Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Basic Account Holder releaseusall Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2016

My hearing for my claim was at 230pm under judge matthews,

he thought I had a solicitor and wanted claim written out again fresh under BLEMAIN FINANCE LIMITED T/A TOGETHER ,

I got solicitor day of court ,
    I told judge that,
    judge said write out fresh and let solicitor now take over,

next day after court solicitor told me he was wrong solicitor to help he did write to together and give them 40 days to reply under subplime loans ,

(stating this loan dont end till she is 74 and she was in debt before loan and wheres under writter sheet and her income was way to low for loans done, but together say no letter arrived must have got lost in post.

I rang court in last few days because im struggling under legal aid to find solicitor,
    court were expecting me back in court by now,

court told me if I cannot get solicitor then my claim is logged under fraud
    ring police and do this path.

I am still sorting things at min so will say more soon.

Renewablejohn a judge can check peterborough court so write or ring your court and give them my info .

My Claim is logged under number D24YJO35 AND Defendant together is number SLW/BLE0016737 ,

Do not forget judge changed their name to BLEMAIN FINANCE LIMITED T/A TOGETHER , good luck this may open doors fast, as your judge can request all my paperwork.

PS its

DISTRICT JUDGE MATTHEWS SITTING AT THE CROWN BUILDINGS RIVERGATE PETERBOROUGH

I HAVE TO GO OFF LINE NOW BUSY DAY.

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: reached breaking point/health issues - cant cope with blemain finance anymore

Releaseus,would it be possible to post in normal font please rather than 'shouting' please?

HB

Basic Account Holder releaseusall Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2016

Hi honeybee13 Ido love your name) yes sorry I will do what you ask .

Also Renewablejohn if you post when your hearing is I am quite happy to attend and help, thats if your hearing is before Together have not been sorted out in some way in another form.

Jellie it is not worth together recking your health they hav mine, they really do not care for us customers.

Jellie please claim all back due to you, as you can see for years we have battles with blemain/together, sadly they wont help us customers who have been mistreated, try stay calm hun as you will need all your strength to get justice.

As for bullying jellie, yes indeed last wk together staff who rang me, told me soon I will have no equality in my home because they will have all of it. Charges, and way to high loan and they totally refuse to freeze interest while this loan is wrong and they know it, they dont care I excessive grind my teeth.

You have to listern ti them saying ( you better ring us while you are actually in room of c a b ( citizen advice bureau) I spoke to a friend about this she said why would you do that?
    Soon, just soon they will realise to stop and close accounts that are wrong as, to much evidence shows whats happen to us all.

I know something is gonna happen as I sense a change, coming in big way either, by law coming stepping in to help us all or Together will just close accounts off and end this mess and my son is livid whats happening no to us,

he needs to chill cos his own life is hectic, he said mum solve it and get out from them, I feel as a mum that I have been ripped off and suffering unlawful abuse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details