Important petition to sign - to abolish fraudulent trials within the NHS

Clear33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If it is a discussion/debate thread, then it would need to be moved to the Bear Garden. The Main forums are for people requiring help for their problems.

I have been thinking about this.

When the whole NHS system, media, advocates even some charities are flawed and biased against one disease, getting correct treatment, onto benefits and supported properly is nire impossible.

Sounds a little far fetched, I know. Think of MS when it used to be called 'Fakers Disease'. Tuberculosis, Diabetes, Cancer and especially breast cancer were all thought to be mental illnesses at one point.

Here is a great article from The telegraph 'Doctors should apologise to their M.E. patients'. This is hopefully a new wave of reporting beginning here, centering on truth.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/12033810/Its-time-for-doctors-to-apologise-to-their-ME-patients.html

"Back in 1955, a mysterious polio-like illness affected 262 doctors and nurses at London’s Royal Free Hospital. The hospital had to close for just over three months....."

It mentions the over 10,000 signatures gained in our petition on this thread. It is nice to see this petition mentioned and the after effects :-)