• Tweets

• I've an idea that what this is is clearing out stock of old tech panels as there have been signs of major breakthroughs in solar tech - inc what is effectively solar paint   reuters.com WWW.REUTERS.COM  
    • ROFL - says a minister of the government that lets its politicians promote their agendas unchallenged and well paid on the UK's version of Russia Today translated UK deputy PM launches global push to mask their election rigging "The UK is following Russia and China on a government minister and MP led process to get paid vast sums to put our message out to the plebs unchallenged, funded via right wing billionaires, AI from foreign states, and misuse of taxpayer money.   reuters.com WWW.REUTERS.COM  
    • Yes, but the process starts here... https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/data-protection-complaints/what-to-expect/ This involves making a complaint to GS first before approaching ICO. However, at the time of the complaint, I beleive we'd advise the complainant to ask for some compensation and take it from there. @FTMDave?? No, I meant this forum, The Consumer Action Group, where you're posting right now.😄 (We're in the slow process of rebranding as The National Consumer Service.)
    • And yes, they state their client is EON and that they can return the debt to EON who can either register a default or take me to court. 
    • Thank you. The npower debt was from 2019/2020 until EON took over the account late 2021.   npower had set a DCA on me even though I owed them nothing. I spoke to a customer service agent, following up by email, who confirmed I was in credit . I made a complaint to head office who sent a barrage of emails, changing the amounts each time. According to them, I owed £279.   The debt grew to what it is now as first npower and then EON subsequently failed to put a payment arrangement and direct debit in place to pay off this supposed sum and my ongoing bills.   I was very ill with Covid, struggling in lockdown with a disabled child and informed them of all this.   EON stopped their legal action when I took them to the ombudsman as this was part of my complaint and requested remedy but I have not received a notice of discontinuance.    I would like to set up my own dd to pay them off but am concerned they could still take legal action. I am on a low income and can’t afford to pay them more than a token amount each month.   
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1822 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Ford

Thank you for edification)

Things are moving along nicely and I am doing much at minute, so very busy.

I have spoken to court also today and they have informed me that my claim has now arrived there for a hearing to be arranged.

Glory to God.

blessings forum

Hi forum

I found out today by a solicitor firm, that I should have also done Blemain for discrimination also, put it on my claim, I know this is still on going recent things and calls unfair and things I wrote about recent things they said about EG

That I had to ring them when I was sitting in a c a bureau room and call them

That they soon would have all the equality out of my home

The charges of £1,500 recent went on.

The meeting they said they would have a board meeting on a certain date sept 2017, and never took place.

Constant recent more examples of when I said I have 4 to 6 things need looking at I will have a company sort and write to you and together said that they could look at them now, so I told them and they booked to ring me 24 hours later with just no s on all things, and no look into all them issues which takes 4 to 6 wks.

I felt its just revenge for me taking them court

This can still be dealt with by court, as I will inform them of word (discrimination.) as its been on going torment even recently, and for years.

Solicitor company told me today my case is CONSUMER LAW, CRIMINAL LAW.

wow god is good.

So make sure any claims going in court against blemain/together add on discrimination on your form. The Civil Law society can help on phone 0345 345 4345 ) So anyone feeling being treated unfair at minute by blemain/together can get help.

This may be an open door for many today.:-)

The court have had endless information off me regarding the things blemain/together have done to me so I am sure mine be fine. But all these things should never ever have been done to me in first place, or to 1,000+ others.

Im believing this post will be very important to many needing help and being heard.

Do not fear

god is here now,

and I believe god does not like his children being taken advantage of, and nor does my drs like it either.

Recently one of my drs retired, but someone was trying to charge me for something and my dr got angry and said you tell them now you can not afford that and tell them your dr said so, so I did and company place straight away refunded me and gave me money backon my deposit. In fact they rang and asked if they could drop money to my home I said yes and they came and gave me it back my deposit and dr tried to help for free instead, he said THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR VUNERBILITY. Good job I told the dr)

I have good drs, as you can see in past they wrote to blemain/together and court too, and see me for a while to chat when I ask for appointment its either booked in or phone call by dr. This is greatly due to stress of loan claim, and also domino effect it has caused everywhere and on my family too.

