Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Default Re: blemain/together mortgage - now on 3rd eviction notice - Friday 11th Dec

Brilliant news - told you you'd be OK

Glad duty legals were there, they can be a great help.

Always worth chasing any charges which are unfair.

Help us to keep on helping
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: blemain/together mortgage - now on 3rd eviction notice - Friday 11th Dec

Excellent

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Thanks guys, can a monthly arrears charge of 50 (when you break an agreement) which with interest will grow exponentially be regarded as fair? To me, it's a penalty that is inflicted on the most vunerable, but one could argue that we have been made aware of the charge. How would a court look upon it?

I personally wouldn't be poking the bear...concentrate on clearing the arrears.

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by Andyorch View Post
    I personally wouldn't be poking the bear...concentrate on clearing the arrears.
    What if the bear is having a snooze under a tree after feasting on all the repaid arrears - can he be poked then?

No harm in trying

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by Andyorch View Post
    No harm in trying
    Any precedents - I've been looking but can't find any direct ones. Some where BF's loan has been written off when taking advantage of vunerable clients. This was at a high court level.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Excellent news.

Thanks dx, that's the sort of thing I need, so let's get the arrears sorted, then an SARicon and use the spreadsheet calculator and see what they offer.

You were losing it a bit with the two of them, weren't you, dx.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11