Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2007

Default Re: Arrow/Restons claimform - old MBNA debt

Maybe...but thats been doctored.....online applications do not have a signature box...and the IP Address has been altered by black pen.

Take a look at the following thread post#45 this contains an online application

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...EGG-loan/page3

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

please remember the golden rule
    whatever MBNA sent you

you keep to yourself

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    bja100 Novitiate

Cagger since : Apr 2007

Original credit agreement that MBNA sent me in my SARicon

Attached Files

Basic Account Holder
    bja100 Novitiate

Hey guys
    no court date yet
    any more help with the WS collateral?
    cheers

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

lets await the court date
    if a hearing ever develops..

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    bja100 Novitiate

Hi
    Court date set for 5 feb.

Got a notice of hearing of application with another copy of the witness statement etc

I really need this off my back,

is there any way to settle this directly with Restons?

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Contact Restons and ask if they would consider settlement by way of a Tomlin Order.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    bja100 Novitiate

What I mean is, can I offer a reduced settlement rather than paying the full amount?

Quote Originally Posted by bja100 View Post
    What I mean is, can I offer a reduced settlement rather than paying the full amount?
    As per my last post ring Restons.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    bja100 Novitiate

I'll ring tomorrow. I assume this won't change my case if I do still go to court?

Quote Originally Posted by bja100 View Post
    I'll ring tomorrow. I assume this won't change my case if I do still go to court?
    No...if its not successful you simply proceed as per the directions...have you finalised your witness statement and disclosures?

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    bja100 Novitiate

No because DX was helping me form a WS, I am really struggling to find holes in theirs other than whats already been written in this thread.

Gold Account Holder Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2008

who says only you about struggling to find holes? depends what you fin are holes?

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    bja100 Novitiate

Spoke to the solicitor.

They rejected my offer and told me £6400 was the lowest they can accept.

They have asked me to put together income/exp and also details of supporting circumstances (personal/financial) to support a lower offer.

Question:
    is it worth pursuing this and giving this info (i was going to do so tonight)? If I can get to a much reduced settlement I can find the money, save a CCJ.

Alternative they can offer payment arrangement for full amount.

question
    again what happens
    can I still offer reduced settlements say next year when I have more money?

what do you expect from restons...

i still disagree with their 9.i you have never signed any agreement.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

So thats a £1000 less of the initial claim......how important is it to avoid a CCJ ?

You could provide a detailed I&E and they may still reject any settlement but then have all your details.

Would they accept the £6400 in monthly instalments by way of a Tomlin Order and no CCJ?

Andy

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    bja100 Novitiate

I have never signed it but I ticked a tick box that is classed as a signature so I did by law sign it.

As much as it would be great to go to court my chance shall of winning are about 20%z

I need to avoid a CCJ, I want to buy a house next year and this will ruin my chances for another 6 yearsicon. Also I need to not have this stuff over my head any longer.

Royalties Account Holder Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo's Avatar

Cagger since : Feb 2008

Blog Entries

If your CRF is already trashed with defaults or AP markers, any chance of preferential mortgageicon rates you might want will be nigh on impossible to get.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!
    HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD?

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    bja100 Novitiate

Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Boo View Post
    If your CRF is already trashed with defaults or AP markers, any chance of preferential mortgageicon rates you might want will be nigh on impossible to get.
    All of my debts and defaults will be 6 yearsicon old by August this year.
    I donít understand surely getting a CCJ is 20x worse than my current situation. Then I would also be liable for the full balance and not a partial settlement?

Gold Account Holder Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger Highly informative Old Cogger's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2008

partial settlement on CRAicon s would show partial settlement until 6 yearsicon then drop off, so even if you had a partial settlement what is the use when viewed the same as outstanding? no way around it , CCJ stays from when you get one for the 6 years anyway so if you got one in year 5 then you would have a further 6 years starting over again? no way out until cleared on CRAicon file???

that is the general way it runs it seems, unless of course a Full and finalicon settlement with an agreement to clear DCAicon entry which is very very rare done these days.

Follows
    Following

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details