style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi honeybee13

Thank you for quick reply, yes indeed they owe me, this is why the Judge has now said twice settle with her out of Court, best too as they have done unjust to me in many areas, the hearing other wk was nearly settled as you know, but mess up happened, so Judge did again bless him.

I was not asking for great deal back the money I have paid over was far greater than that, the Judge commented and said she isnt asking for great deal back, this is only money, not health, life, living etc, happiness, i value more breaking away from the totally to start fresh peaceful life and build the rows me and my son have had over stressful life under this burden loans they did and my son here me crying year after year, and bed and not knowing what to do. The Bank watch my health go down cos they saw 13 yrs of this, and stepped in to talk to Blemain few times.

I am a Christian as you know and so I have to forgive, but God is a just God, and in last 6 months I keep getting scripture constant of the Company have broken (rules, regulations, duties of the top authority) this is again 3 times in last few days. I can feel the anger coming in like Gods wraft i think its called? cos this hit when they sent me an email saying they dont feel guilty for this, and all these loans,

i am scared for them if this judgement hits them soon, cos the Judge has already commented about my whole loans done and I can not say all what judge said to them as it was legal gargon talk? he apologised to me for talking direct at their Solicitor, as Judge was making it clear theres an injustice. The judgement of God I can sense coming cos its brewing bigtime, they need to act fast on releasing me and do right thing.

I was told yesterday its 7 yrs imprisonment for when a Company breaks rules and sends Board Director round your home hours after you say you putting them in Court. I didnt realise this is unprofessional as a Company. I was also told i may have to be moved to magistates Court if criminal.

I know have to do forms again to put Board Director back in Court as when he saw

my last lot of evidence he asked within hours of him off the claim and he let my Claim go straight through. I am very sad this all could have been avoided years ago and when he came round my home and saw mefor 2 hours he should have gone back and closed account and offered me refund, but another unjust thing happened he left me tormented.

I can not take anymore of them everagain, I can still here they saysings in my head you have to do what we say, and other things. The fear was unbelievable now look 8 teeth grinded out and 2 front top loose and painful indeed.

Yes multi track i have been told is big money, i just happy to get release and money back is a blessing.

I didnt want to go Court i wanted them to acknowledge me, listen clearly and do right thing end this sensible thinking.

When in end God directs me court then i know he will supply all my needs) and thats that and i can not be disobedient. If the company dont realise im giving them grace in sensible end to this then i will move ahead and sling everything at them galore as God has supplied it all.

May you all have a wonderful day )

Just to let you know, we are days away from Judge paperwork in again, so he will see that i tried settle.

The defendants are looking at my requests again now, i can only wait if im released i will clearly praise God, as I feel a huge shake will come if not.

The day is sunny outside, and im fed up with more paperwork to complete and now me ring up Court for help to get right papers for more areas i need cover.

Thank you for info honeybee i love your name)

Update soon as can. It is very much a waiting game and may this be over very soon now.

Hi Forum

Just quick update,

we are 48 hours away from a Judge acting on this again.

I am very very much still hoping an end to this torment will come in from Blemain/Together as its not funny at all now.

I have had to contact land registry now over a matter to do with these loans.

Something has come to light and grace time is now nearly run out.

I have another question forum sorry to ask,

but do Blemain/Together have an insurance that if they have to pay out big to people this steps in and pays out or is it FCA does the compensation?

as I was reading on line other day of a victum who was being released by compensation given to her for an injustice of a company causing her great loss.

I was blessed yesterday a new Solicitor who I didnt know helped me for free to do Court paperwork.

She told me that she was used to these forms and not to worry, she said if I put board director back in Court now it will not take as long as it did before

I only need do one form and this will run along side old form that is already in place.

Someone said to me today arn't I proud to be part of the movement which is coming in, I said proud, it is not easy this, I prefer a person or people to just do right thing and change their ways.

Today will be last day I deal with Blemain/Together as I feel God will be taking over and do the rest.

I am very sad indeed this is discusting and I do not like the way I am being treated,

and yes honeybee the person who use to work with the company knows how they treat people, he has clearly said to me I have been through alot, hes now seen all.

My son has seen the sadness I now hold that this could have been sorted easily not nasty,

and I now wilol step out let God step in and deal with the rest for me,

unless next 48 hours change comes in.

Please would you answer the question above in this post ive posted today.

Thank you.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Blemain would compensate you if they accept they have caused you a loss. If they don't accept that, then you might decide you want to go to the FoS.

I doubt that there would be an insurance, it could encourage mortgage companies not to worry about making mistakes and to take less care.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Blemain would compensate you if they accept they have caused you a loss. If they don't accept that, then you might decide you want to go to the FoS. If they agreed that you were entitled to compensation, they would tell Blemain what to pay.

I doubt that there would be an insurance, it could encourage mortgage companies not to worry about making mistakes and to take less care.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thank you for quick answer honeybee13

I have had to do a statement as of what has come to light, I can clearly see now all what was done to me and how.

It is not wanting to do court but being forced too to get release.

This Loan/Loans I was told a while back by a Solicitor will need Court if Blemain/Together dont listen to a Solicitor who writes to Blemain on behalf of me.

So here we are Court, also God holy Spirit showed me 2008, 2009, onwards and so on that this will be dealt with and stand strong while fight comes in and u turn if thats right word takes place, I mean change takes place and all what was done comes to light and surfaces, there is still time for right thing to be done im always hopeful ive seen this before when a carehome took grace instead of prosecution,as first carehome were prosecuted, cos wicked ways indeed, but second care home were silly and didnt know how to manage and look after vunerble people.

I thank you honeybee13 for answers to my questions, sorry if i have anymore.

This is having to be Court at min, as when before Blemain/Together said they were open to settlement, but my solicitor at time didnt want to sort that and do Court action prosecution other wk,

I now see Blemain.Together are angry with my recent paperwork, which shows all my loans and other peoples loans on it too now as which are similar to my loans done by them.

So Blemain/Together know if they release me it will show they are liable for all the other loans.

I forgive them for dragging this out, but they should act now and do right thing to end this.

As this is what happen with board director he came round my home and still left me months after under this loan, knowing i need release, so now this should end right now as it clearly shows and Judge has already stated things in Court regarding this matter.

Post soon again, blessings forum

It is better Blemain/Together just do release and be done with this Court claim, as I and son are sitting stagnant cos of this mess up and we cant carry on like this its not right and unfair, I felt to post that.

Post again soon.

Edited by dx100uk
merge

• 1 month later...

Hi Forum

I am overwhelmed with the evidence i keep being able to get against Blemain finance T/A Together, it is not my nature to do battles only where lead as you know i am a Christian, but since the last 2 days I can feel the Giant rising in me.

I know when this happens i will be eqipped with all my needs met.

I never mind giving money or paying money if it is definite that i have to pay,

but in 2009 my solicitor wrote to Blemain showing them that the loan was way too high for my income and it should be lowered alot and he also stated i should put them court, but i had so much family horrific trauma at time i was very unwell over that, besides this loan.

In 2009 Blemain left me paying double the amount suggested by my solicitor they left me paying it till 2016, and then only acted after a joke and ombudsman got involved and then i said to Together (blemain changed their name to under parent company called Together) i will be forced to go court now even though i am unwell all this trauma and they said on phone we will send Marc round he be round tomorrow morning,

I was surprised Board Director turned up next morning at my home.

After 2 hours chat, he went back didnt release me and left me still under this loan.

Together knew i had paid over and above the payments i should have paid and still trapped under them.

Drs wrote to them, and also i sent in endless hospital letters and showed and told them over the years of my money shortage and being more stressed and my son witnessing all this torment his mum going through. 

My son has now also done a wittness statement as well as me having to sign one. 

Today after me reading more errors on here that Blemain/Together has made, i am needing release, my solicitor other month said they were open to settlement after last hearing, which was what judge had said to their solicitor they should do and judge commented on other legal things this was in my favor. 

Now my solicitor was wanting to get the contract as to all the things and errors and unfair relationship i had gone through, and my solicitor and barrister do a second claim also for damages, but Together knew then to release me, but this got messed up not in my best interest.  I just want an end as the stress level is not good and its very unfair and should be over by now and me out of legal difficulty.

In life a Company should be also looking out for a customers wellbing not making it worse.

I sense God is seeing if Blemain Trading as Together release me now or carry on trying to take more money off me or my home, i could not understand why see if they will, but now i know why it has been reveiled and i am to stand strong and see if they release now before Judge meeting in few days. 

In life their are 2 types of people those that do good and those that dont care. Me and my son will travel in few days to a Court and i will soon put more evidence over and then more and more and i will be knowing this could have ended few months ago infact years ago. I pray for Together and i forgive, but I just need what the Judge had said get done at last hearing.

I am waiting this wk to hear from Together direct back to me on this matter, so i hope to post update soon. 

With my faith anything is possible with God, it will be interesting what Together say to me in their correspondance. 

I understand what youre saying but leave religion out of it. Theres nothing good, or moral about the companies youre facing, and "trying to do the right thing" will make YOU worse off. You need to play them at their own ga,e.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi renegadeimp thank you for replying, if i didnt have my faith with being 13 years of under Blemain/Together i would have lost the plot by now. 

With God comes grace to a point, then  he has to bring about change, I dont do games and get people back i leave that to God i just need release and thats why court,  I thank you for your compassion over this situation, i understand what you are saying about hurting them back, but thats not me i try treat others how i would want to be treated, as i need peace of mind in how i behave in this.

I said to my son on friday night something we had to discuss about the meeting with Judge in few days, then i said to son we wont talk about Blemain/Together anymore now this wkend and we havent. As it has got to a point 13 yrs has done our heads in lol

. I laugh as I am sure Together spoke to my Solicitor over settlement after last court hearing, as Solicitor told me they were open to settling he said it on phone to me, but i was sick in bed 2 wks heavy virus and so i left it to him to deal with what Judge said, but my solicitor and barrister would go ahead with helping me get Justice if not, but I spoke to defendants solicitor on friday to ask about the phone call made from my solicitor to him over settlement and he said he was not involved in that conversation, as he does getting money back for defendants, so it had to be my solicitor rang Together direct. So I have hope.

Believe me ive been worse off my sons ceiling isn't still completely mended, it collapsed and we have had first part of ceiling all new beams and boards but needs skimming and painting, etc completing i have the paint and plaster but it seemed to have wrecked the walls so we need re wall paper now, i have to wallpaper we are getting there with it all.

This matter with Together isnt funny on so many grounds, I got in worse debt cos Blemain/Together and my drs wrote to Blemain and said the stress i was now under and also debt stress and dr gave me this to send other places  the other places either wrote debt off or reduced amount owing cos Blemain/Together debt and blemains debt growing and growing never coming down, charges and interest on everything and Blemain said we need a professional to tell us to clear this debt ?

well a dr and judge are professional arn't they? 

My bank saw me over 15yrs go from little money to extreme poverty level and they tried to help and also deal with Blemain on the phone.

I saw a wittness for court from bank last friday while i was walking along in town, i didnt approach her cos i knew i would start on about the hearing court dates etc, but she turned to me and said hello i was glad as it cant be nice for them either. Have you thought maybe Blemain/Together have had enough and when this is done right a company gets better reputation, i could not see it running better till this is good. 

I know you may think different to me, and thats understandable why you are angry im past the point of angry now and just want to be heard (and the person who kept knocking for bread in end the man open the door and gave it, ) 

Dont worry if nothing sorted this wk, agreement i will have to let the  Giant in me take over and then you will see a different me indeed. Im sure my Barrister will be glad, bless him he is a very sensible man and one of a kind thats why hes the best. 

My SAR and cd etc  from them was huge, i gave up seeing all the errors as what was in it, i lost count i have had to pull some out but rest Judge i hope will look at. 

i do not want to be worse off, i do not want more ongoing money loss now, i need not want but need closed account, its frozen at min, but Together just stuck another 4 to 5 grand on of charges their court legal fees on my frozen loan, but i have been told this is a fca law break matter.is it broken code of conduct ? i was asked to get the code. 

We havent even finish court yet so how can they bill me yet, judge decides. I am not going to send a nasty letter to them, i just told their solicitor what they done to me,  so he is aware my frozen loan is paying his bill, but this should not be so.

I dont want to argue with Together, this matter can be reasonablely solved. I hope this is achievable once and for all.

Post soon again, i need relax now after writing this.