• Tweets

• The move marks the first time the country's central bank has raised interest rates for 17 years.View the full article
    • The move marks the first time the country's central bank has raised interest rates for 17 years.View the full article
    • The firm has benefited from the AI boom, making it the third-most valuable company in the US.View the full article
    • Former billionaire Hui Ka Yan has been fined and banned from the financial market for life.View the full article
    • In terms of "why didn't I make a claim" - well, that has to be understood in the context of the long-standing legal battle and all its permuations with the shark. In essence there was a repo and probable fire sale of the leasehold property - which would have led to me initiating the complaint/ claim v SPF in summer 19. But there was no quick sale. And battle commenced and it ain't done yet 5y later. A potential sale morphed into trying to do a debt deal and then into a full blown battle heading to trial - based on the shark deliberately racking up costs just so the ceo can keep the property for himself.  Along the way they have launched claims in 4 different counties -v- me - trying to get a backdoor B. (Haven't yet succeeded) Simultaneously I got dragged into a contentious forfeiture claim and then into a lease extension debacle - both of which lasted 3y. (I have an association with the freeholders and handled all that legal stuff too) I had some (friend paid for) legal support to begin with.  But mostly I have handled every thing alone.  The sheer weight of all the different cases has been pretty overwhelming. And tedious.  I'm battling an aggressive financial shark that has investors giving them 00s of millions. They've employed teams of expensive lawyers and barristers. And also got juniors doing the boring menial tasks. And, of course, in text book style they've delayed issues on purpose and then sent 000's of docs to read at the 11th hour. Which I not only boringly did read,  but also simultaneously filed for ease of reference later - which has come in very handy in speeding up collating legal bundles and being able to find evidence quickly.  It's also how I found out the damning stuff I could use -v- them.  Bottom line - I haven't really had a moment to breath for 5y. I've had to write a statement recently. And asked a clinic for advice. One of the volunteers asked how I got into this situation.  Which prompted me to say it all started when I got bad advice from a broker. Which kick-started me in to thinking I really should look into making some kind of formal complaint -v- the broker.  Which is where I am now.  Extenuating circumstances as to why I'm complaining so late.  But hopefully still in time ??  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1821 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to you all who have taken out loans with this company

me also being one

I feel we are all same

unite here cos we are all similar cases

loans done by the company

mine has been too trauma to put on here

its cost me dearly in my nerves etc

I just want to say thank you for saying on here to each and everyone of you

I know we all have experienced same things to do with this company,

please hang on cos I believe there is now light at the end of the tunnel.

BLESS YOU all and try relax , sometimes it just takes one more to move the mountain .

I had to remember nothing is impossible is it,

release is coming we have to remember its just a loan and yours and my views count ,

whither its 1 person 2 people 50 people 1,000 plus people with same view

multiplication is coming or is not needed because sooner or later

it just takes the right place, action, things, people to change things.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi releaseusall, hope you are well, have you a question regarding your story with blemain?

Or maybe you wish to post your story?

If you have simply posted to say hi, then hi to you too!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Hi Martin thank you for saying hi to me and kind of you to hope i am well, its little things mean a lot.

The answer to your question do I have a question regarding my experience with blemain

is no but thank you for asking this to me.

As for posting what has happen to me while knowing this company,

it would be quicker to write a book,

I am sure that made you laugh and all who read this.

I simply have come on and spoke so you Martin and others who have been in the same boat with me will see my name RELEASEUSALL as I felt now to write something on here.

This is not easy for me at minute and I am recovering from shock,

so I am here but need no advice on here I have all needed info and help I need.

This is a lovely site and I am so glad its clearly set out.

I am expecting good news soon so I am waiting on that,

it will not ever replace what has happened, never,

I know release is coming so that is why I have written it here. Happy days :whoo:

Sorry Martin I do have one question only the one ,

here it is

WHO is TOGETHER ?

is it BLEMAIN FINANCE new name ?

or is it company over blemain now ?

like CHESHIRE MORTGAGES held resposiblity for care of blemain group rules and ways before ?

but who after and now it must be blemain themselves ,

I appologise if I got wrong but felt highlighted to ask this one question?

it never hurts to appologise does it ?

because if its blemain finance new name why call themselves together as why?

