Nationwide Partnership mortgage

123fat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please is there anyone out there that has taken the NHS partnership mortgage with Nationwide.

Who has either taken them to court and won or lost their case. Would be great to connect with someone who has been dealing with them regarding the equity share as we are at the moment .

thanks

123fat

• 3 months later...
Please is there anyone out there that has taken the NHS partnership mortgage with Nationwide.

Who has either taken them to court and won or lost their case. Would be great to connect with someone who has been dealing with them regarding the equity share as we are at the moment .

thanks

123fat

Hi 123fat,

I am in the middle of trying to get Nationwide off my back and get my house from them. I have paid the mortgage, but they are looking for a % of the equity of my house. I too have a partnership mortgage or in my eyes had. I still believe once the mortgage had been paid the partnership should cease. Is this the same with you? Where are you up with them. I would be happy to try and get in touch with as many as possible and look at taking a collective case against them. My mortgage ended in Aug 2014, I had it attached with an endowment policy which did not cover the mortgage, I had a shortfall of 30thousand. Nationwide threatened to take me to court for non payment of the mortgage. I had a double wammy. I had to borrow the shortfall of the endowment and paid it to Nationwide. Then within days they were looking for the % of the equity- 45.5%. I have tried Ombudsman, waste of time and effort.

Do get back to me.

Bonnie Mac

• 2 years later...

I would love to take them to court but don`t have the financial means to do so. We were conned into a trap which has only benefited Nationwide.

I feel doomed to stay here forever as I can`t see a way out. May be live in a caravan.

Hi Kanga65,

Just got your posting today, I posted my bit back in 2016 and am still trying to get rid of Nationwide! Am happy to ring you if want and I can fill you in on "my story".

However I do know you may not want to put a number out, so in a nut shell, I had to get both barrister and solicitor on the case and it seems Nationwide have us stitched up!

The recommendation I got was not to go to court. I am now trying to negotiate and am at the early stages. I am not sure what to advise you to do, am happy to give you my contact of legal eagles so you can chat with them.

Bonnie Mac

no off thread comms please

read our rules!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Kanga65,

Just got your posting today, I posted my bit back in 2016 and am still trying to get rid of Nationwide! Am happy to ring you if want and I can fill you in on "my story".

However I do know you may not want to put a number out, so in a nut shell, I had to get both barrister and solicitor on the case and it seems Nationwide have us stitched up!

The recommendation I got was not to go to court. I am now trying to negotiate and am at the early stages. I am not sure what to advise you to do, am happy to give you my contact of legal eagles so you can chat with them.

Bonnie Mac

Thank you very much. I think the lawyers are probably expensive. It`s a pity the Press doesn`t expose them. It`s not the best way to spend retirement trapped in my flat after spine op and joint replacements.

Hi Kanga65,

Totally agree. The only thing is if you go with the ones I have been using, they will already be "in the loop" and do not need hours getting their heads around it. They may also be able to help with negotiating. Remember, they still have a hold on your property, well they do on mine. Take care.

Bonnie Mac

please read our rules gentlemen...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Kanga65,

I have just emailed my solicitor to see if it is ok with him to put his Firms name on this site, lots of things I am not sure about posting here! so do not want to get anyone into trouble. There is not doubt the legal advice is expensive, but look if he agrees, he will already have the gist of mine and I suspect strongly it is very similar to yours. If he agrees, and to be honest I do not see why not... two cases are better than one. However we will obviously be at different stages so let's just see. I will keep an eye on the blogs.

Take care

Bonnie Mac

Please do not post the name of your Solicitor here on the open forum...you can PM it to any of the Site Team.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Andy,

thank for reply.

What does "PM it to the site team mean"? and how do i do this?

Is it possible for site team to give me phone number of Kanga65 if she wants too??

Or can I put a phone number up here for Kang65 to ring me???

I know too many questions........!

Bonnie Mac

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Click our username on the left

No we cant exchange private numbers

And no you can't post it here

and they

Click our username on the left

No we cant exchange private numbers

And no you can't post it here

and they

Hi Kanga65,

I an not sure how we go about me / you contacting it seems I can not put up a contact number! I am not sure if you have a public phone near you? I know all in my area are gone, I thought that might work ? If you have any ideas or suggestions let me know

Bonnie Mac

as said thru the siteteam we are willing to forward your solicitors details simple click our username on the left

and they

• 2 months later...