possible overpayment?

Kayls1989
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I am very frustrated with hmrc, just had a letter through from concentrix on behalf of hmrc saying that they need evidence of employment and working hours for me and partner which is fine so when

I phoned to ask what they needed, I asked how many hours me and partner had on system as I have had had a hard time trusting them as they have mucked up my claim before. The advisor said 50 and 16, I started to panic as my partner doesn't work 50 hours a week, he only works 39, when my review came out last year, 50 hours was incorrectly on it and I phoned up and told them it was 39 and I said this to advisor and she says it hasn't been changed on the system and they have no proof of my call, I definetly phoned hem and I am panicking now as I don't want an overpayment. Wil this definetly happen?any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

If there has been incorrect data added to your file then ask for it to be corrected. If you can send them proof that this was wrong at the time then make sure that you this is corrected asap... With my point below followed by the link at the end may assist you in the future. Its not being negative its giving you the knowledge to protect you from departments that can cost you money in the long run...

This is one very important lesson for you and that is to keep as much in writing as possible. You really should get in to the habit of recording all calls that can have an impact on your life. There is a thread on this very matter if you want to read it. I know. Best of all is to keep it all in writing this way yo will have a paper trail and a name to complain about...

See here >> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?439552-Guide-to-dealing-with-Customer-Service-Departments&p=4676004#post4676004

This is a must to guide, I always record my calls and have done so for some time. it's saved me lots of times well worth considering IMHO...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.