TfL PCN after 5 months. Hired vehicle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I do hope there is someone who knows the answer to my question. I have looked for several days and can't find the answer.

I have a hired truck and TfL have issued a ticket five months after the event. They contacted the registered keeper for the hirer details within 14 days and then took four and a half months to sent it to me. Could anyone tell me how long they have. It was a regulation 10 PCN.

Very many thanks to anyone who can respond.

Hello, Posted this in the wrong place so added to this forum.

I do hope there is someone who knows the answer to my question. I have looked for several days and can't find the answer.

I have a hired truck and TfL have issued a ticket five months after the event. They contacted the registered keeper for the hirer details within 14 days and then took four and a half months to sent it to me. Could anyone tell me how long they have. It was a regulation 10 PCN.

Very many thanks to anyone who can respond.

No Sorry! I meant me, I was answering on the wrong thread......But off the top of my head, I'm sure it is 28 days but can be extended up to six months if there is a delay at the DVLA for RK status....(but not my bag) :thumb:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yeah Bazooks, that's how I read the legislation as well but TfL disagree so need an expert.

That you do, and I'm not it! Best of luck :thumb:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!