• Tweets

• Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

ive just popped back to leave you another message

keep your chin up and be positive i see you are on appeal that is very good news .

This site is excellent and very helpful indeed and the post you just left counts as a post and you left little words so its easy to get to 30 )

this site unites us all together who have cases against blemain group now called together.

I will pop on here again tomor i trying to now tonight ).

it is much better to keep things in the open forum guys then by PM.

this is why these things FAIL.

it goes off thread to meaningless personal chatter.

there are 10,000 with them tht need to be able to READ what others are doing

that are TOO SCARED to even join and post.

don't break what CAG is all about - helping everyone not just selfishly here for one small group of people that exchange PM s or go off elsewhere via email.

keep things on thread and visible

help those more scared than you..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx1oouk could you help me please i was looking for johns posts ? I can not find any to do with his case on here so I can read his story ?

I looked under all blemain finances posts? but could find nothing renewablejohn?

and yes answer to what you just posted site team dx100uk

i was first petrified to post on here because of fear after being bullied so long and knowing what they are like.

I really feel i need councilling cos you hear all what they have spoken over you still its VERY VERY WRONG WAY TO TREAT CUSTOMERS.

My thread is under Lancashire Mortgage different company but same group and same dirty tricks.

dx100uk

Thats all very well but if your desperate for information and you know others can provide that information what would you do.

Especially if your in a scenario like I am going through an Appeal where any comment on an open forum could be used against me at the Appeal.

what do mean used against youat an appeal? im just reading your story your case.

I believe the rules on appeal are similar to those for a jury at a trial. At the moment the only thing that can be reported on my case is the actual judgement what cannot be discussed is the grounds for appeal or what happened at the trial.

I have just read your case,

I must say you are right in it all what you say.

Well done for your strength and searching info )

my contract is the same I have many errors on mine indeed.

All the time Blemain knew my account should have been closed and refunded back to me and all they did was DEMAND MONEY and not listern at all to me.

Dr has given me 3 lots of stress tablets a day now to take and 4 anti depressants a day to take

dr upped my meds,

but i sleeping awful last night about 3 hrs sleep

i want closure on this now and refresh my life and live normal not always short of money its been utter torment.

Dr said come in to the surgery if need be and for support see dr again

she ask me when blemain (together) time up to respond so i told her.

I think i need sleeping tablets drs have had to give me these before over blemain causing me hell.

I believe your appeal will be easy ) and you won already together may offer you out of court settlement cos the proof is all there and much more if you use others proof too

i have to log off for while will be back bit later ) leave a message please do.

I am so glad to talk to others who have had these loans with blemain group etc same time scale,

I do not like how we all met cos of misfortune but im grateful for this site,

it must be awful for the team here keep seeing more and more customers of blemain group arrive on here in distress.

Unfortunately nothing is easy with these people.

What I am still trying to find are agreements by any of the group companies which state on the face of the agreement that it is a bridging loan or any loans issued by the group company Bridging Finance Ltd.

My thread is under Lancashire Mortgage different company but same group and same dirty tricks.

dx100uk

Thats all very well but if your desperate for information and you know others can provide that information what would you do.

Especially if your in a scenario like I am going through an Appeal where any comment on an open forum could be used against me at the Appeal.

so what if they read here???

what you are getting is good help

it doesn't matter that they read it

if they are wrong they are wrong

whatever they read cant take that away and certainly cant 'prevent' them from being prosecuted or WHY.

keep things on thread. read our rules...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it is upsetting reading other peoples torment while they too are being under blemain same as me,

it is also very helpful to read because it shows publicially whats gone on

i find the word SNAP is appropriate all the same.

Yes i believe a prosecution will now come in because all the FACTS are in and its a bit like in the bible ( LET MY PEOPLE GO ) and they didnt listern until judgement fell.

Shame has to be put right.

• 2 weeks later...

Start a new thread.

and they

im so not clever with computers still learning sorry for this

( site team i only know how to do very basic on computer my son helps me a lot bless him as he is expert at ict hes very clever hes learning law now,

i noticed court cases he watches on tv i said to him today i certainly would not want to go up against you son cos you would run rings round me, he so alert always wins a debate with me i just say ok you win.

good to see another case on here over blemain,

may more come on and chat, yet another loan inbetween 2004 to 2010.

I do not like battles,

I once had to do 2 huge battles within short space of time.

One was prosecuted in court and strike off ever doing their work they did again and the other firm,

i gave grace no court so the manager ,

deputy and area manager were all sacked and patients safe.

I hate battles cos why cant people just be fair.

But when evidence is there and its clear cut and grace is treated rudely i have to do court.

Always go with your gut feeling, and persue your dreams, and do not give in to bullies and threats, as it shows the enemy is scared. Witness statements are good because for once you can silence the enemy. Once you start something see it through and understand BLEMAIN customers deliverance is so close you can touch it, as just one person can change so much. I do not give in to nasty say doers. LISTERN BLEMAIN CUSTOMERS F:whoo:EAR GOES WHEN YOU HAVE THE TRUTH.

Thank you blemain yet more TACTICS is it

(these arrears now threats to have to pay them back now)

rememeber theres court

so stop the games im not playing in your playground .

Letter is evidence and thats second strike letter against you within 10 days now.

Also if you tell people things make sure you are honest before they write to me and you make them lie able too.

As for ever helping me, its been years of abuse when ive been extremely unwell years years years.

I suggest what you write is check before you print.

I think time to step up a lot and thank you for the dates you sent as now i can remember when my bank had hell wks with you or should i say years and rude to them 3 times on phone its all noted.

I look forward to release and payment like my arrears you remind me off being CLEARED by you as what you done to me and others and this poor site having ears of blemain customers on here tormented by you.

