New Generation Parking Management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I had a parking fine through the door from New Generation Parking Management

stating that I was parked in a car park in Talbot Green for longer than permitted.

My mother was sat in the car while I popped to a shop and I was not there that long.

The pictures that they have sent me are dark and poor quality,

not showing who is driving the vehicle and none of the pictures that they have provided have a date or time on them.

They are threatening to take court action if I do not pay the £100 fine.

Can they do this??

There are not clearly visible signs to state that you have a limit to park there so how would anyone know if there are limits???

you havent had a parking fine letter

read it PROPERLY

nowhere does it use the word FINE.

its a speculative invoice

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi and welcome to CAG. I have moved your post from an old thread to one of its own so that you don't get missed.

Can you give as much information from this thread as possible please

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket&p=4883055&viewfull=1#post4883055

Once we have more info, we can offer you more.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Just to put your mind at rest for the time being.

It's not a FINE, it's an invoice, which if you play it properly you won't have to pay.

There are a number of hurdles THEY have to jump first in order for this to ever reach court, DO NOT identify yourself as the driver.

Ericsbrother will be able to give you sterling advice on how to get shot of these parasites.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I received a Final reminder Parking Charge Notice through the post today (don't remember seeing a first notice)

telling me that I am required to pay £100 with in 14 days or they will take further action to recover the debt.

The notice states that the date of the event is 15.03.2016 15:58.

In the blurred pictures there is no picture of who is driving the car

though you can make out my number plate,

there are not dates or times stamped on the photos to back up their claim.

The date in question, the car was not unattended as my mother was sat in it with my 5 year old

while I went to a local shop, and I was not there long.

I have never seen any signs to state that there are restrictions on parking in that area,

nor have anyone else I have spoken to about it today.

To make a claim against you they have to show a cause of action

and that will be for breach of contract if the protocols of the PoFA are followed.

By not indicating the arrival and leaving time on their letter

they have failed to follow the law so they have no valid claim.

To damage their claim even further,

tell us the date of the event (can see that above)

and the date you got the first letter with the rubbish pictures on.

As for writing to you again making these threatening noises,

well they have to allow you 28 days to name the driver,

if you want to name someone else and they havent done that.

Another foul up by them that further reduces their chances of ever making a successful claim.

Tell us exactly where the car park was and we can look at the google streetview and see if their signage is visible.

Chances are that is non compliant with the requirements to create a contractual obligation anyway,

this company are generally useless.

So, what to do?

Ignore them for the moment and see what they do next, it is their money they are wasting.

I bet they pass it on to a debt collecting agency.

These are companies that get paid to send out scary letters filled with hollow threats

but they have no authority to actually do anything so can be ignored as well.

If NGPM decide they want to try thier luck actually making a claim

you can then come back here and we will advise on how to respond.

The parking companies think that the decision of PE v Beavis is a golden bullet for them to have a great payday

just because they send out demands but it isnt,

the much quoted legal precedent only applies in certain circumstances

when all other parts of complicated law are adhered to.

that is where they fall down,

they are an absolute bunch of amateurs in reality so rely on threats and lies to get you to pay.

Op- can you post up a redacted copy of the NTK please.

I haven't seen a NGPM NTK since they joined the IPC last December. http://www.theipc.info/aos-members/n

They used to lose at POPLA at this location everytime, hence the switch from BPA to IPC.

The car park is Ely Valley Rd, Pontyclun, Mid Glamorgan. The postcode on the notice is CF72 8AL. It's has natwest bank and a few other shops around it. I received this notice through the door on the 28th April, this is a final notice but I am still waiting for the 'first notice' to arrive.

Edited by Pixie_010

The car park is Ely Valley Rd, Pontyclun, Mid Glamorgan. The postcode on the notice is CF72 8AL. It's has natwest bank and a few other shops around it. I received this notice through the door on the 28th April, this is a final notice but I am still waiting for the 'first notice' to arrive.

I know which car park it is... You say you have only received a ' final' reminder but no NTK, so can you post a redacted copy of that up then please?

well, the ANPR cameras are attached to the Barclays bank so that raises some interesting planning questions and possible clashes on who has to give consent to allow these bandits to monitor the car park in the first place. Also I note that you can enter and exit via the job centre entrance so do they have permission to manage the parking spaces there I wonder. That would be one to clobber them with at a later stage and fun to drive through the 2 entrances on a sunday, just to clock up a few demands that can be proven to be utter rubbish..