I am sensing now god wants to set others free at same time as me.

Make sure anyone who is claiming for being treated unfair, on going now issues, do it now.

Blessings forum

That dr also said, I think you will get a lot of money from your claim.

He wished me good luck)

I told dr I got a refund) from company that knew I had little income. Dr did help me for free and all was sorted.

Many things are going on at minute regarding my claim so I will post more soon.

Blessings forum

Edited by dx100uk
merge

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Forum

Could someone from site help me asap I need a form to print off I have searched for ages today and I can not find it please help.

The form is called I presume STATEMENT OF TRUTH

This is for my witnesses to fill in now.

Please could someone help tonight, on site or public help thank you very much.

Sorry to ask for help

A link put for me to go through to, to downlad straight away or template, even my son has searched we can not find right one.

For a basic statement made by a person the facts best to their knowledge and truth and signed by them etc.

no such thing.

they do their own expert witness statement

and put statement of truth and sign it at the bottom

same as you did with your witness statement.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you dx100uk for quick reply

My son and I found 2 forms that may be helpful to give to the witnesses to fill in, my sons just printed them off, but yes maybe they can just do their own statement of truth and sign at bottom.

I will give them the choice forms or hand written.

The investigation is still ongoing of all the 12 years of paperwork and phone calls to do with my loans with Blemain/Together, I will update soon as I can on this check.

I am so pleased RENEWABLEJOHN on post yesterday has said his loan is unenforceable decided by a judge recently, this starts to open the door for releasing all and light at the end of a very dark tunnel indeed. The Judge could now make an order to support others too that are victums also, and have had to make all kinds of sacrifices just to make ends meet without having the opportunity to benefit from the pleasures of life they desired. Cruel inpact it has had.

Either Renewablejohns claim, or mine etc could now bring great movement in.

I have rung court, I can not say anything yet on here. I will post as soon as I can with update.

Keeping the FAITH.

Blessings Forum

Dont get to optimistic just because the judge found the contract unenforceable is not always a positive result.

The judge should have found that by them not signing the agreement it was a condition precedent and they should have been forced to sign the valid contract on the judgement date.

Had this happened then the contract would have been a regulated agreement and they would have only been entitled to the return of the loan amount.

Any interest would of been forfeit due to being in breach of the CCA 2006 rules regarding statements and they could have been prosecuted for two clear cases of fraud found during the case.

By the Judge declaring the contract as unenforceable there is no contract to be prosecuted over and the Judge is allowed to make up whatever figure is deemed appropriate as Restitution with no automatic right to Appeal due to the changes in the Appeal rules in 2016.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Thank you for messaging Renewablejohn,

I also added on my claim for trauma, health, many other issues, jokes played on me by the company, many things were broken down on my list to Judge.

I had 12 yrs of my bank seeing me struggle every month to pay blemain and get in more debt because of blemain/together and my health get worse my bank saw this and had to step in to help me when an error came up and they had to deal with blemain personally for 4 to 6 wks and also bank had to constantly support me over and over again guarding my bank account.

It was an utter embarrassment,

how a human being could be so degraded by a company and then my bank dragged along with me.

My bank still know im sad upset and hurt of all what blemain/together have done to me, and my bank are loving, kind and respectful to me and understanding of the whole mess up and trauma and a member of staff at bank said to me not so long back , this has completely taken over your life.

I had to totally think different for 12 yrs, for me and son rearrange everything. Not normal living anymore.

My paperwork has some things in you wont have , which would help you properly and yours would help mine, but timing is everything and I believe it is perfect timing for Goodness not bad, my claim numbers will be both looked at and all checked. One number I put on here sorry I cannot put other yet.

Weldone Renewablejohn for standing strong, I will keep you covered in prayer. as for fraud yes something went in on my claim under that.

All will come out in the wash, as they say.

Blessings forum

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 1 month later...

Hi Forum

Just to update, the Drs booked me quick in to see them, yesterday early morning I had rang day before in afternoon. One of the Drs who has seen me over all the hell of Blemain/Together was going to film me I said no, she was making notes while I talked she said I needed concilling and possibly my son did too over Blemain/Together the12 yrsof torment. I have agreed my son just did nt answer when I asked him, he is angry all the time over Blemain/Together. I can not blame him, it breaks my heart cos this could have been corrected by Blemain ages ago. This should of all never happened.