Police next if i need to as i had to see them before over a prosecution, i see about action fraud on here.

NINETEEN questions 5 answered, and lies and also stop trying to get me drop case.

Ombudsman gave you a shake but court will do the earthquake,

and as for other blemain customers how dare you be little them and me, their story's over you are FACT NOT fictitious,

so watch when you write about them they are human beings and not robots dictated too by you.

Never helped me,

years of YOU have to do what we say,

there should be a councillors hot line for blemain customers,

well i think consumer forum have been that on gong as they have took all the torment and tried to help people on here start to live and have hope again.

Thank you all staff at consumer forum, i know you certainly kept me edified in my darkest hours and advice and guidance.

The truth will set us free, the battle is not mine i dont walk alone.

site team i have to do things as you can imagine.

My big fish is on my line and i need to pull it in)

Im sure not too busy for long,

i hope my post is ok as im not an expert at grammer, english etc

, but you do not need this always as what i say can be clearly enough understood even though i am be be littled.

Im sure you and blemain customers can read my posts,

Oh and the wolfs,

blessings for the day i think i may watch EVENS ALMIGHTY i like that film.

Nothing is impossible, it takes strength and also a little help,

but WELL WORTH IT and im just being obedient to receive the prize at the end of the race.

Happy wkend to you all):violin:

• 3 weeks later...

Ive put my whole puzzle together now, just waiting and believing.

Chin up consumer forum the hell with years of victums on here and their stories of their lives turned upside down including mine, can be made right way up again,

i see yet another case on here of 2007 loan took out and im sure more will arrive, but soon i believe new rulings, because i believe ONE AND FOR ALL.

I will update soon hopefully.

I found latest story kittys most upsetting on here today,

it reminded me when my mum died and i gave blemain my inherritence off her,

i put it off my arrears on my account and that money was clearly wasted, as in TRUTH i did not owe arrears. Blessings forum, i will post soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Please do keep us updated so it can help others

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

hi martin2006

yes i will keep updating on here)

Yes there is movement on my claim by the judge and im sure together didnt like it.

I cant post what,

but i believe my joy will return after 11 yrs of hell with them

i wait to see this wk what they do

cos i feel if not the right action

then what i suspect, and felt all along ,

not a shake but earth quake will hit this company as stokefellow said on here this wk ,

why hasnt someone nailed them by now.

WORST luck it will be me,

I sense this is the wk for hopefully being RELEASED.

I need refreshing and my son too ( OPEN DOORS. )

ive only relaxed at bit, cos know my claim its in courts hands at min and years of blemain and MY LIFE MADE A MESS,

to feel a bit of peace is wonderful its like seeing a flower blossom that you thought would just be left to wilt and trod on.

I pray now favor and open doors and money loosed.

I will post more soon.

Thank you for support on here.

sorry yesterday i meant name scottishbloke17 not stokefellow saying why have nt blemain/together been sorted out yet????????

I just typed in my laptop BLEMAIN FINANCE WARNING and it came up on yahoo many things i havent seen on blemain all not good

one was TITLED _ DEBT QUESTIONS CHESHIRE/BLEMAIN please read all this and

person who answers question too as this will answer many questions on how blemain did contracts and also there are more things to read

regarding one section knowing another at blemain/cheshire and brokers and staff/brokers ?

there are more titles too explaining more errors done by blemain.

I found last wk also 3 more lots of evidence on line

i feel sick this morning, my blood pressure reason high cos im so angry not released yet hopefully now i will be as it is just pure nasty to treat a customer who has done no wrong tired to a loan what is totally wrong this shows other customers how YOUR TREATED.

I can see now why judge has done what he has done, i read up on ORDER last night.

This i believe will just maybe help other blemain customers/together too who are trapped in blemain and trapped money in their too.

For a court to have to deal with this is (SHOWING UP A COMPANYS wAYS WHEN DEALING WITH VUNABLE CUSTOMERS) IM going my dr again, hes already done one letter for court judge. May my life change and a turnaround now.

im sure the forum would like to know that my claim case is going to get a hearing )

blemain/together tried to get it struck out and no hearing,

but JUDGE has gone for a hearing and where i asked it to be done too,

my witnesses are near by so that helps and im hopeing also my solicitor that i went for help over 4 yrs ago will do something i would like from him for court,

he has recently given me all my paperwork back when he wrote to blemain several times over this claim case and blemain didnt help,

i finally will be heard now WONT I INDEED.

i ALSO DO NOT LIKE BEING TOLD WHATS YOUR HEALTH LETTERS GOT TO DO WITH ALL THIS,

I FEEL THAT IS A BIG INSULT,

MY DR TOLD ME TO TELL COURT AND JUDGE WHAT I BEEN THROUGH SO I HAVE.

Blemain trainee solicitor has been rude in letters and i find it very hurtful about me,

my health,way i put case together and also other cases.

At drs surgery, one of the drs i recently saw went to see other dr who has helped with letters over blemain now 3 times and she came back and said anytime you want to talk to us you can, support

i thanked her as my son has been badly bullied at school and i dont want to put too much pressure on him at min as he is at college with still ongoing torment problems that we are having to cope with at same time now still.

I have to keep him edified as exams soon also.

I am waiting now for a hearing date, should be soon) I have rung court and said that I have some more evidence, they said send it in , also my income is worse cos having to send son by taxi to college (never rains then it pours ) be glad when he gets qualifications, we have 3 more years yet. Soon as I know more when court is I will say on here and it will be soon, Im excited and fearful all at once, its like you see a box that has your name on it and someone says constant you cant have it and then you go to someone else who can pass it over to you. I post more soon.