• Tweets

• Former billionaire Hui Ka Yan has been fined and banned from the financial market for life.View the full article
    • In terms of "why didn't I make a claim" - well, that has to be understood in the context of the long-standing legal battle and all its permuations with the shark. In essence there was a repo and probable fire sale of the leasehold property - which would have led to me initiating the complaint/ claim v SPF in summer 19. But there was no quick sale. And battle commenced and it ain't done yet 5y later. A potential sale morphed into trying to do a debt deal and then into a full blown battle heading to trial - based on the shark deliberately racking up costs just so the ceo can keep the property for himself.  Along the way they have launched claims in 4 different counties -v- me - trying to get a backdoor B. (Haven't yet succeeded) Simultaneously I got dragged into a contentious forfeiture claim and then into a lease extension debacle - both of which lasted 3y. (I have an association with the freeholders and handled all that legal stuff too) I had some (friend paid for) legal support to begin with.  But mostly I have handled every thing alone.  The sheer weight of all the different cases has been pretty overwhelming. And tedious.  I'm battling an aggressive financial shark that has investors giving them 00s of millions. They've employed teams of expensive lawyers and barristers. And also got juniors doing the boring menial tasks. And, of course, in text book style they've delayed issues on purpose and then sent 000's of docs to read at the 11th hour. Which I not only boringly did read,  but also simultaneously filed for ease of reference later - which has come in very handy in speeding up collating legal bundles and being able to find evidence quickly.  It's also how I found out the damning stuff I could use -v- them.  Bottom line - I haven't really had a moment to breath for 5y. I've had to write a statement recently. And asked a clinic for advice. One of the volunteers asked how I got into this situation.  Which prompted me to say it all started when I got bad advice from a broker. Which kick-started me in to thinking I really should look into making some kind of formal complaint -v- the broker.  Which is where I am now.  Extenuating circumstances as to why I'm complaining so late.  But hopefully still in time ??  
    • At a key lecture in the City of London, the shadow chancellor will also vow to reform the Treasury.View the full article
    • Despite controversy China's Temu is becoming a global online shopping force.View the full article
    • The retailer has come under fire for an advert showing motorcyclists wearing trainers and doing wheelies.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well it seems it is going to be one of those days.Already i have put two threads out and it is only 8am.

This one has caused by blood to boil.But everyone has a view,what is yours.

Here is my answer to the news that -

Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/23/north-yorkshire-council-approves-fracking-plans/

Well everyone will know what i feel about Fracking just in case it is Lancashire next by fair means or foul.

Our council and people have said No quite clearly.I am now catching up with local views just in case.

My video of how i feel.When i went on a protest to learn more.These people are protectors not protesters.

Could be on your doorstep next.

my personal opinion is that a site invasion is in order

i beleave they plan to use the test wells that have already been dug, surely if that gets "accidently" blocked with debris then they will have to re-gain permission to drill a new one

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Hi Labrat,sorry i was writing as you posted.Many will be having similar thoughts.

And i have heard strange things that are not reported.Greed on a massive scale.Investors will lose millions.

And i must admit early in the morning a few times i went to where the local fracking area was going to perhaps be to work out my own plan of action.It angers you so much when they try to push things through with no thought for anyone but only see pound or dollar signs.

Now many of the people on that photo shoot were from many places.

I am rather roused this morning and trying to think clearly.Difficult.

Some of the people there were from Barton Moss and had been out all winter freezing to protect their area.

A lady called Vanessa Vine who speaks nationally on the problems of Fracking.And who i saw walk down a street called Abingdon Street with a huge flag that had travelled to many places around the world.

Tina Louise Rothery i met was also there and has done much around the country and is very likable.I made other videos i am now going to bring out again.

A chap called Silver Fox who had been in the Navy,retired then travelled across Australia by bike.

Sloop De loop who is a interesting man and can play the bongo drums very well.Especially when Silver Fox has joined him.

As i say protectors not protesters.Trying to protect their local communities. Just a little so you can get to know them slightly.