The GP Referral for swimming, didnt work as I went 3 times and blood pressure dangerous so had to stop. I was so red in face after and headaches galore.

The Dr has ask me to do little walks to refresh out and about and maybe that destress me. She gave me a card that was for being depressed and it has a phone number on it to ring for help and WELLBEING.

It is said how the world is mainly, not caring for others needs and I believe and have faith so that is carrying me and son through.

I have received now a COURT HEARING DATE and have a wittnesss in contact with me, also another area in contact with me about what they will release also to help.

I think this is the first time Together is in court not just Blemain and also now the Board Director too in Court. It was the Judge that said WHOLE COMPANY IN COURT not me. I am hopeing soon Me and son will forget all this bad years and move on to better days.

I will update again soon.

Godbless Forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Forum

I see yet a new post of another victum of Blemain/Together. I believe there are many to scared to post and are waiting to see release.

I have now spoke to councilling service and they have told me they need to send me to another building first. I said why ? they said because, before I can heal all what Blemain/Together has done and spoke over me, I need it all got out of me, before the other department can refresh renew me. I told them I am a Christian and i have forgave the company, but seeing more and more victums I know Judgement is coming, and Grace has run out.

The councilling service said they will prepare ready for me, I received an email already. They said sometimes they can do start refreshing heading for future, but not when ive had 12 years of this sort of abuse it needs to be all cleared first. I believe God started taking over when I had the JOKE over collecting a months worth of food receipts. I felt that day that was it the big joke for a month played on me. I felt the heavens shake and movement start to come in for justice.

I have heard back from all the paperwork that was released from Blemain/Together I can not post on that at min or the phone calls.

I do hope othersgo dr and go councilling, my Drs siad I had to go, but maybe the other customers can ask Dr as it is awful all this over us all.

I sense something, I will just wait and see if this happens.

As for over trick or treat jokes on going for 2 yrs etc I have phone calls they made to my mobile so thats that on that one, as their solicitor has said its not true. May God forgive them, but I know I did ask God to forgive, but the shake is coming in and it will be a mighty shake one of the Lords. I have had to change mobile num and email forum ok.

Sometimes God has asked me to stand in the gap to end injustice. I have always done this, been obedient and seen many set free. (2 places gave in and got Grace, but rest was prosecution). Its not fun I really do not enjoy having to do this at all. It IS PART OF MY GIFTINGS, my mother was the same she was built with great compassion and changed many lives bless her.

This is difficult claim as properly the worst Ive done.

Police told me when God placed me to help prosecute somewhere that police had been trying for 6 yrs to do it, I told police well its coming right now and it did within 8 wks. Why do we have a world like this, why does money rule, and where is heart for people? Surely people are worth more than money.

I will post more when I am meant too.

Blessings forum and may you keep helping people such a wonderful site.

As you can see the Giant in me has now risen, it had not done at last hearing, but now God has risen it in me. It may have meant that was Grace time for them, but not now I really do not like all this but I fear God so have to always do his will.

I not so long back had to see police few times over something else, and police lady said what is next mission you doing I said hopefully none God give me a rest for while, but here we are again.

May Goodness soon arrive.

Hi Ford

I do hope this quick message finds you well and blessed.

As you can see God is on the move mighty and I am in awe what has been reveiled, you can not imagine it all or see it all yet.

This is why we are saved, and blessed to then be a blessing to others less fortunate.

What is impossible with MAN, God steps in and does I feel a praise coming on.

I am wanting to thank you for edification, as I was getting tired and your 2 messages helped me stay focused and keep fighting, as we both know being obedient to God brings rewards.

May this message let you know, that I appreciate you and the forum staff are all a true help and support team.

I discovered the forum by mistake first time, but now I know it was God.

May the site be overwhelmed with blessings.

I will post when meant too post more.

• 2 months later...

Hi Forum

I see yet more new posts on complaints on Blemain/Together.

Just to update you, my claim is court very soon I will update when fell directed too.