I surely do not understand unless blemain is now together, and its going to be all in it together now

in fact that would be a lovely name for a company ALL IN IT TOGETHER .

Do you know answer Martin because I do not and would like to know it

, if not martin can anyone on here answer it because then me and you will know who is who .

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/06302098/TOGETHER-FINANCE-LIMITED/about

They are a dissolved outfit now

https://togethermoney.com/

Then i found this one, look at the bottom of the page

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Then i found this one, look at the bottom of the page

WOW Martin thank you, so blemain is definately now together name this one confirms it or does it?

they are same building and must definately be name change.

My letters from them are TOGETHER NAME top of page, but email is togethermoney

but cheques to them are blemain finance

do you see why im confused on that subject.

I do like this site as I was looking at the library section earlier,

very helpful its nice when things are in black and white and clear cut.:-)

All horses from the same stable 👍🏻

Theres always someone available here, you need any help with stuff, just ask

Martin

Thank you very much )

I going to have nice ovaltine milk drink now and try chill not had good last week of sleep,

so thought ovaltine will do trick and knock me out.

I do believe that times are changing and luckily what someone meant as a big joke

who got blocked from succeeding will maybe know to respect people

and when a company says you have to do something, people must always check first elsewhere if this is right fair and legal I hope this is noted down and checked, well relax time for now )))

Hi releaseusall,

As you now know, we cannot advise via private message, this is an anonymous open forum and others with similar problems come here to see and learn.

There isnt a case here yet where posting details of a problem has caused the poster any problems with the company so you need not worry about who sees it.

If you wish to post details on thread about your problem then we can help.

Please keep it brief and to the point and paragraph things rather than one long paragraph, just makes it easier to read

Martin

Hi Martin

Thank you for such understanding, because of such trauma on this I really can not think today ( . So I am going to have fun day, I received a letter in post also today looks like the RELEASEUSALL MAY HAVE STARTED ALREADY. INVESTIGATION STATRED . :whoo: iM SURE YOU ARE SMILING TOO can not do anything till all checked whats going on ) see I am getting braver less fear on here .

Bless all your team and such a helpful,patient,clear,useful,and site much needed now a days.

• 8 months later...

this is a company that has,was and is still unhumain they will never stop tormenting you even when they know they are in the wrong.

now judgement will fall big because laws and respect for customers is a legal binding must and when this is broken a company must be sorted out.

im not talking about a small telling off

im talking about a huge shake up and justice given.

eventually the company will trip up or something major will be exposed.

this is so big that in end a company that thought it was untouchable

and hidden lies

and deceit

and covered up errors

and hound you like a dog ripping a rabbit apart

thats what they are like money orientated

and contracts done

who cares if you cant afford the loan

we will just take your home

even if you had heart attack day before

they are ruthless and now a hammer will fall on every lie, false words, cover ups and undisclosed flaws that lie deep in the heart of them.

every good man gets his day in court and welcomes the flood gates of all the abused victims to be released and set free (like care homes the files of residents can all be got out and checked and corrected)

calling all blemain customers that have been treated like this

get whats rightfully yours now and even when this gang has taken your home unlawfully and they sleep at night not caring ________________?????????????????????????

expect to be contacted and wait for the doors to be shut on a company finally who will have to listen

how consumer forum does someone on here talk or message lots of other blemain customers who are in the error time box 2004 to 2010 accounts ?

So whats the status now, has legal action begun against Blemain?

Could you post us the POC please?

No, the Particulars of Claim that were put onto the claimform

No, the Particulars of Claim that were put onto the claimform

hi martin

oh i went for absolutely every thing you can think off to put on a form i left no area out.

I have always known that it will be release us all cos my whole life i have had to help other people, even people i dont know that were either abused or being threat wrong,

but first i had to get all the evidence and have concrete case

its now done

i cant say i feel sorry for blemain cos my life and others under them have been utter hell and while we have all struggled and gone unheard and stressed out and ill they keep us all in the pit

in last few days im so angry but you see everything has TIMING and i understand this,

im not going in for to give them a shake im going court for to cause a huge earthquake under their building

there will be no recovery for them at the end of the day

when you ask ask ask ask ask ask ask and still disrespected

ive been praying for this day and its finally given

im confident because i would rather talk to a judge than dice with the devil another 10yrs.

