed, did this this afternoon - got a copy of the Royalties Gold Ts&Cs without a problem
    Thanks anyway T4FF

Cheers

Michael

Follows
    Following

Hmm, ok, I discovered a while back that the Royalties Gold Ts&Tcs pretty much just covered the extra RG benefits - so I managed to get a set of the actual Royalties Ts&Cs. These were ref RBSicon L380 12/06.

Now I really need to refer to them, I think it might be an idea to have a copy from before 2006, avoiding some of their fancy words trying to get around the charges. Has anyone got an older copy at all please?

Cheers

Michael

Follows
    Following

Hi Michael

I don't know if this is relevant or not for you but just in case. I have been going through those T&C's also and have put a complaint into the Banking Codes Standards Board ref HOW they apply the charges.

The Banking Codeicon states that you are to be goven 14 days notice of charges being applied unless otherwise stated - CLEARLY. RBOS apply most of their charges instantly - usually creating more charges. In all their paperwork the only reference to this I could find said:

"charges are payable" Does not say immediately or anything like it. It is a very ambiguous term, not clear and very misleading. When you sign up, reading that you are left unaware that charges will hit instantly causing you further cost - until it happens.

So it contradicts the banking code. Hope it helps to prove the charges are not only unfair but applied wrongly, goo dluck with the case.

Hi Dipply

Yeah, most banks do that too - the Banking Codeicon only seems to be used when it benefits them!

Unfortunately though, that doesn't help with the exact clauses & wording that I need for my case - unless your Ts&Cs are dated older than last year & you've got a spare or scanned copy?

Cheers

Michael

Follows
    Following

Hi Michael

No bother. I opened my royalties gold a/c about 4 years ago and I never throw paperwork away (not always a good thing lol). I'll have a look in my bank folder and scan them in if I have them - chance are I do.

Will let you know!

Dipply

I will ask my the lady that gave me all the charge amount Michael if she can send them to me. I will let you know.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.
    Follows
    Following

Thanks Dipply & LL - that'd be great

Cheers

Michael

Follows
    Following

If you guys can get a copy I would be very grateful to receive one too

Phil

Follows
    Following

Get another sticky going!!!!

Follows
    Following

I've got them in front of me
    T&C's that is

Quote Originally Posted by aussie22 View Post
    I've got them in front of me
    T&C's that is
    From before 2006?
    Any chance you can scan them in please?

Cheers

Michael

Follows
    Following

Bump - any news on these please folks?

Cheers

Michael

Follows
    Following

No reply as yet Michael.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.
    Follows
    Following

Ok, thanks LL - anyone else that was looking at the Ts&Cs got an update for me please?

Thanks

Cheers

Michael

Follows
    Following

where's aussie gone?!?!?

Follows
    Following

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details