style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problems,

After a little digging their is something similar,

but the criteria is geared to having a PIP award for mobility or if you hold a blue badge,

or you have a condition that prevents you from driving and have had your drivers license suspended on medical grounds,

I still could apply, but i wouldn't hold my breath on being successful ,

I'll run it by the CAB case worker ,

when i tell him the good news that i got awarded the SG (LCWRA) back when it was IB i could of told him how long the award is for and what descriptors i scored point on,

why they now no longer volunteer this info i don't know,

less that comes in a different letter than the changes in your ESA rates payable letter i shall have to ring them and request the ESA85 /LT54 from them

Been doing some thinking and a little research,

calculated the amount of back pay the DWP has paid,

it would appear that they have linked in some way my previous esa claim to this one

as by my workings out they appear to have paid SG component from around the date that They say they received my appeal request (on my previous claim ) maybe it's got something to do with the significant worsening of conditions ? otherwise it makes no sense

Secondly from previous experience (when on IB long term rate) i had to pay a small amount of my rent, and some ct too, because i was getting more money ,

it will be likely a similar thing will happen now i have been awarded ESA SG HB has been fully paid,

i have not had to pay any CT because i got discretionary CT payments because i did not have the money to pay this 22%

My question

when will they reduce the HB payments and issue a revised CT bill

(when as being when from, the date of the dwp decision or the date the areas have been paid from ?)

in other words will they say they have overpaid me?

Why would you want the report?
For future reference, should i be found ffw or LCW at another WCA As my condition is unlikely to change for the better, unless i decide to undergo major surgery which is very unlikely because i do not wish to have to repeat it, you never know it could be of some use to me,

Congrats on getting in the SG, was a struggle I know but hopefully the point score will be good

Regards to all

Dave

thanks , as for the score, i know i have got at least 15 in one descriptor possible 2, one being a non SG descriptor

thanks , as for the score, i know i have got at least 15 in one descriptor possible 2, one being a non SG descriptor
Got the LT54 /ESA56 and a HCP report, from 2013 !!! it isn't the correct report, it's an old one, where i attended the farce, It only lists my bowel problem and scores me 15 points, no mention of my Stage 4 O/A of the knee and O/A of the forefoot,and hand /wrist ?????

Got the LT54 /ESA56 and a HCP report, from 2013 !!! it isn't the correct report, it's an old one, where i attended the farce, It only lists my bowel problem and scores me 15 points, no mention of my Stage 4 O/A of the knee and O/A of the forefoot,and hand /wrist ?????
Re the LT54 /ESA56 they sent me, i have only been sent the 1st 4 pages out of the 6 pages, and the part missing is the LCWRA score sheet , So the 15 points for the IBS D are LCW points, the missing score sheets would presumably have the points for LCWRA award which will likely be for activity 1 , moving around

There is no score as such for LCWRA. You'd only get into the support group if you meet a certain descriptor.
Well the LT54 / ESA 56 07/17 i was sent shows pages of 6 at the bottom rh side, and i have only 2 sheets of paper stapled together numbered from page 1 to 4 so i have 4 out of the 6 pages

the first page is basically tells the DM to complete the esa56 fully, ect, then you have part 1, the decision, with several tick boxes underneath which says wca allowance sg award , then typed info says when i was examined by the hcp then another paragraph, that says the dm decided that i scored 15 points from schedule 2 & has (LCW)

then below this

the dm proceeded to consider if i had (LCWRA) and having further examined the available evidence the DM has decided that one or more of the descriptors in schedule 3 apply to me, and therefore have LCWRA under reg 34

then under descriptors scored the continence activity 9 15 points is shown, and please refer for another wca 18mths from date of wca page 4(part2) is a score sheet which shows the one descriptor activity 9 A, 15 points at the bottom of this page it refers only to LCW So indicated that this is the score sheet for LCW criteria only

So presumably the parts that i'm missing is the score sheet on the LCWRA side of it, ?? which should be on Activity 1 moving around

https://dpac.uk.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/DWP-ESA-Form-LT54-DMACR-Copy.pdf

Is the L54 i have, with a score sheet for LCW only

• 5 weeks later...

Just an update : I now have the ESA85 report and surprisingly my Stage4 OA of the knee and OA of other joints isn't even mentioned in the report like they didn't exist ??? But i was awarded the SG for IBS( D ) even though i only met the LCW descriptor for that, Lucky i have the evidence on the CD that confirms it was discussed during the WCA and the hcp was given and kept the orthopedic surgeons report ,very odd

Well the IBS (d) is a life long condition with no known cure , it also is unlikely to go away or become more managable , Add the reduced mobility due to the foot and knee , and rescritions using steps .......... Maybe in a common sense world i should not be re assessed

After checking with the GMC GP online check, this HCP is not a registered GP but is licenced to pratice and not passed any uk qualification it appears that Maxifarce have their in house "doctors" for their farce WCA

Now i know why he looked at me sheepishly when i said to him you are a doctor therefore you know understand how these conditions are impacting my normal lifestyle and ability to work