Blessings to you forum for much good work you do, without you I may have been in more stress as your site has clearly helped me and many others in need or help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Forum

Just to let you know it is count down to court now, in few days will be hearing praise God.

The forum tells all Blemain/Together customers (you all )to get the SAR, there is a reason on this please get it ok.

I will post again soon I have always counted on my Faith and Believing to see me and son through and I will not disbelieve now, When I can not do things God takes over and sends right people in my path to help.

I will post again soon, I am sad it has come to court, but sometimes thats how it is, I can ask for right thing to be done, but if not heard court is best way.

Thank You Forum for guidance and I know it must be difficult for you all seeing us all pile up on here on same subject. Sometimes eyes are not opened till the multitude are preparing to come out the wilderness and be set free I am not happy it went this way, as things could have been different and fairness.

My bank said to me 3 wks ago so company are still causing you stress not ending this wrong loan, I said yes that is still true, but court soon so thats that.

My Mother brought me up to help others always and I am telling you all now things, because they must be told, it is Gods will you know, and if I do not tell you all I am being disloyal to my father so I have said today, this may be you are meant to be told for a big reason, so I have done so today. I can not keep information quiet if its meant to come out.

I am very sad people have greatly suffered and wheither its health, financial loss,or many other reasons I am the same we stand as a team and I have had a dream on this matter and I stand on Gods WORD.

I can not say I have enjoyed reading others posts similar to mine, but I have learnt alot, Thank You forum for your precious site and their team of helpful staff.

One more things,

I sense to say, if any of you Blemain/Together customers have been reading, but not posted and have had same loans, please post now as many of you as can ok,

step out the boat and post, fear is not of God, I have realised fearing only God is start of wisdom. do not fear man, as when I first posted on this site, I was very scared of the company as after being spoken down too for so long you hear that in your head, but when you realise who you are as a person a human being you will step out the boat)

I hope to read more posts, please understand it is important so I can see who needs help too. I ask of God only whats right.I am posting only because felt to post this.

Godbless forum.

Edited by dx100uk
Merge

Hi Forum

Great to see what dx100uk site team has done over SAR reclaiming help information thank you.

I am wriring because this morning God directed me to donate to this site.

Normally I do not publise where I donate, as what we do for others is best kept secret, then father will bless us openly, but now I feel directed to say as this site is much needed and now a days many places are struggling to keep Good Businesses Blessed, so I sense to say anyone who is grateful as I am and father is to this site please do same as me and donate. I hope site team this is alright me posting this, but I felt too under Gods instructions so you must be a good site ) As God sees all

I need now to prepare for court, which is coming up very soon.

Blessings Forum.

:yo::yo::yo:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes thanks for reminding me, I need the slingshot, I will pick it up and the stones. I do get a bit fed up with battles, I will also put armour of God on. it is father who aims and fires not me. The slingshot stays in my cupboard till its time to get it out lol, as father gives grace first then judgement.

Today is preparation and start to get organised, my son does not like battles he will grow mighty strong, he says mum you go do them, I know he will understand God is with me.

and if God is for me who can be against me. I like the hats off dx100uk

I will post now after court. unless sense to before.

Blessings forum

• 1 month later...

hi forum

I was at court as you know last month,

judge had said at hearing it is better to settle as things he had read in my claim,

he told the defendants representative to do settlement before 10th october,

The defendants had contacted me after I had sent them paperwork.

They asked me to take board director off claim and me pay for all the costs.

This would be totally unfair for me to take all the cost as only a Judge decides who pays what not Blemain/Together.

The defendants said if I do this they let me put my claim through grant it no strike out, and they wanted until 10th oct 2018 to file defence.

The Judge at hearing said he likes where two parties meet in middle, but he also said I am asking this to be settled now before 10th oct, and he spoke to defendants representative for a little while about settling now and said I was not asking for much in my settlement figure.

The hearing was being recorded.

The Judge will see now that no settlement was done,

I am very unhappy as feel what Judge requested is not done,

in end Together did a defence,

which is not as the same as my 12 yrs of trauma have been with them.

I now have a solicitor/barrister and will be glad when moving forward on this as I mean closure.