I only want whats rightfully mine

my life back before ever knowing blemain.

I am not a person who doesnt try talk to even the hardest person,

but blemain you can not talk too

its like the film ALMIGHTY EVANS,

in the end the wolves were exposed.

It just takes obedience and do what ever asked,

I do not ever like to associate with people who dont treat others fair,

I will warn them what will happen watch and wait and see what they do,

on watching blemain i cry with sadness they will never change,

because to change it would mean to care for the public, customers new and old.

hi martin are you here?

hi martin can i ask a question?

will you be here this evening lol ?

i do hope to ask questions, i will message again

oh dear have to go have cuppa tea now i try again later ):roll:

Yes im here, it would help if you could provide the Particulars of Claim as written on the court claim

thank you for reply honeybee13 lovely name )

hi martin )

just seen you left me a message,

the answer to this is cos there are so many errors by blemain

i had to write down over 10 i think it was

hold on i check

i just getting paperwork out back in min)

here we go the list

1. illegal loans

2. misrepresentation

3.missold

4.sub prime

5.rescission

6.irresponsible lending

7.defaults which were illegal if you 2 days late paying a monthly payment

8.ignoring drs letters ( taking over 10yrs to put me under vunerable team )

then when finally put under vunerable team i am threathened i will be put back to collections and threat of repossession because i happen to mention im not happy with their rules which are definately not in the t&c

9.bullying to point that they make you cry on phone regulary and keep you on phone over 2hours long threats and dictating how it is, made to do endless income and expenditures over phone even when you just done one few days before

10.for judge to look at all loans done by blemain from 2005 to 2007 these were my loans done by rep

11.resubmission

12. charges

13.no underwritter saw my loan done by rep alone

14.claim compensation for my health recked by them all the extreme bad manners constant abuse and trauma and laughing making fun of me and my situation

15.undisclosed commission fees this was thousands took from me without telling me first,

i was unaware as the loans were rushed through fast hence no underwritter and no paperwork at all ever given with requests

i made several times the company were rushing loans through this is sub prime all their gain high interest rates and high loans and not fair under terms and conditions unlawful to the point most customers would definatley loose their homes cos loans unaffordable rates which blemain knew this would probably happen and many customers already have lost their homes or are facing eviction or blemain threaten with sheltered housing

16.fraud

hope this is clear to read)

its so upsetting i can only forgive because to be treated like this is unhumain

i have been at certain places when calls came to my mobile and abuse i was at a company and they wittnessed this regulary so i have informed the judge

i have made the witnesses aware they may have to do a statement

to be charged 50 pound for no fault of my own a payment went missing which my bank transfered over to them with no reference

blemain went crazy defaulted me then repossession letter in past with 5 days

then 50 charge after 2 days payment still unfound

then another 50 pound charge 2 days later

then abuse blemain gave to my bank for 2 months calls and dictating to them to the point my bank wrote to them explaining it was their error not mine ( the payment was found after 5 days so what was all the crazy abuse, defaults, repossession, charges for this highlight what they are really like to their customers.

i have cried, cried and cried of the humiliation blemain have done to me over the years and my dr writing to them saying about my health and blemain still playing jokes on me and said they never got drs letters until i said oh i go get the post office receipts

then blemain after a minute say oh i found drs letters from you, its all abussssssssssssssssssssssss

they give you wk in wk out and after 10yrs i feel most hurt and no confidence

this is why i want my life back and be set free from them and claim back all what is rightfully mine.

blemain should hang their heads in shame

any advice martin?

it be most welcome indeed

)its time for change customers to be heard

You will need to evidence every point raised with paperwork to quantify what you are claiming.

Fir example, how would you prove that no underwriter saw your loans applications?

Im not being negative, rather that you have to be able to prove what you claim in court.

How much in value is the claim worth releasusall? This could have bearing on how to approach it all.

I have evidence on each area im claiming for ) Posted 18.13

Ive done much research and also im not only bringing my case im opening door wide for others mistreat and finally freedom granted not shackled chains anymore .Posted18.15

As for the value how can you put a price on freedom or loss, or health, or whats rightfully mine stolen from me.

I have put a figure but of course next to it it has a plus + i have sent in all proof and i sent in what was missing from the puzzle of why this all happened, who and when and what other claims didnt have ive delivered the paperwork proving it so i have feared blemain for years because their constant threats, but now seeing the whole picture come together and answers reveiled, its not the money first i put release ) end this unrighteousness .Posted 18.27

I request freedom, and compensation etc.

But if the judge wants to prosecute them its up to him or her.

If blemain had been a fair company from day one, none of us customers from 2004 to 2010 would be in a situation now, or lost their homes or very ill etc the list goes on,

but so many have had to go to court and still not totally released from blemain well im going for totally released. Its up to the judge to decide his rulings, you see if all us customers had been threat right and listern too this would have never come about at all.over 10yrs

but as i say everything has a season, time and deliverance) my contract alone has over 5 flaws i found and as for an underwriter lets not go on that subject blemain were how many loans can we get in today ( putting it nicely) money not rules and regulations i feel sick the thought of all this and be glad when finished . Posted 18.46

I thank you for questions and advice on here martin its much appreciated ) Posted 18.49

Hi martin i will keep posting news updates on the case. Posted 18.54

I can not understand how a company would want to behave unfair and also have rude manners, i was shouted at by a member of their staff a few months ago SHOUTED AT cos i ask for my rights. Posted 18.57

i reported it to vulnerable team and now the other staff member in collections isnt allowed to speak to me again on my loan they have to put me through to other section,

shouted at cos i went Ombudsman i realised then you cant talk to blemain as i definitely wont be heard.

Of course the ombudsman said to me court and said also on his paperwork to me 2 subjects he cant cover missold and misrepresentation of the loan .

There were other things, but i dont take kindly to being shouted at I stumbled on the ombudsman because of something blemain told me i had to send into them and they kept on about it for a month so i rang to see if this was right by law and found out it wasnt .

Just a big joke on me blemain were playing.

Im so glad i rang up law and searched on line to see if what blemain told me i had to send in was right, fair and correct only to discover it wasnt.

I think blemain play on vulnerable people and MY MAIN UPSET IS RECENTLY THEY SAID TO ME OH WE LOOK AT REFUNDS IN A FEW MONTHS TIME ? a few months what rules they make i will never ever understand i want my refunds now and not a few months time as i know their few months it turns in to YEARS. Posted 19.13

BLEMAIN they have to have a shake up NOW its the only way FORWARD,I dont like it cos i like to try be fair and respectfully discuss matters, but they DONT listen, if they listened it would save a lot easier, but its they have ears but dont hear. Posted 19.18

hi martin are you here?

I will try come on here again bit later)

If not will ask questions and post tomor more on here:-) Posted at 20.39.

Yes this is true about courts,

when i last went to court a few yrs ago,

I was pleasantly surprised how helpful they are and I didnt fear too much because they are very much good listerners and guide you and also do things fairly

so I agree courts crown and magistrates are quick and explain to you when you dont understand something they stop and talk to you regarding things I found the whole experience very rewarding and courts are there to solve matters and it can be very quick indeed.

I have been now crown court and magistrates court and understand a lot more now about your rights and also the procedure of things and where to find, help, support and guidance and if you get nerves they can support with this and

last time I went court A helper at the court came over to me with a hankerchief I found this alone calm me with there manners seeing I was distraught they stopped and relax me ) I feel worse facing the giant than facing court cos, court wont lie.

It is very good you can bring someone to court, when you have an injustice with them I recently asked the court things and they shocked me on handing me forms to put in a claim on things i had explained happen to me, I went home looked at the forms and realised I was on a new path, and hopefully all my torment i have had will end very soon indeed.

When you are not fully well cos trauma also, it is hard, and when someone takes advantage of you it is not right by law I think now adays all companys should be checked regulary like carehomes are more now by social services, this way errors can be corrected fast and staff sorted out,

IT IS VERY HARD WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A VOICE, UNABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES I feel very compassionate about this subject and believe soon many new laws will be in place to bring about much change and make the public safer and aware of their rights, and be heard without challenges. This is a must, then things will be clear cut not hid under the carpet this wont go on anymore. HUMAN RIGHTS .

Martin isn't on the site at the moment. If you look at his post above, the blob next to his username isn't green, so he's not here.

HB

hi honeybee oh thank you for explaining ):roll::-D