Why I'm Joining Greenpeace's Fracking Protest Outside Westminster Today

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/tina-rothery/greenpeace-fracking-protest_b_9192552.html

And Vanessa Vine.A couple of years ago.

Fracking debate - Peter Lilley & Vanessa Vine

Well i do not know what to write,perhaps a few links to the story.And probably this post seems a little mixed.

But i know what i think about things.

Fracking gets go ahead in Yorkshire

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/environment/fracking-gets-go-ahead-in-yorkshire-1-7927170

Anti - fracking campaign in North Yorkshire May 20th 2016

5 parts to the meeting for those that are interested.And may have missed things.

Planning and Regulatory Functions Committee - Special Meeting - 20 May 2016 Part 1 of 5

The principal agenda item is the consideration by North Yorkshire County Council of a planning application from Third Energy to undertake fracking for shale gas in the vicinity of Kirby Misperton, North Yorkshire. The meeting broadcast is from County Hall, Northallerton.

Greenpeace begin 'fracking' during protest in Westminster

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/greenpeace-begin-fracking-during-protest-in-westminster-a3175981.html

Have to do a little work but my next post will be about a chap if i remember correctly is called Frackman a chap from Lytham who has done many amazing things when trying to protect the community and the country really from Fracking.He deserves that.

i think the fact it was already linked to earth tremors when they tested it in flyde area is a good start...

or despite being told the local roads were unsuitable for the heavy lorries they were using they continued anyway

or the fact that they basically told local people to put up and shut up

i dont live in the flyde area but i have strong ties to that area and i hate the way its been treated

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

I will do that Conniff.It is a question i would expect to be asked.Allow me a little time to prepare my answer.

But just for now i will carry on.

My first thoughts after reading about the Yorkshire approval were,what is the latest on Lancashire.

For those that may be interested.

Sorry Labrat,i was writing as you posted.I will be mentioning the earth tremor and much more.Just trying to catch the latest from my area and then a little work.

The fight goes on, say fracking opponents after Yorkshire approval

May 24th, 2016 |

After listening to 2 long days of excellent evidence from more than 70 of those opposed to fracking North Yorkshire County Council

delivered a shock result that Third Energy’s application to frack the KM8 well at Kirby Misperton should be passed. The fight continues!

http://frackfreelancashire.org.uk/cms/

not to mention "Vicky Perkin, a council planning officer, told the committee that of 4,420 individual representations, just 36 were in support of the application." - bbc news

No fracking has taken place in the UK since 2011, when tests on the Fylde coast were found to have been the probable cause of minor earthquakes in the area.

Please note:

i won't put up too many ideas for preventing fracking because they would probably get me banned for militancy....

p.s. i know a few ex Sea Shepard people who could probably come up with some decent ideas as well...

Please note:

Not got that much time,but a couple of articles.

UK government's fracking definition 'could allow drilling without safeguards'

Leading geologist warns loophole in government’s legal definition of fracking could enable companies to bypass safety precautions

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/apr/13/uk-governments-fracking-definition-could-allow-drilling-without-safeguards

Myth 8 – Fracking water usage is minimal-have you ever wondered how much water is needed.

http://www.refracktion.com/index.php/myth-busting/myth-8-fracking-water-usage-is-minimal/

In the article.

Nick Grealy
, a chap i had the displeasure to be 2 feet away from him when he was in full flow and is voluble advocate of shale gas, who has been paid by Cuadrilla, states on his website that “The 18,000 cubic metres of water needed for drilling a well with a life span of up to ten years is equal to the volume used to irrigate a 3 hectare corn field in one season or an 18 hole golf course in one month”, so at 18,000 cubic metres we are really looking at the top end of that 5 million gallon figure.

People love renewable energy, so why don't politicians get it?

http://www.theguardian.com/public-leaders-network/2015/sep/10/renewable-energy-politicians-community-fracking

I have no more time today,and know there are for and against possibly reading this thread.And many experts possibly.Well come on in and have your say.

Join here,easy to do and we are a friendly lot.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

i think the fact it was already linked to earth tremors when they tested it in flyde area is a good start...

Utter cobblers, it is on a 400 million year old fault line and you get minor earth tremors there every year and have done since before the dinosaurs were about. One can point to many other places where you get minor tremors and they have built nuclear power stations, steelworks, etc and even though one might not think it the wisest place to build these things no harm has ever come to them because the factor of safely applied to the building works is about 7 times greater than for any other structure.

All of the arguments about contamination, tremors etc have proved to be spurious but as they appear on the internet they must be true eh? Apart from a few locals you just have professional protest and they dont give a damn about the cause, global warming- go and protest at Rio, paid for by govt and travel on a plane. When figures turn out to be crooked just change the name of the cause to climate change. 5000 years is not a long time in terms of climate and making a big thing about man made change when it isnt the cause then hides the real problem of the destruction of the life (esp on the continental shelf) in the worlds oceans. Now that will destroy the planet

My first degree was in geology and I also did postgraduate study in environmental geology and geotechnics.

Edited by Conniff
added quote close

There are thousands of tremors in the UK every year and no proof whatsoever that fracking is the cause of any of them.

The Guardian article is written by a professor in Edinburgh and it's plainly obvious that the Scots wouldn't want to see successful fracking here.

Scotlands ultimate goal is to go independent, claim the oil and gas fields and then sell it to us at inflated prices, so they are naturally going to tell lies about it's safety and the environment.

Edited by Conniff

my personal opinion is that a site invasion is in order

i beleave they plan to use the test wells that have already been dug, surely if that gets "accidently" blocked with debris then they will have to re-gain permission to drill a new one

+1

Utter disgrace that its being even considered with all the objections and with just the risk, let alone evidence of potential devastating damage to the environment.

http://phys.org/news/2016-05-electricity-seawater-method-efficiently-hydrogen.html

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Hydrogen_Peroxide_as_Fuel

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Just popped back.I find it hard to disagree with a person who has degrees in Geology.Or the thoughts of possible skulduggery,lies that other Countries may be putting out Because i do not know.If you have links i would read them,about spurious claims,professional protesters etc.

I have been on a few and all seem genuine people.Who care deeply,and have taken time off work and spent money to travel. Have you been and witnessed one.

Just wondering.

What i will say is this.As a amateur.

Would you like this turning up in your town,village community.Risk it,thinking of your families, children.No matter how many degrees you may have.

Would you stand there with them as when there was a Burger scare and that Minister did,when he let his child take a bite when mad cow disease was about.

Let them sniff the air,play in a field nearby.As the operation was ongoing.I know there is risk in everything you do.

Like to have a business a home nearby.Whether vertical or horizontal Fracking was taking place.I would forever be wondering when or if might it go wrong.

What then.

Maybe take a look round America,not saying anything just make your own mind up.There is no smoke without fire comes to mind.

So i will just say this.I am no expert but concerned for the environment.As many are,as i believe everyone who has posted so far is.

And i understand and take in your views and am not arguing or saying what you write is rubbish.As i do not know 100%

Things like the Water Table,Well fractures,Possible pollution,Noise,Safety of chemicals.Trucks carrying god knows what through the countryside.

Do you really believe it is completely safe.I doubt it.

Back a few years-2011 When Fracking was halted in the UK.I have to believe some things.

In April, a tremor measuring 2.3 on the Richter scale was felt in the Lancashire seaside resort, followed by an event in May that measured 1.5 on the scale.

“It is highly probable that the hydraulic fracturing of Cuadrilla’s Preese Hall-1 well did trigger a number of minor seismic events,” Cuadrilla admitted. The report also said there was no threat to people and property in the local area caused by the drilling.Some may disagree.

Better put the link on i read this.As like most of the British Public you have to believe some of them.I went to Cuadrillas site but the report on the ,tremors has moved it seems,but is probably out there somewhere.Did not look hard enough comes to mind.

And i have learned something.As i did not know if there was a difference between a earthquake and a tremor.It seems there is.

Earthquakes are the vibrations caused by rocks breaking under stress against an underground surface called a fault plane while a tremor is an involuntary movement of earth surface caused by stress in the underground rocks.

