Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Shadow chancellor promises support to protesters during visit to Cuadrilla’s fracking site.

The Shadow Chancellor, John McDonnell, promised Labour’s support to protesters outside Cuadrilla’s fracking site near Blackpool during a visit yesterday.

“The purpose of today’s visit was to first of all come along and listen to hear about the operation itself and the implications of it and also the operation with regard to the policing.

“But also it was to take back a message to parliament and my colleagues there that we need to give you all the support we possibly can.”

More on the link.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/15/shadow-chancellor-promises-support-to-protesters-during-visit-to-cuadrillas-fracking-site/

I am popping down to the Fracking Site on Monday,Green Monday and also during the week keeping a close watch on Kirby Misperton as the Frackers try to

Frack On
with things.Naturally the Protectors will be telling them loud and clear to
Frack Off

I do not know who reads this thread,many seem to pop in and have a glance from time to time.

I write down thoughts from time to time,i do have the odd one,rare nowadays..

These lorries that pop in and out of the site from time to time.

They come out of the site with dust flying during dry conditions covering many both police and protectors with dust.

The mud they used to spread along the road from their tyres.Probably still do.I will have to ask the Lion,a livestreamer down there for the latest.Wheel wash thoughts,is there one there,i doubt it.Last time i checked they whipped a bucket and a brush out to clean hundreds of tyres.Like a flaming comedy,but so serious.

Filming the security cleaning their boots with a jet wash was another unforgettable moment.

Probably been flogged by Cuadrilla by now as they are a little short of cash it is said.

Wait till the Radioactive waste etc start been moved from site if they get that far.

Do you trust a Fracking Company that foul up every time.No Fracking Way,be gone from the UK:sad:

Now no one seems to take much notice what the Protectors say despite they being very knowledgeable people but a Policeman who knows.

They should turn round next time this happens and tell the filthy Frackers Cuadrilla to clean up their act.

The Police like the Protectors need protecting from any environmental risk.

Oh dear slight anger is coming,my blood pressure has risen a little to much,i am off.

Bye for now.

And as usual as it is weekend,some may like a good read to see what has happened the story from when Cuadrilla invaded Lancashire way back in January.Coming to a place near you soon if you let it.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?464895-Fracking-gets-go-ahead-in-UK-for-first-time-since-2011-as-North-Yorkshire-council-approves-plans/page8

Bye for now,a story i will scribe about Mondays visit to the Fracking Site for Green Monday.

My quill is charging my ink is somewhere near by.

Bye for now.:-D

Tawnyowl.

Hearing that Francis Egan had a night out last night at some business award event. Blackpool Tower Ballroom i believe.

No expense spared .

Sponsored by many including Cuadrilla

Made as much sense as he usually does,hic.

Hope he didnt trip over on his way out.Someone may have tried to put a note on his back saying Frack off they were strangely placed here and there it is being reported.

Bosses come and go,come in all fired up and youthful but usually age quickly and depart aged and worn out.

Pressure is all around Cuadrilla,time to pack up perhaps.

Cayman Islands,time to go.

Just a couple of videos of The Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell visiting Maple Farm near the Fracking Site and actually outside The Gates To Hell at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site.

First

At Maple Farm.About half a mile away from the Fracking Site where many people meet have a chat a brew etc.

Where the local community and anyone else can get together.

Sorry i cannot get the link to you tube to work i can see the link beneath but it will not work,i must be doing something wrong.You probably will have to copy and paste it.

[/url]

Second.

Walking The Road To Hell that leads To The Gates To Hell that leads To The Well To Hell.

A brave act to stand outside the gates to hell.And be interviewed as well.

[/url]

Well later this morning it is Green Monday down at the Fracking Site.

Caroline Lucas MP and Jonathan Bartley, co-leaders of the Green Party of England and Wales, are to visit Cuadrilla’s flagship fracking site at Preston New Road in Lancashire on Monday 18 September.

Both of the Green Party’s co-leaders will join Ecotricity’s ecologist, Dr Simon Pickering; the President of Greater Manchester Association of Trade Unions, Stephen Hall; and a gathering of local anti-fracking campaigners outside the Preston New Road site on Monday afternoon.

Dr Caroline Lucas, Green MP for Brighton Pavilion and co-leader of the Green Party, said:

"I'm joining the protests on Monday because it's abundantly clear that fracking is a dirty, destructive industry that will wreck the UK's climate ambitions and leave us dependent on fossil fuels for years to come. We know that the price of renewables is dropping fast, and it is high time that the government stop their reckless dash for gas and focus on making Britain into a world leader in modern, clean energy from the sun, wind and sea."

Caroline Lucas and others will be speaking and walking the Road To Hell,why not pop down.

I am looking forward to the day,the weather is set fair.

Details

https://www.facebook.com/events/921053864713817/923729467779590/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity&notif_id=1505689850416357

Bye for now,time to roost.

Tawnyowl.

Well old Tawnyowl popped down to the Fracking Site to check out Green Monday and very pleased i did.

Many of us perhaps cannot get down there very often for many reasons but can share information and videos that are out there on Facebook and You Tube and perhaps google Fracking and check out things.And talk to as many people as possible,

let them know what is trying to move into their communities.

Why do i say this well on my way down there today i was talking to a young person ,maybe 18 or nineteen who lives maybe one mile away from the Fracking Site on one of the North Of England's biggest housing estates.

Despite having this huge rig so close they had not heard of Fracking what it was,where it was and the possible dangers lurking in their midst.

The whole town needs leafleting because this is not the first time i have come across this.

One other quick thought i am convinced many in this town who do know about Fracking are feeling stressed with its many symptoms,not good for anyone.

Right i will leave that now and tell the tale of the day.And rumours you just never know.

This Fracking business seems so secretive.

Green Monday 18th September 2017.

Waking up early perhaps 5 ish and decided not to check all the posts out on Facebook and the latest news on Fracking.

I had been up the night before till one thirty or so do not know yet what may have happened elsewhere.

Got my work done by 10 or so then managed to get a lift to the Maple Farm area,a place i always start from about half a mile or so from the Fracking Site.

I do this to relax a touch because you know what will soon appear.

Walking past fields,listening to birds singing pleasant views on The Road To Hell.

Similar to the British Countryside anywhere.

On the way down there i passed a chap heading in the other direction he was just on his way to collect some leads for some speeches that were to be made shortly.He said there was a good few people down there.

Passing another chap i recognised him having met him before and chatted to him on John Tootills Rickshaw,the chap who owns Maple Farm

i used to rest on for a while.He placed it each morning by the Fracking site on the opposite side of the road.

Till one day a demolition team arrived to demolish the two towers that appeared one memorable night by The Gates To Hell

That Lead to The Well to Hell.He used to live on section 6 land in a tent right next to the entrance to the site.

Last time i saw him was on video,a bloodied face after having a encounter with a policeman.

They the demolition team paid by the police threw the Rickshaw i believe into a wagon as well.

Charming man,most know who he is by now.Money,same as the Government and the Corporations,all that matters,sod the people.

Then the police vans lined up appeared on the opposite side of the road i knew i was close to the site.

That and a great big ugly Fracking Rig gave the game away.

I noticed there were a lot of people maybe a couple of hundred,it was busy.

I always stop for a minute or two before mixing in to take in where people and the police are placed.

Kind of get my bearings.Having been used to being by myself picking Driftwood from the Shoreline mixing with so many people takes a touch of getting used to.

Just at that moment i spotted a police van with Heddlu written on it.Much later i found out this is Welsh Police.

What are they doing here,i filmed them.

Thought they said they are not coming to Lancashire any more.

Wales there is no Fracking so why come to a community that does not want the Frackers here.

I found out much later.I asked them .

Then i move in,filming taking the atmosphere in which is magnificent.

Communities and people from across the UK coming together to fight the Fracking menace.

One of the first people i homed in on was Anne Power the fearless anti fracking campaighner aed 85

Or so waving her Green Party Flag and walking stick sat down by the traffic island half way across

the road maybe 10 meters from the Fracking entrance.

I had wanted to see Anne because for weeks i have thought about this lady who travels around the country

fearlessly facing the Frackers.

We had a chat about things and Anne knows what i promised her.

Takes a little time to make and i was delighted to hear Annes father used to do the same as i do in Fornby.

I feel this lady has many interesting tales to tell.

So many people there,both sides of the road covered in protectors and the middle as well,

Cuadrilla Site closed for business for sure.

I am trying to remember things as they happened.Film will be out there but promises were made.I will put mine somewhere

and find links to others.

A Union man Stephen Hall spoke well and offered increasing support which went down very well.

He is President Of Greater Manchester Trade Unions.

Ecotricitys Ecologist Dr Simon Pickering gave a fine speech and announced a fund to start soon for helping.

More details when i get them.

It was at this time i went for a break slightly away from the crowds maybe 20 meters or so roughly where the Rickshaw used to be now replaced with section 6 land and tents and a canvas kitchen area.

Just before i arrived i spotted Louise one of the livestreamers.

We had a quick chat,i do tend to chat a bit once warmed up.

Noticing on video a week or so ago she had gained a Degree i congratulated her.

Had a operation a short while ago so at the moment is not living in one of the tents.

But is a firecracker for sure once roused.

Also thinking to myself can you imagine living in a tent maybe three foot from a road,the weather,the cold,the noise.

The police operations from time to time.Because you believe in something so strongly.

For weeks,months at a time.

Moving on,i was just about to move back when i saw a car park maybe 30 meters away dropping people off.

I did not know which direction Dr Caroline Lucas MP or Jonathon Bartley co leader of the Green Party were coming from

but found myself in a perfect positon to film them walking down the Road past the tents and canvas kitchen,

with smoke spreading slowly through the Autumn air to make their way to the centre of the road to make their speeches.

I think they had just arrived from London a fair old drive.

I followed and listened to speeches with a posse of cameramen filming each moment.

This is where events took a strange unexpected turn.

Having just crossed the road myself Caroline Lucas crossed the road and sat down,cross legged outside The Gates To Hell,

can you believe this news.

But that is not all next couple of minutes Jonathon Bartley did the same,i was one foot away filming.

Along with perhaps 200 more.

I filmed till my memory ran out which pleased me no end and maybe said,my memory has run out,a lady replied

My memory does that often meaning brain memory,which i did not see the funny side off till now.

I was concentrating at the time but am laughing now.

I moved away to the centre of the road,observing closely people and their faces so i remember now to write.

They were smiling and as one.The only people apart from a couple of lady police officers who were not was the police.

It was at this time Tina Rothery came over and said hello.

I was pleased that Tina knew me,she must have a great memeory the amount of people she meets.

Back in January Tina gave me a hug and it was my honour once again to receive another one.

Mkaes you feel good when people do that,grop hugs should be compulsory.

Even asked me how my health was as i get a little tired,achy after a few hours,heart maybe,perhaps aging only slightly mind.

Now i have only written that and mentioned it once and Tina remembered.

Pretty cool lady for sure.

Last thing i did as i could stand it no more was go upto the police line and ask the Welsh police,

politely but a little roused

what are you doing here you said you had finished.

Just at that time a chap came and backed me up,i was pleased that noone needs to stand alone,people will come and join you.

They were North Wales police we are South Wales Police came the reply.

What the Frack is going on when did you get those orders,Thursday came the reply.

But why,Just Doing Our Job the famous well known line.

Shortly afterward i left.On the walk back i met a chap from Berkshire,Green Party member and up and coming politician.

The end of a great unforgetable day.

Tawnyowl.

Rumours then i am off,thank god for that did some say.I cannot say if true.

1-Cuadrilla have moved to the second well after messing up the first.

2-The Leaning Rig of Lancashire may come true.

3-Looking at the rig it is discoulouring quickly.

4-Share price last night half one ish dropped 10%.just who keeps throwing money in the well.

5-College that promised so mch Fracking has not materialised.

6-But one for renewables is.

7-Pressure mounting is Cuadrilla about to crack,maybe.

Enough for now.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Good morning.

Oh well i did write that last post when a little tired. Punctuation and spelling a little dodgy,i hope you could understand it though.

Moving on,some of my youtube videos seem to be not working for some reason so am reverting to Facebook for now till i understand what i am doing wrong.

A few videos I made yesterday.Green Monday at the Fracking Site.

1-

Caroline Lucas MP and Jonathan Bartley, co-leaders of the Green Party of England and Wales arriving on The Road To Hell
and walking past the section 6 land and tents before making a fine speech.

2-

Can you imagine living in a tent by the side of the road
next to a Fracking Site. because you believe in a cause so strongly.Cold and wet

for weeks,months.Well some do.

3-

The Union Speaker
- Fracking-A Disaster Waiting To Happen.More Jobs For Police Than Locals. Renewables has the Jobs not Filthy Fracking.

4-

Having a sing song.
Anti Fracking songs. People enjoying themselves.

5-

Welsh Police arriving at Cuadrilla Fracking Site
.I did ask "what are you lads doing here i thought you had left for good"."Ah that is North Wales police we are South Wales Police".What the Frack are you doing here Fracking Is Not happening in Wales so why support.When did those orders come."Thursday they replied.Just doing our job".The usual answer.

6-

Caroline Lucas MP and Jonathan Bartley,
co-leaders of the Green Party of England and Wales, visited Cuadrilla’s flagship fracking site at Preston New Road in Lancashire on Monday 18 September.
And can you believe it joined a sit down outside The Gates To Hell.

Enough for now going to check the latest from Kirby Misperton and PNR,back some time in the near future.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Latest this morning from Kirby Misperton where the Frackers Third Energy are trying to start to move things onto site.

Yorkshire folk,best not upset them.Already Lancashire and Yorkshire are coming together as never before.

Using routes and pathways not used for centuries.Through the mists,over the Pennines protectors arrive to support each other.

Combining to fight the Frackers.

Back to today.I maybe getting a little excited,better calm down a touch.

A few moments ago.Interview,volume gets going about 20 seconds or so in.Louise Hammond interview with

Councillor Di Keal

Ryedale District Council

Norton Town Council

Then moves on to show the support gathering.Everyone is welcome get on down there.

Meet people you will never forget.

A small Lancashire village is rapidly becoming the eye of a political storm.

Political heavyweights have been positioning themselves in the eye of a growing democratic storm, in a small Lancashire village. Labour’s John McDonnell and Green Party co-Leaders Jonathan Bartley and Caroline Lucas have all weighed into a row over one of the government’s most controversial policies. And their presence will raise the profile of an already heated debate.

On Friday 15 September the Shadow Chancellor arrived at Preston New Road. He reiterated the Labour Party’s policy of banning fracking, telling campaigners that:

We’ve got to recognise the threat of climate change… We can’t allow fracking… to… place carbon back on the agenda for future generations.

The Green’s aren’t fracking happy

And on Monday 18 September, Bartley and Lucas also came out in support of PNRAG:

It’s abundantly clear that fracking is a dirty, destructive industry that will wreck the UK’s climate ambitions and leave us dependent on fossil fuels for years to come. We know that the price of renewables is dropping fast, and it is high time that the government stop their reckless dash for gas and focus on making Britain into a world leader in modern, clean energy from the sun, wind and sea.

https://www.thecanary.co/discovery/2017/09/18/small-lancashire-village-rapidly-becoming-eye-political-storm-video/

Live from Cuadrilla Fracking Site as Womens Call for calm takes place.

15 minutes silence facing the police.

When the live link finishes check back to the beginning and listen to the news that shareholders are now asking protectors for the latest news.

As Cuadrilla say nothing to them.

But can you imagine giving news like today while drilling we drilled through a Aquifer,Flooded the Site.

Or while drilling the first well we messed it up and can drill there no more.

Or the wild tribes of Lancashire keep sitting outside the gates not allowing work about 3 days a week and building.

And we are sinking and tilting and politicians are now visiting and sitting outside the gates as well.

Enough of that for now there is much more.

Live Link to PNR.Beam it perhaps to shareholders.

https://www.facebook.com/tinalouiseuk/videos/vb.885330257/10159357698470258/?type=2&theater

It starts.The virus is trying hard to spread. Kirby Misperton -Yorkshire.

First arrests at N Yorks fracking site as protesters form “human blockade” in front of deliveries.

Two men were arrested this morning as anti-fracking campaigners gathered at the gates of Third Energy’s shale gas site in Kirby Misperton for the arrival of the first delivery vehicles.

About 50 police and 100 opponents of Third Energy’s plans to frack its KM8 well were outside the site.

Bob Gripaios, who was released with a caution, said:

“I have never broken the law in all my 69 years but I love Ryedale and I feel I need to protect it. The only avenue left open to us now is this protest campaign, however I would never harm anyone”.

James Mason, from York, who was attested later in the day, was released at 11pm with a caution. He said:

“It’s a shame that it has to come to this but I feel it’s my duty to be on the front line of this protest in support of my community.”

Eddie Thornton, the 33-year-old man who was arrested this morning and later released without any further action, said:

”An officer made the serious allegation that I had tried to steal his pepper spray. After reviewing the evidence North Yorkshire police have chosen to take no further action. I feel vindicated and will join my community in peaceful protest again tomorrow.”

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/19/first-arrests-at-n-yorks-fracking-site-as-protesters-form-human-blockade-in-front-of-deliveries/

Well i just gathered some videos,articles etc about what is happening for over a hour went to post and was no longer logged in when posting,it happens every now and again so the decision was get some work done or try to post again.

After kicking myself round the kitchen for not copying the decision was made to try to remember what i had written and do it again.

So let me try.

Now i have noticed on my view of this thread some of my you tube videos have vanished.

Page 1,8,9 and other areas but whatever reason it happens.Could be my computer.

And whether for or against Fracking have your say.Everyone has a view i understand that.

Just because i am anti does not mean i will try to destroy your view of things.

Obviously because it is the Conservative government pushing things they do come in for some stick from time to time.

If you are a Conservative i do not mean to offend you,just the way it is.I have friends who are Conservatives as well as been helped at times by a Conservative MP

If it was Labour pushing things i would be doing the same.And at times have talked and supported my local MP on certain quests.

Now lets crack on.I will have to shorten my post slightly this Fracking business sure takes up time and can drive you crackers at times.

Guidance on fracking: developing shale gas in the UK

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/about-shale-gas-and-hydraulic-fracturing-fracking/developing-shale-oil-and-gas-in-the-uk

Evidence on safety and the environment

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/about-shale-gas-and-hydraulic-fracturing-fracking/developing-shale-oil-and-gas-in-the-uk#evidence-on-safety-and-the-environment

So Gold Standards are supposed to be in place.Safety is paramount.

Many are watching Fracking Sites day and night.

So how can a skip carrying some sort of waste from the Cuadrilla Fracking Site travel along roads,through villages,past people leaking all over the road.Onto peoples windscreens etc.

Video.

Over 20,000 views already so people are concerned

Popping over to Kirby Misperton Yorkshire Ian Crane.

Now the Fracking Site has a public footpath i think a short cut to a village and has been used for Decades by local people.

All of a sudden it is private as Ian finds out as security approach him.

This morning i heard a pop up protest happened at a scaffolding supplier to the Fracking Site.

It is proving tough at times to film things as this protector finds out the hard way.

In the mists of Yorkshire first thing this morning.

Kirby Misperton fracking: Police investigate bats at site

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41351319

Back to Lancashire for a moment then elsewhere.

Rusty is the new nickname for the Fracking Rig.

He or She has a facebook page now.

Brought in because Cuadrillas backers AJ Lucas Group Group Limited the shareholders find any info from Cuadrilla is hard to come by so need help.

Link here.

https://www.facebook.com/Rusty-the-Rig-128380207790738/?ref=br_rs

Other news.Care of Drill or Drop.

Fewer people happy about living near a fracking site than a nuclear reactor – new poll

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/19/fewer-people-happy-about-living-near-a-fracking-site-than-a-nuclear-reactor-new-poll/

Notts site construction expected soon and new NW shale application within three months – IGas

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/20/notts-site-construction-expected-soon-and-new-nw-shale-application-within-three-months-igas/

Landowners accuse government of “major failing” over liability for fracking

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/22/landowners-accuse-government-of-major-failing-over-liability-for-fracking/

Campaigners condemn change in police tactics over anti-fracking protests in North Yorkshire

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/21/campaigners-condemn-change-in-police-tactics-over-anti-fracking-protests-in-north-yorkshire/

Rushing,i hope i have not missed much,bye for now more news soon.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl

UK urgently needs to shift from oil to renewables, study claims.

The offshore oil and gas industry in the UK is entering into its final decade of production, research conducted at the University of Edinburgh claims, making the move into renewable energy essential.

A study of output from offshore oil fields estimates that only around 10% of the UK’s original recoverable oil and gas remains – about 11% of oil and 9% of gas resources.

Their findings take into account the long-term downward trends of oil and gas field size and lifespan, alongside the break-even costs for fracking. They found that the UK has only minimal potential for fracking. Many possible sites are in densely populated areas, have low quality source rocks and complex geological histories. Fracking is likely to be too restricted to become an effective industry, which would require thousands of wells, scientists say.

http://www.osjonline.com/news/view,uk-urgently-needs-to-shift-from-oil-to-renewables-study-claims_49223.htm

And people do not seem to like the idea.

Police costs at the Cuadrilla site it is said are now nearing 2 million.

Kirby Misperton is now seeing Protests and police costs will grow.

And the virus is trying to spread across the UK.With many opposing.

But with power and money pushing it hard.Powerful ones from many places with powerful friends.

And a few like the Conservatives pushing hardest for it.Unless some others are speaking with forked tongues which i doubt.

But time will tell.

Dangerous and risky times ahead for sure.For everyone.

For or against.

Hundreds of millions have been spent the investors will not like to lose that kind of money for sure.

Where will it end and how.Well this thread will be there hopefully when it does.

One way or the other.

The week begins.What has it in store.

Let us start from Lancashire with a tune.

Andy Severn sings once again,a fine voice if you ask me.

Do you remember back in the thread somewhere he sang You Will Not Take Our Flowers when flowers left on The Gates To Hell were smashed into the ground.

A NEW Tune.

And i hear Rusty the Rig likes it and sways to the music,which leads to cracked pipes it is being said.Well done Rusty.

A few articles from here and there.Then back to the UK for the week.

How Fracked Gas,

Cheap Oil, and

Unburnable Coal

are Driving the

Plastics Boom

http://www.ciel.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Fueling-Plastics-How-Fracked-Gas-Cheap-Oil-and-Unburnable-Coal-are-Driving-the-Plastics-Boom.pdf

Far away from any witnesses, my small town is being poisoned by fracking waste

In a tiny south-eastern Ohio town in the Appalachian foothills, the Hazel Ginsburg Well is holding waste from out-of-state fracking operations – a sludge of toxic chemicals and undrinkable water

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/21/appalachia-ohio-fracking-wells-toxic

Back to the UK.

Real Media: UK Drilling Down with Dodgy Fracking Data

A report commissioned by 'Talk Fracking' analyzes the latest peer-reviewed fracking science and questions a 4-year-old report that UK conservatives rely on to push through their fracking agenda

The Mackay-Stone Report, which is the government's cornerstone report into selling fracking to the nation has now been exposed as fake science, dodgy data, and a dodgy dossier.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=20030

Drill or Drop Article

What’s happening this week? 25 September-1 October 2017

In this week’s listings

Fracking exhibitions by INEOS and opposition groups in Woodsetts;

Rallies at Cuadrilla’s Preston New Road site with Baroness Jones and union leaders;

Fracking public meetings in Blackpool, Brighton and Ellesmere Port;

Anti-fracking protest at the Conservative Party Conference.

Plus film screenings, meetings and conferences.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/24/whats-happening-this-week-25-september-1-october-2017/

And for those that like to keep one eye on AJ Lucas Group Ltd one of Cuadrilla Backers the latest share price where the week is already well underway.

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/AJL:AU

And if you want to know here in the UK which energy companies are pouring your bill money into the Frackers a link here.

And you can if you feel like it tell them to Frack Off in a special way.If you are not bothered ,fair enough.

Unfrack me from these companies that are going to spread like a virus through the country.

One thing they do understand is money.

http://unfrack.me/

Well what will happen this week as the Frackers try to Frack on with things.Time will tell.

And the news as i see it will appear here as soon as possible.

Well today i have to nip to the docs for a heart check up and give a little blood.

Anyone who has blood tests,you fast,but wake up in the morning looking forward to a big breakfast and steaming mug of tea or coffee

and then suddenly remember where you are going,a right downer especially on a Monday.:-(

Then working with Driftwood.I saw a field mouse climbing up a Sunflower,up the stalk wrapping its tail around then gently removing

seeds from the flower head then down to its family,storing them perhaps for winter.

Time after time it did this.So time to try to make the scene on a piece of Driftwood.

Well the thought is there but whether the skill is there time will tell.

Just letting people know i have a life away from Fracking.

As many do,people are working and trying as best as they can to support the protectors in many ways.

But i must admit going down there and checking out things yourself is one hell of a interesting experience.

There are many ways to find small cracks in the powerful ones.They are there.

Find them and work on them and they will come tumbling down if there is any justice in the world.

Deep thoughts for early in the morning.

Bye for now,normal Fracking Service will resume shortly.

Take care and Up The Protectors may you succeed in your quest.

And be careful out there.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Kirby Misperton Yorkshire.

A lock on takes place this morning.4 Person Lock on.

The theme seems to be do not frack our bats.

And do not take our rights to protest away as in article 10-11 human rights act.

Ian Rowland Crane earlier this morning. 8-30AM Roughly explains.

Live moments ago as Police it is said target livestreamers.
11-15am

Ian Crane is arrested.

Live a moment ago.Eddie Thornton explains.

"Bat girls" blockade Third Energy's Ryedale fracking site

A TEAM of women known as “bat girls” have locked their arms into concrete and metal barrels outside the gates of Third Energy’s proposed fracking site.

The women arrived at the site outside Kirby Misperton at 6am with 'Lock On' devices and laid in the road in front of the gates to the well. They are calling on the energy company to halt its operations at the KM8 well due to the presence of protected bat species.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/15555640._Bat_girls__lock_themselves_into_concrete_barrels_outside_fracking_site/

Meanwhile near Cuadrillas Fracking Site Lancashire Green Monday begins to warm up.

Tina Rothery Live a moment ago explains who is there today.A Baroness is speaking outside The Gates To Hell today i believe.

What a start to the week.

Tina Explains.I think got cut off a little unexpectedly.More news soon as the day heats up to boiling point.

Just seen one hell of a determined lady try to stop a lorry on The Road To Hell and succeeded for a moment

I will have to calm down a touch, catch up,kettle on,back soon.

Kettle has not even boiled yet and a interview with the Baroness and protectors is about to take place outside The Gates To Hell.

Telling their experiences there on The Road To HELL.

The Green Part sure is making one hell of a effort.

As they say words are one thing actions are another.

And the Green Party is all action at the moment and increasingly so.

Tina Rothery Live.

https://www.facebook.com/tinalouiseuk?hc_ref=ARR8mFWX7Y3gR4puhryn9Yjei3F8X9zY2J0ZhqU56y1xEpMOowmW1Xe5xrA0Oy9C3YE&pnref=story

A Clearer link live as the Baroness speaks.12-20

If you miss it just start from the beginning when the live feed finishes.

Watch LIVE as John McDonnell,he was at the Fracking Site the other day,he may say something connected. our Shadow Chancellor, addresses the crowd in Brighton.

Well i am lucky that i can work while watching things on the computer.Unless out on the stormy shoreline.

There i was just filing a Driftwood Mushroom but concentrating so much i ended up with a pile of sawdust on the floor and nothing else.

So i will put the interview on with Baroness Jenny Jones and others and pop off till later.

Here we go,enjoy.

Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you direct from the Cuadrilla Fracking Site Lancashire- Baroness Jenny Jones.

Direct from The House Of Lords-London.

Bye for now.More news soon.

Tawnyowl.

Well today The Roses Combine in Yorkshire-2 Protectors it seems one from Lancashire and one from Yorkshire lock on at the Third Energy Fracking Site Kirby Misperton

During the night perhaps the wild tribes of Lancashire made the journey over hills and dales through misty valleys to join the protectors at the Kirby Misperton Fracking site.

“It’s up to farmers to put a stop to fracking” – rally at N Yorks shale gas site

Farmers were urged at a rally in North Yorkshire this morning to deny fracking companies access to their land.

Sheep farmer, Matthew Trevelyan, told anti-fracking campaigners outside Third Energy’s shale gas site at Kirby Misperton:

“As farmers and growers, we are the guardians of this land and it is up to us to put a stop to this industry.

“Only us can not give the access to the frackers on our land.”

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/26/its-up-to-farmers-to-put-a-stop-to-fracking-rally-at-n-yorks-shale-gas-site/

Today is Womens Call For Calm at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site Lancashire.

Becoming increasingly popular the ladies walk The Road To Hell to The Gates To Hell and face the Police and the Fracking Site from a meter away or so.To call for calm.

Link.

And tonight in Blackpool a meeting at the Grand Theatre.

RAFF has organised a fracking awareness event in Blackpool on 27 SEptember 2017, 7.00-9.00 pm. It's aimed at residents who are new to fracking and want to find out more information, as well as those who are still undecided.

http://stopfyldefracking.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/page-0-2.jpg

Fracking research centre near Chester will be controversial

Scientists says centre will advance knowledge but opponents argue research should go into green energy

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/fracking-research-centre-near-chester-13673204

I believe Ian Crane who was arrested the other day at Kirby Misperton Yorkshire was set free with no charges.

And the Bat Girls who locked on were also allowed to fly free.

And a statement from Baroness Jenny Jones after the visit to the Cuadrilla Fracking Site,Lancashire.

I've just come back from a few hours in Lancashire, at the Preston New Road protest against fracking by Cuadrilla.

The people who are protesting are a mix of locals, initially reluctantly drawn into the fracas but now pivotal organisers, and experienced campaigners who can supply the outside contacts and good advice.

The group is organised, efficient, and welcoming. I was there to support their hard work, but also to collect firsthand accounts of the often disproportionate and sometimes illegal policing. They had organised videos for me to see, and people to talk to about their experiences. For example, a driver with disabilities who was told if he beeped one more time on his journey to work while going past the protest he would be dragged out of his car and arrested. That didn't stop him obviously. Or a man who was knocked cold by a Merseyside Sergeant for no apparent reason other than he was running to help a woman. Or the local businessman who was arrested while on the verge, for 'walking with intent'.

Preston New Road is an interesting case because all tiers of locally elected representatives, parish, borough and county, voted against allowing the fracking application. But the Government, in flagrant disregard of its own manifesto promise to allow local decision-making, overruled all the councils and gave the go ahead.

The visit gave me enough information to ask questions of the Home Office, and of Lancashire Police. I could see that the police were tired and stressed, so not only is policing the protest time consuming and very expensive, it's also bad for the officers themselves.

Fracking is dirty, dangerous, expensive and unnecessary. Local Lancashire people know that and just don't want it there. Surely the Government and the Police should be listening to them, not to a company out to make money, regardless of the consequences

More news soon.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Live a moment ago from Kirby Misperton Yorkshire where Third energy are trying to Frack on and meeting tremendous resistance.

And seems to be gathering international transatlantic supporters.

This Kevin Gilbert chap i am sure i caught him a few weeks ago chatting away while going to a meeting supporting the Protectors at the Cuadrilla Site from Michigan near Detroit.

Seems like he is that concerned he has come over to Yorkshire.

A good speaker.Things are clearly building in Yorkshire.

I said earlier it was two women locked on it is actually 4 locked on.

