Aldi new parking scheme

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There needs to be clear and obvious signage by law for ANY PPC to attempt to issue a charge. They cant give you a leaflet AFTER you left the store and AFTER the time has likely elapsed.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Having read a few posts on that link, this is for the future once the site is compliant. From what I can tell, no charge has been issued and the store are making the customers aware of what is coming.

People are going to have to remember lots of things now. Remember their registration number, remember to input the details correctly at the terminal which is likely to be within 10 minutes and remember to get out of the car park within 90 minutes.

As usual, PE install a system that is designed to fail the parking public.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Obviously PE must think that this might get around the lack of planning permission for the signs outside. No signs = no planning permission. Forgetting all the other rules concerning parking on private land. They must see it as a "No Brainer":?: plot to get away with their charges.

well, if you do get a demand for money you report it as fraud and more importantly complain to the DVLA about PE obtaining your keeper details by fraud and usineg a false instrument to make a gain.

Unfortunately most people never bother with this and are just hapy when their "ticket" is cancelled. If I wnet door to door and made false claims to get money I would get prosecuted and banged up for my actions but because it is a supposedly legit company nothing happens. These companies are on the whole not honestly run and should be treated by their actions not their words after the event.