Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Need help to cope with blemain finance

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    releaseusall Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2016

Yes thanks for reminding me, I need the slingshot, I will pick it up and the stones. I do get a bit fed up with battles, I will also put armour of God on. it is father who aims and fires not me. The slingshot stays in my cupboard till its time to get it out lol, as father gives grace first then judgement.

Today is preparation and start to get organised, my son does not like battles he will grow mighty strong, he says mum you go do them, I know he will understand God is with me.

and if God is for me who can be against me. I like the hats off dx100uk

I will post now after court. unless sense to before.

Blessings forum

Basic Account Holder
    releaseusall Novitiate

hi forum

I was at court as you know last month,
    judge had said at hearing it is better to settle as things he had read in my claim,
    he told the defendants representative to do settlement before 10th october,

The defendants had contacted me after I had sent them paperwork.
    They asked me to take board director off claim and me pay for all the costs.
    This would be totally unfair for me to take all the cost as only a Judge decides who pays what not Blemain/Together.

The defendants said if I do this they let me put my claim through grant it no strike out, and they wanted until 10th oct 2018 to file defence.
    The Judge at hearing said he likes where two parties meet in middle, but he also said I am asking this to be settled now before 10th oct, and he spoke to defendants representative for a little while about settling now and said I was not asking for much in my settlement figure.
    The hearing was being recorded.

The Judge will see now that no settlement was done,
    I am very unhappy as feel what Judge requested is not done,

in end Together did a defence,
    which is not as the same as my 12 yrs of trauma have been with them.

I now have a solicitor/barrister and will be glad when moving forward on this as I mean closure.
    The Judge said if we battle it out he will properly move this claim to a big court out of area.

I do not know at min what is happening.
    It is very hard as I grind my teeth which is due to this trauma.
    I feel with seeing yet another complaint on here since I last posted, this is not funny at all.

I and son are needing release,
    Together have said they have seen no evidence of my health issues.

I am trying to constant forgive them as before the loan was done I was not working due to in 1995 I was a community assistant I was on duty in my uniform and got ABH nearly killed if person hadnt been pulled off me. This cause me to loose my job, and have to go on incapacity benefit then also disability and esa I was told by hospital after 10 yrs of physio prepare for a wheelchair and perimant damage.

I was not only physically and mentally unwell, but then I had my mother abused with 36 other residents at a carehome I was unwell my self this was 1996 by now my mother weighing 5 stone through not being fed at carehome with other residents starving to death, I told management at care home, told social services in end police came in cos person died, who had been locked in their bedroom and also my mother and other residents tied up in chairs.
    There was a big prosecution and also it was in the newspapers.
    This was utter hell, seeing your mother abused like that.

Then a second carehome my mother was at residents neglected, I was so tired and by this time had got this wrong loan with Blemain/Together (I moved to a bungalow 2005) moved cos to make easier no stairs for my legs as painful indeed I was put as no work as body attack, nerves had hit extreme and physically and mentally done in as dhss called it to me as not only my trauma having to see my mother die through abuse, and tell her before she died God must have had a reason to have let her be in 2 care homes that didnt care for people just abuse, I told her she was used by God and me to get people safe living, as to give my mother peace to die understanding why so how.

debt is not nice and very unkind to leave someone suffering for no reason,
    I know my trauma will end,
    as God would not start this being heard without ending it and me and son refreshed again.

I felt to share and speak as its awful situation to be in and my son is still recovering being bullied at school and I am too stressed to drive car to also help him.

I can not answer any questions at min I am just filling you in.
    sorry for one whole paragraph forgive me.

Blessings forum.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    releaseusall Novitiate

Hi Forum

I felt to post as i realised you may think, Together was not willing to do a settlement but they were, but my solicitor was dealing with this and nothing got sorted.

I now have had since 9th oct 2018 over 30 panic attacks and this is why I will explain...…
    I keep seeing each day that my trauma of 12 yrs could now have been finally over for me and my son and sorted.
    I am a person that believes it is better to have peace and forgive and I leave Judgement to God, I am not a person who loves prosecuting people and I am struggling, as being a Christian if I walk in Judgement it is not of God, I have to leave that to him and I do.
    I am in Court for release and a new start.

I have not had Together write to me with an offer and release.

It is terrible going through each day now since knowing the defendants were open to settlement as Judge had asked and both sides should complete.
    My Solicitor wanted to go through all the contract and only sent email to Togethers Solicitor over settlement figure day before Court again, which was 09 oct and Judge again on 10th oct

I spoke to my Drs Surgery on friday telling them I may have to see a Dr soon as what has happened is very upsetting and the surgery said just ring up ok, I explained to surgery my trauma should have been over and not sorted yet.
    My Bank have said so now you suffering still as nothing got sorted for you.

I know God wants me delivered and set free from this mess up and no more suffering, I have sore stomach which I am hoping it is not colitus back as I use to have this yrs ago, it comes with extreme stress which I am at min.

I use to be on colofac tablets I think they were called.
    I believe I will recover all, my health, finances and release finally now come in God will help me recover what I should have, I will recover.

Blessings Forum I hope to post again very soon.

Follows
    Following

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details