Leaving Yorkshire for now and back to Lancashire.

Live at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site-Lancashire as the Womens call for calm march takes place.

For 15 minutes the ladies face the Fracking Site and the Police in silence then songs and speeches.

This is a weekly event now on a Wednesday.I think this is week number 7.

The ladies are usually dressed in White.Representing at a guess,peace and calm.Or a wish for.

Tina Rothery livestreams.

September 2017 Drilling headlines

INEOS interim injunction renewed with small changes until November

Labour and the Greens back protests at Cuadrilla’s shale gas site in Lancashire

Angus announces the start of drilling begins at Lidsey in West Sussex

Applications approved at Broadford Bridge and Brockham

Marches against INEOS plans in Derbyshire

Candlelit vigil as North Yorkshire signs-off conditions on Third Energy fracking permission

Documents reveal breach of permit conditions at Cuadrilla’s Preston New Road site

Photojournalist acquitted of obstruction at protest

DrillOrDrop investigation into national oil and gas college

Flow testing underway at Broadford Bridge

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/01/september-2017-drilling-headlines/

Drilling diary – October 2017

60+ events in October 2017 about fracking and onshore oil and gas in the UK including:

Anti-fracking demonstrations in Manchester, Lancashire and North Yorkshire;

Community exhibitions;

Art auction fundraiser;

Council decision meetings;

Town hall meeting on fracking research;

Tour by Canadian campaigner, Jessica Ernst;

Global Frackdown day.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/30/drilling-diary-october-2017/

A Protest today at the Conservative Conference in Manchester.I have not got much video coverage yet.

Just a taster.

https://www.facebook.com/100008430068622/videos/vb.100008430068622/1804279759863009/?type=2&theater

May find video about the whole event here for those that are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ThePeoplesAssembly/videos/?ref=page_internal

Ian Crane Live a short time ago. at Monday Morning LOCK-ON at the Gates of THIRD ENERGY's FRACK Pad in Kirby Misperton, North Yorkshire.

Hearing that Scotland are going to Ban Fracking.Going back a touch.So you can see what has been going on.

Can Scotland Ban Fracking?

Friends of the Earth Scotland Supporter Briefing

https://foe.scot/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/UFF%20Can%20Scotland%20ban%20fracking%20Nov%202016%20FINAL.pdf

And yesterdays news.

Revealed: SNP will ban fracking in Scotland.

The Scottish Government is set to announce a ban on fracking, ending six years of fierce controversy.

Ministers are putting the finishing touches to a permanent ban, replacing the moratorium they started in January 2015. This will spell the end of plans by the energy industry to frack for shale gas under swathes of central Scotland.

The Sunday Herald understands that an announcement has long been pencilled in for this week, before the parliamentary recess and the SNP annual conference, but there is a small risk it may be postponed by last-minute legal complications.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15568712.Revealed__SNP_will_ban_fracking_in_Scotland/

So this morning on a stormy October day the month begins with a lock on.

Whispers that i like that Conservative MPS are feeling the pressure over Fracking.

Scotland- Wales -Ireland no Fracking on our land.

England the Frackers and their backers try to pressure MPs to carry on supporting.

But the Donations,the PR-The Lobby Groups the bosses of the Fracking Companies apply so much pressure.

The kind of people who can tell you to go to hell in such a way you look forward to the journey.

Who will crack first.The shareholders seem worried in AJ Lucas Group Ltd one of Cuadrillas backers.

Third Energy time to take a look at those shares,see what is happening.

In the next post.

The time is coming for the final showdown we cannot be far off now.

Meanwhile the wild tribes of Yorkshire-Lancashire and elsewhere carry on protecting,they see the dangers to this small country.

And slowly but accelerating support is growing.

Today at Cuadrilla Fracking Site Lancashire is Green Monday once again,a wild windy day at the moment.

Jonathan Bartley co leader of the Green Part will be speaking once more On The Road To Hell

Videos of the Green Party leaders at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site on Last Page.

Also Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell video of his visit to Cuadrilla Fracking Site.

And from the time Cuadrilla invaded Lancashire back in January a story from then.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?464895-Fracking-gets-go-ahead-in-UK-for-first-time-since-2011-as-North-Yorkshire-council-approves-plans/page8

And some early videos from when the invasion took place and what to expect if the Frackers try to gain further ground.

Across England

I hope Cuadrilla will not be here for a first Anniversary Waltz.

It will be Protectors that will be dancing on the Pad that used to lead To The Well To Hell-

I hope

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK6W0zAUjmFPfY7vvH9b0A

More news soon.

Bye for now.Up the protectors may you succeed in your quest.The cause is a just one.

Tawnyowl.