The Judge said if we battle it out he will properly move this claim to a big court out of area.

I do not know at min what is happening.

It is very hard as I grind my teeth which is due to this trauma.

I feel with seeing yet another complaint on here since I last posted, this is not funny at all.

I and son are needing release,

Together have said they have seen no evidence of my health issues.

I am trying to constant forgive them as before the loan was done I was not working due to in 1995 I was a community assistant I was on duty in my uniform and got ABH nearly killed if person hadnt been pulled off me. This cause me to loose my job, and have to go on incapacity benefit then also disability and esa I was told by hospital after 10 yrs of physio prepare for a wheelchair and perimant damage.

I was not only physically and mentally unwell, but then I had my mother abused with 36 other residents at a carehome I was unwell my self this was 1996 by now my mother weighing 5 stone through not being fed at carehome with other residents starving to death, I told management at care home, told social services in end police came in cos person died, who had been locked in their bedroom and also my mother and other residents tied up in chairs.

There was a big prosecution and also it was in the newspapers.

This was utter hell, seeing your mother abused like that.

Then a second carehome my mother was at residents neglected, I was so tired and by this time had got this wrong loan with Blemain/Together (I moved to a bungalow 2005) moved cos to make easier no stairs for my legs as painful indeed I was put as no work as body attack, nerves had hit extreme and physically and mentally done in as dhss called it to me as not only my trauma having to see my mother die through abuse, and tell her before she died God must have had a reason to have let her be in 2 care homes that didnt care for people just abuse, I told her she was used by God and me to get people safe living, as to give my mother peace to die understanding why so how.

debt is not nice and very unkind to leave someone suffering for no reason,

I know my trauma will end,

as God would not start this being heard without ending it and me and son refreshed again.

I felt to share and speak as its awful situation to be in and my son is still recovering being bullied at school and I am too stressed to drive car to also help him.

I can not answer any questions at min I am just filling you in.

sorry for one whole paragraph forgive me.

Blessings forum.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Forum

I felt to post as i realised you may think, Together was not willing to do a settlement but they were, but my solicitor was dealing with this and nothing got sorted.

I now have had since 9th oct 2018 over 30 panic attacks and this is why I will explain...…

I keep seeing each day that my trauma of 12 yrs could now have been finally over for me and my son and sorted.

I am a person that believes it is better to have peace and forgive and I leave Judgement to God, I am not a person who loves prosecuting people and I am struggling, as being a Christian if I walk in Judgement it is not of God, I have to leave that to him and I do.

I am in Court for release and a new start.

I have not had Together write to me with an offer and release.

It is terrible going through each day now since knowing the defendants were open to settlement as Judge had asked and both sides should complete.

My Solicitor wanted to go through all the contract and only sent email to Togethers Solicitor over settlement figure day before Court again, which was 09 oct and Judge again on 10th oct

I spoke to my Drs Surgery on friday telling them I may have to see a Dr soon as what has happened is very upsetting and the surgery said just ring up ok, I explained to surgery my trauma should have been over and not sorted yet.

My Bank have said so now you suffering still as nothing got sorted for you.

I know God wants me delivered and set free from this mess up and no more suffering, I have sore stomach which I am hoping it is not colitus back as I use to have this yrs ago, it comes with extreme stress which I am at min.

I use to be on colofac tablets I think they were called.

I believe I will recover all, my health, finances and release finally now come in God will help me recover what I should have, I will recover.

Blessings Forum I hope to post again very soon.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 1 month later...

Hi Forum

Just to update you,

my Claim is back with a Judge now,

I dont think he will be happy that no settlement got sorted .

I finally was about to get release from Together, as they were going to do the right thing and they told my Solicitor they were open to Settlement I finally would have peace and end all this trauma. The Judge will read the mess up made and hopefully he will again say settlement and this time the Judge sort it for me themselves.

It is not nice most unpleasant the last 8 wks have been beyond words I cant say how I feel, being a Christian I leave judgement to God on the mess up thats been done.

Dr has increase my nerve tablets as I keep having moments of tears cos this could have been all over now and me and sons life much better, but now we wait on Judge. I pray what was not sorted from sept10th to oct 10th 2018 is sorted now.

I will update soon as I can, thats all I can say, I hope to message Good News soon before the year ends of 2018.

It would be nice to go into the New Year with better life, better health and better finances a whole new normal beginning. The Dr said to me 3 wks ago once this Claim is over you will feel better and stress down.

I think some Solicitors see their Clients as a number, not see them as real people and that persons needs met in that persons best interest.

This is how I feel.

They dont understand the clients health, and real needs its disregarded. I pray this changes.

When something is going to be Life Changing it should be sorted and done as Judge requested.

God Bless Forum

Edited by dx100uk
merge

Hi Forum

I can not sleep and its 240am i have a busy day and not rested yet at all, I had the contract and there was no need in the 4 wks that Judge had said he asks to get settlement done, there was no need to get contract off Together as I already had it, it only caused friction and put me under threat, it is not nice to have to call police and put cameras up.

I posted on here it was Solicitors idea to tell Together he wanted contract, it was not mine, I asked him negociate and I had to ask again as my bank had also said tell your solicitor get settlement done, I posted on here so Together knew and found out it was not my plan, My claim was sound and other evidence was not posted on forum.

This is very hard for me as Judge could see i had grinded teeth out and red in face and Solicitors should be happy a Judge knows whats right to ask defendants to get sorted, not look at different to a Judge and delay my needs. Nobody should keep worrying and Together knew to solve now and I was glad to hear from Solicitor yes Together is open to settlement. Now I have had 8 wks of utter hell. All this uncalled for and I will try relax and know this will get sorted.

I felt to post as feel better now i explain more.

An official place is angry whats happened. To gather evidence and put someone at risk is not nice and to cause someone to maybe get a reprocussion is not kind. I am a person in need of best result, we are in a world of greed, hate and uncaring, only few know whats right.

Hope to post soon, blessings to you forum.

• 1 month later...

Hi forum

I will post soon update more, looks like going to move to Big Court as Judge has said now.

unless we settle Judge has asked again for both parties to look at Settlement to end this now before it goes further.

I have a question if you dont mind helping answer it, or find answer for me.

( if an ex employee of Blemain wants to give evidence against the Company can he? ) would you find any info on this and post on here for me.

Blemain/Together are virtually saying they dont feel guilty for the loans done, and now dont care to settle this time, I will properly have to put Board Director back in Court, as this has to end and me get release, I am not worried about court, as the door i believe will be opened big for multitude release, stampeed.

I am sad that even though i forgive the company, i need release so have no choice, but to carry on and do big Court what ever that means ?

Judge said Big Court, and properly he said multi fast tracked.

He has sent us both parties forms over settlement and it also refers on it what have you dont to try sort agreement.

Well ive tried, and so I believe Judge wont be angry with me.

It is very unpleasant, but I would rather a day in the Courts than years under Blemain/Together ever again.

My Dr said last week to me, This Court Claim must be stressful, i said yes indeed.

Having faith I know God is in this and organising and arranging help, support, and everything in order for this to finally get sorted)

Dont forget the question please?

Blessings forum:-D

I am wondering what renewablejohn is up too on here, its quite possible their claim will meet my claim, this is only me saying this ok, but dont be surprised if comes to pass.

I sadly say, i wanted to just end this all now and solve without having to take further, its not needed at all.

I have come too far now to turn back, and waste anymore money that was my living money that was given to Blemain, over £85,ooo+and praise God someone at my bank said stop paying that company money, i finally did stop and started less fearing.

I asked my Dr last wk to change a medicine i am on for something different, one reason was i want to make sure when this is in Court i sort every area of mess up out.

The chance to be heard and show every area this has affected me.

If people love money more than doing right thing I have to still forgive them.

Please would you find answer to question soon as can. Godbless

Edited by dx100uk
merge

Hi.

Does the settlement involve them paying you compensation?

If the case is moved to multi-track I imagine it's because of the amount involved. Normally whoever loses pays the other side's costs.

I don't know the answer about the ex-employee giving evidence, will flag this for the site team. You'd think that an ex-employee would be able to do what they like. They speak to the press sometimes, don't they? [i don't just mean Blemain.]

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum