southern pacific variations of and eurosail

bob 3456
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Id like to keep this separate from my other threads, but i`ve been constantly told by Acenden acting on behalf of Eurosail that they cant do anything as regards charges (or anything else) on our account before Nov 2010 when they supposed took ownership of our loan from Southern Pacific mortgage limited (also known as London Mortgage company , Southern Pacific Personal Loans ,etc......).

I was furious when also told this by an FOS adjudicator as well .

How can this be ?

Southern Pacific Personal Loans Limited are supposedly in insolvency with an address in Leeds, but Southern Pacific Mortgage Limited also named on our paperwork appear to be still going (active and operating from 110-118 Union Street London.)

Southern Pacific personal Loans limited (also known as London Mortgages) are described in our paperwork as the appointed representatives of Southern Pacific Mortgage limited.

So i would assume SPML would be described as the parent company of SPPL (London Mortages) and so should be liable for the account prior to Nov 2010.

Am i completely naive and wrong in thinking this??

Southern Pacific were responsible for alot of the charges /capitalised fees amongst other irregularities on our account.

Is there any point in pushing for an actual ombudsmans decision when the adjudicators decision is something we feel is a ridiculous decision.

Thanks

If you are unhappy with the Adjudicator's response, then IMHO, I would push for an Ombudsman proper.

If you have any other arguments to put forward then you need to do this at the same time as requesting the escalation.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 1 year later...

I too am trying to track down these two companies and have read a court case in 2013 where the judge gave the liquidators permission to dispose of all the data for SPPL. Neutral Citation Number: [2013] EWHC 2485 (Ch). Ascenden responses merely provide the address of the liquidators to customers wanting SPPL info etc, despite the court letting them junk their files. What hope is there with this going on. It seems the courts think that individuals are only fishing either directly or through claims business' yet some of us have very real complaints about serious administration errors on their contracts, mis-selling et al. SPPL were actively selling mortgages over the telephone to customers with small secured loans, converting them into first charge mortgages, so selling between themselves.