Charge certificate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a charge certificate stating that I was issued a NtO on the 24/02/2016 which I did not receive for a parking offence in January I did challenge this with hull city council and asked them to provide me evidence of said offence.

I knew where I was parked but didn't realise it was permit holders only at the time but although their photographs prove it was my car and that a parking ticket was attached to my windscreen it definitely wasn't there when I returned to my car, it's not something you are going to miss and they don't blow away and I know it's my word against theirs as I can't prove it wasn't there.

The photo of the sign is not clear but am sure it says no return within 2 hours and the offence says I was there over the hour permitted, all the photographs show 16:19, 16:20 & 16;21 nothing from showing times from the hour previous so how can they prove I was there longer than I was.

How do I prove I wasn't or do I just pay up?

Edited by Andyorch
Paragraphs

Wait for the Order for Recovery and submit a witness statement to TEC that the NtO was not received (details how to come with the OfR).

This will set the process back to the NtO, whereby you can either pay the normal full penalty (ie not the full penalty + 50% that they're asking for now) or make representations to the NtO and then if necessary to adjudication.

all the photographs show 16:19, 16:20 & 16;21 nothing from showing times from the hour previous so how can they prove I was there longer than I was.
Photos are only taken at the time of the contravention ie when the pcn is issued. Previous to that the CEO will have noted your reg no. and time when he first observed your car.