Makes a little more sense to myself.

Cuadrilla admits drilling caused Blackpool earthquakes

Private company Cuadrilla Resources has admitted that its activities probably caused two “seismic events” that occurred in Blackpool earlier this year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/8864669/Cuadrilla-admits-drilling-caused-Blackpool-earthquakes.html

I will put a link on that says ten reasons against.Others can put ten reasons for and we can debate for ever and a day.But views will be out there for all to make their own minds up.The whole Fracking episode creates passions,argument,debate money talk ,so many things.

Some say Politicians and their relatives have huge interests in this going ahead as huge investments have been made and will lose fortunes if this does not go ahead.

So maybe worth a read.

10 things you need to know about fracking – the case against

What is it? And why should you care? Donna Hume from Friends of the Earth presents the arguments against

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-fracking-the-case-against-10014376.html

So now many may be saying what a weak argument,thought you have put out.Well that is how i feel and will carry on supporting the protectors as they try to protect the environment and communities and country they live in.Not going to talk about wind farms, tidal energy,insulation,solar yet.But worth thinking about.

So what else can i say.How about this.

It is how i feel and part of a statement i read by a chap called Blackpool Cardy.

In my opinion until this process is conclusively proven safe it should not be started. The fact many countries are now banning fracking is a clear warning to us or it should be a warning to us that further research is required.

It's not really 'all' the objections, taking the UK population, it's just a handful making a noise and they don't really know why.

Rubish

You dont speak for the whole UK population, or even seem to know what they think.

"More than half (53%) of those who said they knew a lot about fracking were against it, compared to a third (33%) who said they were in favour of it, the latest poll tracking attitudes to energy policies has revealed. "

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/feb/02/british-opposition-to-fracking-still-outstrips-support-survey-finds

or even less

Support for fracking has declined to 24 per cent, energy department finds

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/energy/11028321/Support-for-fracking-has-declined-to-24-per-cent-energy-department-finds.html

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

The Guardian article is written by a professor in Edinburgh and it's plainly obvious that the Scots wouldn't want to see successful fracking here.

Scotlands ultimate goal is to go independent, claim the oil and gas fields and then sell it to us at inflated prices, so they are naturally going to tell lies about it's safety and the environment.

Conniff, I've said before that will not happen :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Even yougov stats say public opposition to fracking is in the majority AND RISING

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/05/19/opposition-fracking-britain-grows/

and thats from a year ago - and still rising

The Tory Legacy

I watched a programme the other day where Americans who had agreed to it on their land and wanted plenty of cash for doing so were told they only own the top of the land and not whats beneath so the local authority gave the fracking companies the go ahead without the landowners permission.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

FRACKING INDUSTRY COLLAPSE.

Fracking Myths

FRACKING MYTHS – COPY AND DISTRIBUTE ANY WAY YOU LIKE – Created by the Lewes Against Fracking group

https://firlebeaconcelebrations.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/fracking-myths/

Riding roughshod over democracy': residents on fracking in North Yorkshire

Despite thousands of objections shale gas tests in Kirby Misperton were approved on Monday. Locals living in the area tell us their concerns

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/24/riding-roughshod-over-democracy-residents-on-fracking-in-north-yorkshire

Green campaigners rage as ministers plan to fast-track fracking applications.

Your council and people of your area say no to Fracking.Govt say we will not listen to you,we will override you.It will go ahead.

Do not underestimate the people,the sleeping giants.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/green-campaigners-rage-ministers-plan-6224884

North Yorkshire council fracking decision a 'declaration of war'

Industry welcomes decision in Kirby Misperton but campaigners vow to fight council’s approval

Planners had recommended the most recent application be approved, despite acknowledging that the majority of representations received in consultation were objections.

Vicky Perkin, a council planning officer, told the committee that of 4,420 individual representations, 4,375 were objections and 36 were in support of the application to frack for shale gas at the firm’s existing well in Kirby Misperton, known as KM8.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/24/anti-fracking-activists-declare-war-north-yorkshire-ruling-kirby-misperton

Lancashire.

Cuadrilla said five years ago that it had spent more than £100m without producing any gas at all. The company is now more coy about its expenditure.

I bet they are licking their lips today.We will see.

As all of the potential shale gas sites in the UK will face similar planning difficulties, protests and high costs owing to regulations protecting the environment – costs that have not been incurred by shale-gas drilling companies in the US, where regulations were kept lax to foster the industry.

This is a real blow for those concerned to draw attention to this government’s hypocrisy in withdrawing real support for alternative energy sources,.

Large areas of the UK are threatened by extreme energy extraction. This map is interactive. Zoom in to explore your area of the UK and click on the icons to get more information. To re-configure the map use the Fullscreen View…

Please note this map is automatically generated from information on planning websites, if you find an error please let us know.

http://frack-off.org.uk/locations/

Back to 2014 while the Prime Minister talked of Fracking,Greenpeace paid a visit.I wonder if a Fracking rig will appear near his home.

Go on look it up,you maybe surprised.

Well enough for now,i received a text early yesterday telling me about the decision in Yorkshire,to allow Fracking.We will see.

The text said maybe you had better vent,which i have.And i appreciate the chance to have my say.

As you can say what you feel.

Just put links on to put your views across.

Then let people try to rip them to pieces.Try.

I've seen opinion that fracking has been on hold because of the lower oil prices, and now they are expected to go up to over $100- $130 a barrel again (despite Iranian production) over the next 12 months, there is again lots of dosh to be made by the 'quick buck at any cost to others' brigade.

The Tory Legacy

I watched a programme the other day where Americans who had agreed to it on their land and wanted plenty of cash for doing so were told they only own the top of the land and not whats beneath so the local authority gave the fracking companies the go ahead without the landowners permission.

In the UK-back in 2014.

Fracking firms could drill under homes without telling the owners: Green groups' fury over horizontal drilling plans

Plans would make it easier for companies to drill miles underground

Residents of Sussex village of Balcombe say fracking made their life a misery

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2410694/Fracking-firms-drill-homes-telling-owners-Green-groups-fury-horizontal-drilling-plans.html

I said i would mention Gayzor Frackman.Yes i have met him,watched how he worked.

Much is out there on the web.But for now i give you a flavour.Want to know more about him root about on the web.

Gayzer Frackman - #stopthelie #demandtheban MEDACT REPORT

'Our'...Gas problem! [Gayzer Frackman -A time to wake up.

Gayzer Frackman, of the famous Frack Free Fylde resistance group, gives an absorbing update on the current battle with Cuadrilla and their intentions in the Fylde area... and the rest of the UK.

And

3 times to London on foot,hunger strike, meet him get to know him.Trying to protect the communities and people from the Fracking menace.

In London.Just a taster.No need really for me to put another video on,if you are interested look around.

We are all in this together comes to mind,as some say.Make it so.:-)

Add this to cameron protecting the Financial institutions from the Eu's plans to criminalise and regulate the profit at any cost to others merchants:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/sep/10/uk-backs-bid-by-fossil-fuel-firms-to-kill-new-eu-fracking-controls-letters-reveal

The Tory Legacy

Way back in 2011 in America a Documentary was made.Just for viewing purposes,we make our own minds up i understand that.

Just heading to cellar to prepare for supporting the protectors this year.In Yorkshire,Lancashire wherever.

Shame i sold my tent last week.

Better to try and fail than not to try at all.

Not that the public will fail in the long term.They will be heard.

Fracking Hell: The Untold Story

An original investigative report by Earth Focus and UK's Ecologist Film Unit looks at the risks of natural gas development in the Marcellus Shale. From toxic chemicals in drinking water to unregulated interstate dumping of potentially radioactive waste that experts fear can contaminate water supplies in major population centers including New York City, are the health consequences worth the economic gains?

Not sure about fracking on a small island.

Mark Ruffalo the Actor who knows quite a lot about this, has warned against it. The environmental damage might cost more than any financial benefit derived.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread