Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
    Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

I will update throughout the next 48 hours.
    The Blockade will continue throughout non stop in shifts.
    Nice to see the energy these youngsters have brought to PNR.
    The Piano is getting played,the Phoenix is getting fed and a carnival atmosphere has arrived.
    I have to do a little work at times so will update later.From later in the afternoon.
    For now i will leave you with another video.
    And it is only 10 am now.
    Already the footage has been seen and being watched by many people from many countries.
    In this video Tina explains whats going down there on The Road To Hell.
    As Reclaim The Power and the regular Protectors are in the mood for fun and the temperature today could reach well over 90 degrees.
    https://www.facebook.com/tinalouiseu...type=2&theater

Bye for now.
    Tawnyowl.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl Authoritative tawnyowl's Avatar

Default Re: Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

Video showing what has been happening this afternoon at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site.
    Speech by Miranda Cox and other happenings.
    Temperature on the ground well over 80 degrees.They must feel like they are melting.

Other news.
    Live news updates: Day 7 of inquiry into Ineos shale gas plans for Marsh Lane Derbyshire.
    Drill Or Drop report.
    Ineos is seeking to drill a 2.4km deep vertical coring well using a 60m rig on land off Bramleymoor Lane.
    The company appealed against what it said was an unacceptable delay to the decision on the application by Derbyshire County Council.
    The council voted by nine to one to oppose the application at the inquiry on the grounds of traffic, noise and harm to the Green Belt.

The hearing in Chesterfield, is expected to last until the end of this week.
    The first week heard evidence from Derbyshire County Council and Eckington Against Fracking.
    https://drillordrop.com/2018/06/28/l...or-marsh-lane/

Methane-producing microbial communities found in fracking wells.
    New research has uncovered the genetic details of microbes found in fracking wells.
    Not only do a wide array of bacteria and viruses thrive in these crevices created by hydraulic fracturing—they also have the power to produce methane, according to a study led by scientists at The Ohio State University and published in the journal
    Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-06-methan...wells.html#jCp

Infographic: How the Oil Industry Is Pushing Plastic
    Very interesting.
    https://www.ecowatch.com/oil-industr...581507770.html

As the scientists say.
    "Fracking is the worst thing I've ever seen," says Dr. Sandra Steingraber.
    A biologist who has worked as a public health advocate on issues like breast cancer and toxic incinerators.
    "Those of us in the public health sector started to realize years ago that there were potential risks,
    then the industry rolled out faster than we could do our science."
    And we are about to let the Frackers roll out around England where we live so close together.
    The industry rolls out faster than the science to check out the possibilities of harm.Makes you think.

More soon including a link to a march on Saturday on Blackpool Promenade.I read about it some time ago but lost the link as usual.
    Ah, found it.
    United Resistance Promenade Parade
    https://www.facebook.com/events/192478201550514/

Back later or as soon as possible.
    Tawnyowl.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Just catching up-11pm roughly last night The Bentley Effect was being shown outside The Gates To Hell.
    You have to admit these are strange times and people are having their say in whatever way they can.
    For those who do not perhaps know about the Bentley Effect which sure is inspiring to watch,a link.
    Look what be heading our way soon.Defy the Gas Jugganaut like this community did some are saying,trying to be diplomatic.
    What i will have to admit to feeling is a feeling of wanting to polish my hooves and get down there,but everyone does what they can in the way they can.But will be going to the Blackpool Promenade March on Saturday,take a few pictures,video etc.

Check the video out.I bet you then want to pop on down to the Fracking Site to show your support.
    Hope the link works.
    https://vimeo.com/189094740

Last night at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site as the video was being played.Midnight possibly not sure.

Live a moment ago from the Cuadrilla Fracking Site Lancashire.
    I doubt that the Fracking Site has ever looked like this first thing in the morning.
    Block Around The Clock has now blocked the Bellmouth for 24 hours now.
    Protectors have slept outside the site all night.
    Video.

Picture post: Mass protest rally at Cuadrilla’s fracking site
    Anti-fracking campaigners gathered outside Cuadrilla’s shale gas site near Blackpool for the start of what was advertised as a mass camp and 48-hour blockade.

The event, called Block Around the Clock, is almost three years to the day that Lancashire County Council refused Cuadrilla’s planning application to frack at Preston New Road.
    https://drillordrop.com/2018/06/28/p...fracking-site/

The actor and environmental activist, Dame Emma Thompson, praised opponents of the industry:

“You have shown amazing resilience in the face of extraordinary hostility and intimidation.
    The media often peddle a stereotype of activists as eccentrics who don’t represent ordinary people.
    But the truth is every opinion poll, even polls commissioned by the government, shows the public is overwhelmingly opposed to fracking.”
    The latest data from a Government-commissioned quarterly survey puts support for fracking at 18%, compared with 38% for nuclear power and a record 85% for renewables.
    Gone for now,back later.
    Tawnyowl.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Well one more video and a thought.Sometimes things bug you so it is best to put them down and move on.
    I do not know if anyone is reading this who lives in Blackpool.
    But many moons ago i worked in construction,mostly brickwork.
    Became a member of the Federation Of Master Builders FMB. Not a easy task work was inspected and customers contacted.You yourself did not know who they contacted you had to give them a list of your customers before being able to join.And then only if approved after all checks carried out.
    So we have this Cuadrilla Fracking company on the outskirts of Blackpool.
    With their parent company investors from Australia and links to the Cayman Islands.

Why was Fracking stopped last time in Lancashire 2011.
    Because Cuadrilla caused Man Made Earthquakes,Tremors some felt on the surface.
    Your houses,some of them will have been damaged and you would not realise.
    Anything from hairline cracks in the mortar allowing water ingress ,small things like that.
    And many would not realise what this company have done.But you would have paid for repairs possibly by now.
    If the local police station shook with phones jumping around do you think no damage was caused.

Apart from the health,water and many more reasons these companies need throwing out of Britain.
    And anyone travelling down The Road To Hell should be thanking the Protectors for trying to protect them.
    I still speak to people who have no idea locally what is happening,what Fracking is or what that is in the middle of a field.
    When it spreads when it does if it does you will know then.

Oh well,rant i suppose to some,i am gone.
    Last video for now.
    Tina Rothery explains earlier in the evening what has been happening.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Live From The Cuadrilla Fracking Site a moment ago As The Block Around The Clock Continues entering the last day.The Piano Player plays and everyone is happy.Mission achieved for sure.

Do not forget this afternoon.3pm South Pier to North- United Resistance Promenade Parade https://www.facebook.com/events/192478201550514/
    I will post some pictures and a few videos probably later today or tomorrow morning.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Just popping in.A touch late in the evening to write much,marches and the sun tires you a touch.
    I went to the United Resistance Promenade Parade in Blackpool today.Just one video for now.
    And as some might know i like to tell a tale of the day which i will do tomorrow.
    I had a strange finish to this march,totally unexpected but perhaps not.I often find myself getting mixed up.Once went to Manchester Airport and ended up on the moors somewhere in Yorkshire so nothing surprises me anymore.
    Back tomorrow for now just one video to give you the flavour.I hope it works.
    Bye for now.
    Tawnyowl.

https://www.facebook.com/damon.lynch...type=3&theater

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Well Saturday the 30th June a fine day when i decided to pop down to Blackppol Promenade to Take a few photos and videos of the Promenade Parade.
    This was a Parade marking the end of 13 weeks of Resistance to the Fracking Industry in Lancashire.
    And also the end of Block Around The Clock when Reclaim The Power along with other protectors for two days solid blockaded the Fracking Site.
    Which as you can imagine took some organising.
    You can only imagine what it would be like for weeks at a time to do such a thing.

I arrived at North Pier about 12 ish thinking i will have a nice stroll down to South Pier where the march was starting from about 3 pm.
    A beautiful day about 80 degrees at least and plenty of people enjoying the sunshine and the sea breeze.
    A rest from inland dense heat for a day or so.
    So off i trotted,past the North Pier then Central then arrived at South Pier a lot earlier than i thought i would, i must be fitter than thought.

Now when you are by yourself,no problem but time drags a touch so popped onto the pier watching down below a group of drivers speeding round a racetrack go garting. Then watched some log flumers in the water hoping i would get a soaking as they hurtled down creating splashes.

Still a little early so walked further South for a while when what i thought was a sea mist hanging in the air a little further away.
    And noticed a large narrow plume of brownish smoke in the distance.
    Strange but let the thought pass.
    I realise much later there was a Bush Fire on a Nature Reserve maybe a mile away around the sand dunes on the way to St Annes.
    I will show you so you can check it out.
    https://www.facebook.com/dave.hyland...type=3&theater

I always seem to arrive early so then visited the Sandcastle a kind of water park and sat in the shade with fountains,a pleasant spot to observe.
    Then made my way to the South Pier as some drummers arrived.
    A picture and video.As i say still picking up ways to link.
    Videos

Picture outside the pier.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Shortly afterwards people were arriving from all directions,flags,banners, the Ladies In White were there who march each Wednesday to the Fracking Site.

So took a few photos and videos of the people arriving.
    Photos.Not that sure how to link more than one but took a few,have a look around.

The March got organised and began Drummers and the Ladies In White who do the Call For Calm March each Wednesday at the Fracking Site leading.
    Perhaps a couple of hundred behind.
    I carried on filming for a while and so many were filming thought i will shoot up to the Central Pier and get some great footage of them walking by.
    Then pop up to the Blackpool Tower and get more footage that would be hard to forget in the future.
    I arrived at the pier thinking it will take them about ten minutes or so to arrive,so sat on a bench about 6 foot long ,maybe a foot wide and had a bottle of water.

Just then three ladies said can we sit with you.
    No problem ladies come and rest for a while where are you from.
    Chester Le Street County Durham.Newcastle.
    I told them about the march that will soon be coming by and they told me about their jetsetting across the world but always spend some time in Blackpool.
    And all about their families,what they collect and as you might imagine i was hemmed in for sure,no escape.
    It is rude to just walk away.Now each of these ladies were exactly 80 years old so had many tales to tell.300 Years of experience sat on a bench.
    And 300 years of stories to tell.

Glancing down the prom i had noticed the March seemed to have stopped around the Manchester Square area,perhaps resting for a while.
    A hour went by unless i went in some kind of time warp nobody went by.The world was sorted by then,all problems solved.
    Finally we said our goodbyes and i shot down to Manchester Square to see what was happening.
    But i could not understand where everyone had gone,just looked like they had been beamed to another dimension.
    I thought they were marching to North Pier but must have got my wires crossed.
    So the day was over for me.But i got plenty of footage in the short time i was there.
    Did not wake up till 11am the next day.On rising i thought all the clocks in the house were wrong,especially the Cuckoo Clock that would not stop.
    Felt like whacking it for sure.
    I usually rise about 5am.

Well today i am sorting my papers,tax etc out and someone elses as well and have not seen the sun for two days now.
    So am suffering from no Shoreline walks and no Driftwood Collecting.
    Apologies for the long post but releases another story from a tangled mind.
    It was a great day though.
    Onwards,there is plenty of Fracking news that i will link soon from many countries.And as usual will let a little steam off.
    But i have no choice for a day or two,work to do that cannot be avoided.
    Bye for now.
    Tawnyowl.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

These Fracking giants aiming to change Englands green and pleasant land.Everyone has opinions and they are good to read.
    But with these giants who have hundreds of millions to throw around they like to get their way fast.
    It must really bug them when mere council officials,planners,people like that like to investigate the effects on communities,roads and all the rest.
    Holding meetings then saying no Fracking is not suitable for our area.
    Then a Energy Minister down there in London says well tough you are having it just like you did before.We are on our third energy minister since i started this thread.Experts,what do you think.
    Shifting around quicker than i can shuffle a pack of cards.

Local Democratic decisions overruled.
    After asking the company first for their CV which included causing man made Earthquakes amongst other happenings.
    Splendid a very suitable company the Energy Minister says but move it a few miles and create Europes largest Fracking Site.
    Vertical,Horizontal drilling a good few wells,lets really shake the Lancastrians up,Flare on chaps.

Some say and have said our leaders,ministers know best tough decisions have to be made then you find out links they have with these companies like a spiders web spreading out in all directions.
    Anyone who has known a successful entrepreneur,say a multi millionaire will know how they look at the bigger picture.
    They do not see one little shop like many of us,they see hundreds located across the country.
    And to see them achieve this,observing, it is interesting indeed.
    After a while some years things can come crashing down like a house of cards or carry on successfuly.

But with this Fracking business where we live so close together there is no room for second chances.
    Then we learn that the Government have not even looked at the effects of Fracking on communities.
    And are working with outdated reports on the science of all the possibilities of harm.
    And that they want to take the decisions on whether to allow Fracking away from local communites.
    Planning kind of just rubber stamp give the Frackers permission to Frack away wherever they want.As easy as building a extension onto your house.

Who is sat round the table when these kind of decisions are taken.
    Who is influencing things,lobby groups,PR machines,donations made,money for influence perhaps who really knows.
    We have seen before how Donations can influence things sometimes years down the line no matter what anyone says,it happens.

Better move on.I know i am going on a touch and i will agree i am a little roused.I try not to but it happens from time to time.
    At the moment no Fracking is happening but very close.People think it is just one well,stuck in a field in Lancashire.
    Others are trying as hard as they can to achieve Fracking in other areas.
    Well one well is not enough it has to begin moving much faster hundreds,thousands will be needed.To make the Frackers dreams come true.
    Court cases,protectors,protesto rs to some are trying as hard as they can to fight the companies.
    Bruised,tired,lack of funds they fight on against the might of the Government and Corporations with hundreds of millions to spend.
    A touch one sided but they sure try.In any way possible.

So i am trying to look at the bigger picture.
    As the Frackers try to get moving by any means possible what is their end game,their goal for England.
    The pressure is on,we know for some it is not just about the gas.
    Reading this article perhaps may make some think what is really going down.Once it starts who will be able to keep up regulation etc,it would be massive.
    And for the Frackers it has to happen soon.

As Industry Pushes Billion-Dollar Fracked Petrochemical Projects, State Regulators Struggle To Keep Up
    Fueled by fracking in the region, petrochemical and plastics projects in the Ohio River Valley are attracting tens of billions of dollars in investment,
    but as plans for this build-out hit the drawing boards, signs already are emerging that state regulators are unprepared for this next wave of industrialization.
    “We could really be in trouble,” Dr. Sandra Steingrabber, ecologist and anti-fracking organizer, told DeSmog.
    “It’s not about energy independence, it’s about making more junk that nobody needs.”
    And the implications of their inexperience could mean major threats to the region's health and environment.
    https://www.desmogblog.com/2018/07/0...mical-projects

Back to the accounts,paperwork.Loads of threads to catch up on.And many more Fracking articles to come.
    Bye for now,have a nice day.
    Tawnyowl

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Diversifying for a moment.
    Well i am free now,released form the cage where i have been trapped for 4 days,accounts done.
    Next time i shall do them monthly not all at once.Gives you a headache for sure.
    What could i say if writing a report.Drilling down to the bottom line,Profit.
    Online shopping is popular,perhaps people just cannot be bothered to travel down to towns as much paying petrol then car parking chargesicon.
    And time is important nowadays.
    When at the touch of a button old Tawnyowl will supply a few articles and post them at the speed of light straight to your door.
    And communicate as they make their way to your door,the personal touch that people seem to like.
    A miniscule business that as i move towards retirement,well there will be no retirement,times have changed as many know.
    But have found something that will keep me going,i hope.
    The high street where even the pound shop is struggling may have to change massively to combat online,will they,who knows.
    I was shocked when deductions were made such as postage,sure spent money posting.
    Royal Mail will you drop your postage charges over 1 and two Kilo is a fair thing to say.
    Last thing god bless the online shoppers who have kept old Tawnyowl supplied with seed and a few treats such as a cuttlefish or two to keep my beak and feathers in good condition.

Enough of that back to Fracking business.
    The ladies in White
    who are fast approaching one year marching on a Wednesday down to the Cuadrilla Site were once more on The Road To Hell.
    A brief look over the 48th call for calm which saw the wednesday women turn out to the bellmouth.

A quick few shots, the silence and an interview with Tina about the longevtiy of the wednesday women and also the possible appearance of wednesday women in other counties, rumour is Bristol?

That wil be great♥

The 48th time, could be argued with the promenade march the 49th time they have gotten together to support one and other and show the UK that these women,mothers, sisters, daughters dont want this industry in their communities come rain or shine.

Much solidarity to everyone.
    https://www.facebook.com/SmartCard00...type=2&theater

Residents demand investigation as 7th Surrey earthquake shakes area between oil sites.
    The seventh earthquake in just over three months was recorded in part of Surrey at midday yesterday.

It was the most powerful earthquake so far, with a magnitude of 3.1, the British Geological Survey (BGS) confirmed.
    https://drillordrop.com/2018/07/05/r...een-oil-sites/

The Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee’s report into planning guidance on fracking warns the Government against its proposed move to bring applications under the Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIP) regime.
    Read the report summary
    Read the conclusions and recommendations
    Read the full report: Planning guidance on fracking
    All on the link.
    https://www.parliament.uk/business/c...blished-17-19/

Local authorities are best placed to decide on fracking plans – MPs report
    Moving decisions on fracking plans to a national level contradicts the principles of localism and would probably exacerbate mistrust between communities and the industry,MPs said today.

A report by the Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee warned the Government against its proposal to bring fracking applications under the Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIP) regime.
    https://drillordrop.com/2018/07/05/l...ns-mps-report/

Angus confirms chairman transferred shares to company headed by 20-year-old Hungarian
    Angus Energy confirmed this morning that its chairman transferred 39 million shares to a company that appears to be less than six months old with one officer, a 20-year-old Hungarian living in Poland.
    https://drillordrop.com/2018/07/04/a...old-hungarian/

MPs to investigate shale impacts in former mining areas
    A new parliamentary group has called for evidence on how fracking could affect former coal mining areas.

The issue is to be discussed later this month by the All Party Parliamentary Group on Shale Gas Impacts, chaired by Lee Rowley, the Conservative MP for North East Derbyshire.

Large areas of England’s former coalfields in the East Midlands and northern England are now licensed for shale gas exploration.
    https://drillordrop.com/2018/07/02/m...-mining-areas/

July 2018 drilling headlnes
    July 2018 sees two hearings at the High Court on protests against injunctions at Cuadrilla and UKOG sites.
    Ineos also heads to court in the latest hearing in its case against the National Trust.
    And MPs investigate shale gas development in former mining areas.
    https://drillordrop.com/2018/07/03/j...ling-headlnes/

Perhaps that is enough for now,onwards.
    Bye for now.
    Tawnyowl.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

For those that have noticed Earthquakes,Tremors seem to follow some Fracking,Oil Operations here is a link.
    I find this chap very interesting and up to date with things across the world.
    Good to look at some of his videos every now and again.
    dutchinse is his name and has been around since 2010 when he said about Quakes and Fracking being related and was ridiculed.Not any more though.
    He often has live feeds where you can pick up a little knowledge.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE...p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Well a lot of Fracking news to catch up on,i will put it on as soon as time allows.
    Just for now a post that caught my eye.
    The Australians have a way to put things across.Many are thinking similar things here.
    A lighter look for a moment.Check the video out on this article.
    But beware, it does include language.
    “Honest Government Ad” Hilariously Skewers Gas Fracking
    http://www.bandt.com.au/advertising/...s-gas-fracking

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Bit of a different post today.
    After this i am away for a few weeks or so.Maybe less.
    Things to sort out,when things go a little pearshaped head has to concentrate on making things work again.
    Business Empire is fading away,i need to fire it up somehow and will.Big changes need to be made or the end game is in sight.

But the news that many must have expected.

High Court extends the injunction at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site until 1 June 2020.
    Francis Egan, CEO of Cuadrilla, said:

"We are very pleased that the High Court has seen fit to extend the injunction until 1 June 2020.
    We firmly believe that this is an important deterrent to unlawful protest that has significantly disrupted and inconvenienced local commuters and businesses over many months. We have seen a welcome reduction in unlawful behaviour since the interim injunction was granted last month.
    We continue to respect lawful and peaceful protest, but will not hesitate to take legal action against those that breach the injunction with unlawful activity directed against us or our listed suppliers.¨

Pretty obvious that for Ineos the Fracking of the United Kingdom would not be just about the gas.
    INEOS Plans Massive European Expansion Programme.
    INEOS is looking at sites across Europe including Antwerp in Belgium for its new world scale 750,000 tonne PDH plant
    INEOS is planning to increase the capacity of its crackers at Grangemouth in Scotland and Rafnes in Norway to over 1 million tonnes each.
    With these cracker expansions, INEOS will have added up to 900,000 tonnes of ethylene to its overall production capacity
    “These are three major new projects”, says Jim Ratcliffe, founder and chairman of INEOS. “Collectively, it’s the equivalent of building a new world scale cracker in Europe”.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ETHANE CRACKERS
    https://www.alleghenyfront.org/frequ...hane-crackers/

Women in Asia Are Confronting Fracking in the US to Eliminate Plastic Byproducts
    Heaps of plastic waste cover the shores of Manila Bay in the Philippines. Myrna Dominguez remembers when an abundance of fish inhabited its waters — locals would catch enough to feed their families and sell at the market. Today, she says, they are catching more plastic than fish.

“We’re very afraid that if this is not addressed, the bay, which 100,000 small fishers rely on, will no longer be viable for them,” Dominguez says.
    https://truthout.org/articles/women-...IC-byproducts/

Ineos are the big time big time boys of Plastic Production for sure.I doubt very many delve into articles like this to much.
    But interesting to take a look at and makes you realise how powerful these companies are.And must be the ones to keep close watch on.
    But for many including myself perhaps a little tough to get used to all the different names of the products.
    But bragging rights for how much they produce and what for.
    INEOS O&P Europe produces propylene as a co-product of ethylene production. The volumes vary according to the feedstock used, but we typically produce over 1 million tons every year.
    Propylene is a key component in many types of plastics,
    INEOS Olefins & Polymers Europe
    https://www.ineos.com/businesses/ine...rope/products/

UK now exporting more waste to countries with highest levels of ocean plastic pollution
    'Instead of just moving our plastic scrap around the globe, we should turn off the tap at the source,' say campaigners.
    Someone write a note to Ineos i am sure they would be interested.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...-a8400761.html

Well down to the Shoreline i go many days in a week and have noticed many more people by themselves picking the plastic up deposited by each tide.
    This is nice to see,no one is filming them or saying thanks they have taken it upon themselves to do this.And is probably beginning to happen globally.
    But there is so much.In roughly 80 short years the Oceons are becoming choked with plastic.
    Yes why not just turn the plastic tap off at source.

If anyone wants to post news or views or articles whether for or against Fracking post away if you get any free time.
    I will return as soon as possible.Maybe a couple of weeks or so.
    Bye for now.
    Tawnyowl.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details